IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear I have been posting on the wrong threads. Today. Thought it was a web site error but I think my brain is muddled this morning. Well still hoping an arrest will be made soon.

No one can identify him, so something about him is not as he usually appears.

The suspect seems overdressed for the weather and for taking a casual afternoon walk. In fact, he looks like he has disguised himself in the photos. Is it possible that he first encountered the girls at the end of the bridge and saw that they were taking photos? Perhaps he walked past them and they first notice him. Did he then he put on an extra coat (over his hoodie), zip up the coat, pull his cap down, pull up his hoodie, and turn around to approach the girls? Is that why he caught the attention of the girls such that they took a photo of him? Did he do everything possible to obscure his appearance and voice knowing full well that the girls might be recording him?

O/T Does everybody know you can set your phone to make an alert sound for Amber Alerts? My cell phone just made an alert sound, an Amber Alert in your area. I'm not that tech-savvy, have an old-school flip-phone, but I can do it so you can too! Please spread the word to all you know. When these things happen, we can ALL be watching!

Not sure why they would take the time to crop and then add back to another area on trail. Why not just put out the cropped image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Photos released by police are not Photoshopped.

Oh dear I have been posting on the wrong threads. Today. Thought it was a web site error but I think my brain is muddled this morning. Well still hoping an arrest will be made soon.

I too have done the same in the past, why i stay on one thread. :)

It's also a reason why i don't like other cases brought it a thread, makes me think i am in the wrong thread, have to look back up at the header to see where i am. Jmo

Photos released by police are not Photoshopped.

I respect that line of thinking, although i do think that persons of interest are suspect before being publicly ID'd as suspects.

Do we know when the fbi were brought in? Before or after the image of person of interest then changed to suspect. Jmo

Based on his build, I also think it's possible that his origins are Mexico or South America, however I think the fact that he is overdressed wearing a hoodie, zipped up coat, ball cap, and one hand in his pocket are meant to disguise his build and give the appearance of being more bulked up than he is.

Intentional or not I agree there is a lot of bulking up. Especially in the upper areas. I've always thought the white thing under his chin is a plastic grocery bag, holding things I don't like to think about.

My best guess is 5' 9" - 5'10" 180 or less, Caucasian, 30-45 years old. I still worry he may be responsible for Elizabeth and Lyric. I've never forgotten those angels and I want justice for them.

Or he may not be a local.

I remember threads ago someone suggesting the layers of clothing would be appropriate for someone who came from a colder area. Made sense to me, if he isn't local. But, I never thought he looked like a homeless person--he looks too clean. Thoughts?

Can someone remind me what the temps were that day? I keep reading that he was overdressed but thought it was in the 40's F. And bridges can be windy, thus colder. Was it warmer than I thought?

can someone remind me what the temps were that day? I keep reading that he was overdressed but thought it was in the 40's f. And bridges can be windy, thus colder. Was it warmer than i thought?

mon 2/13

43/27

ETA: Dang cold by Florida standards.

Intentional or not I agree there is a lot of bulking up. Especially in the upper areas. I've always thought the white thing under his chin is a plastic grocery bag, holding things I don't like to think about.

My best guess is 5' 9" - 5'10" 180 or less, Caucasian, 30-45 years old. I still worry he may be responsible for Elizabeth and Lyric. I've never forgotten those angels and I want justice for them.

I also think it's a possibility that the same person is responsible for both sets of murdered girls, but that takes us away from the suspect being local. Similar to the Iowa case, people were blinded by assumptions that he was local and connected to meth, but police in this case immediately looked at the possibility that this man has a reason to travel wide and far (billboards) and that he is very familiar with local parks near small towns. That opens up completely different possibilities than a local man ... more likely someone who travels for work or leisure.

They were dropped off around 1 at one of the tributaries of the trail. Supposed to be picked up at the same location between 3 and 3:30. Family searched when they were not there and called police at 5:30.

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/ti...ty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/amp/

I'm not aware of when RL left initially but he reports he was buying fish in Lafayette and arrived home at 6:30 p.m. when he found out about the girls and was asked if they could search his property. I recall a report or video early on that he was gone "all day"- but I can't find the source. Anyone recall that? If not, MOO.

The next morning RL was gone before they found the girls, search resumed at daybreak iirc, and were found around 12/12:30 p.m. He arrived home after they were found but exact time is unknown afaik.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This says the search on the 14th was only resumed at around 11:45 AM, and they were discovered by 12:45 PM (when LE made an announcement bodies had been discovered and "it's not good"): http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found The search on this day also included a K-9 unit and divers.

But I'm not sure if "the search" here is only referring to officials, or if volunteers were out earlier than 11:45 AM.

O/T, sorry, but WS looks totally different than it did early this morning! Am I going crazy?????

ETA: nevermind. :facepalm: Somehow it switched to mobile view which makes my head hurt. Back on full site now. Shew. Major derp.

That happened to me too. Thankfully I had read a post where someone said go to the bottom of the page and look for full site. I couldn't navigate my way around on it.

I remember threads ago someone suggesting the layers of clothing would be appropriate for someone who came from a colder area. Made sense to me, if he isn't local. But, I never thought he looked like a homeless person--he looks too clean. Thoughts?

I was actually replying to the comment which mentioned him possibly being disguised as why he hadn't been recognized. The layering of clothing could be simply that it was fairly cold that day?(I think someone posted that the high was around 47). Also...maybe he's older than what we seem to think and gets cold easy? Or maybe he rode a motorcycle to the area? To me he just appears dressed for the weather, and if he is a SK or "pro" of some sort, he would most likely be dressed to draw as little attention to himself as possible. JMO

Good morning all ! Hoping today will be the day for justice !

. Join the club. I have been posting in the wrong places today. Glad you got it figured out.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one having a Middle Aged Moment (minus two years). I was so frustrated that the thread had been shut down by admin for hours last night.

Turns out I had just kept refreshing the old thread. About 3 am I realized my error only to learn that the thread had indeed been closed. For the night.

Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a discussion here on emergency apps re: Libby, I was able to locate an advanced feature on my phone (Samsung Galaxy) that I didn't know I had. It's SOS messages and I was able to set it up to automatically take photos using front and rear cameras and attach a 5 second recording to preset emergency contacts if I quickly press the power key 3 times. I've tested it and it's great! We are going to have all our family members set their phones up for this as well.

We've discovered there are APPS out there for phones that don't have this already on their phones.

This was discussed many threads back wondering if this is what Libby did to get the media she did. I don't think it is what she did since no one seemed to get a message stating it was an emergency or they wouldn't have stopped looking that night. MOO.

[video=twitter;844544613616664576]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/844544613616664576[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 42m
42 minutes ago

Will be at the Command center for about 1 hr. Nothing new to report at this time. #delphigirls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay