IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
d749ffbe907b20d4b36a04f30e272241.jpg
d0ad6b0217d1918dbe7b5ecb55500424.jpg

Hmmm .....I am no longer fence sitting. IMO the BG is not RL. As another poster said I think BG has much narrower hips than RL and is a much younger, fitter man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks much slimmer in jeans that aren't so baggy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1269.PNG
    IMG_1269.PNG
    351 KB · Views: 682
How long does it take to get dna results back, do u know?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Oh I'm sure LE has results, they just aren't going to tell us what they are. How long it takes depends on where they send it and if they put a rush on it...

I think most adults, if they committed a crime, would want to keep the attention off themselves. They'd try to stay off camera, and decline interviews, bc they would not want some member of the viewing public to pick up a resemblance or become suspicious.

If a killer did willingly and repeatedly go on camera about their victim's case, it'd point to some sort of arrogance, logic deficiencies, or dementia.

Sad to say. But I'm doubting they dohave dna. I think they are stalled..[emoji22]

I wouldn't necessarily assume that... I think they just don't want the public to know what they are up to. IMO they have DNA but it does not match anyone in the system. I do not believe that BG was so precise that he set up a perfect sterile field out there in the woods. That would be almost impossible to do.

It is extremely hard to get bond while on probation. Maybe RL'S attorney can fight for special circumstances but usually it's extremely difficult for anyone with a Probation violation to get a bond . They usually want the person to sit until court.

Here's an interesting tidbit from that article:

(Bold & italics by me)

IMO the choice of words is interesting. It implies that he wasn't just some guy walking past them and they happened to get him on camera but that he interacted with (confronted) them in a way that made her pull out her phone and record or at least navigate to the proper app on her phone to catch him on camera.

Correct. I believe this is what LE has indicated, thus their reason for deeming her a hero.

He looks much slimmer in jeans that aren't so baggy:

attachment.php
Looks nothing like his profile, even if u do side by side silhouette.. The bg is not the rl. There's no way... Height is off, stance is off leg length is off. Belly is off. Even the way they posture. Nothing looks the same to me. Just my opinion. I believe he is a victim of a terrible crime a nd they are all out of clues and ideas.. I believe he's a serial killer and preys on girls, and this is what he does. And has yet to be caught. This is too slick. Too not leave anything behind.. I can'T help but keep wondering if the girls was meeting someone that was perpetuating to be a boy on internet and when they went to meeting place spot a man was waiting for them and told them to get down the hill.... This crime has been over a month, if they had anything at all it wouldn't be at a stand still. No new evidence nothing. Pulling at strings at this point. This guy has moved on to the next victim and it's terrifying. [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50]

Yes, Spellbound, a flip phone uses cellular data (off the tall towers) not wifi. And will ping off towers just fine.

SBM (snipped by me for brevity)
Bless you for taking the time to explain so thoroughly! Now if I can only remember all of this.

Sad to say. But I'm doubting they dohave dna. I think they are stalled..[emoji22]

My bet is they do have DNA but just don't have a match. Yet.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

BBM

just bumping this to keep in mind.....

My deepest sympathies to you. I lost my 33 y/o son 18 mos ago and his house will settle soon. I am dreading having to go through his things and pack up all the "things" that are left of him. As long as I have been able to leave things as they were that last day I guess I have have been able to pretend that it isn't really final.

:rose: :hug:

Which means no convictions for a violent crime or other crime mandated to submit DNA. I wonder if he may either work in or be very familiar with some aspect of LE.

How long does it take to get dna results back, do u know?

Not sure, guess it depends on the lab it is sent to & the urgency that is requested. In a NY case just a bit ago they had results in 2 days. Jmo

Well I may have used the words "cellular data" wrong when I said a flip phone uses cellular "data"... today when they say "cellular data" they mean apps and stuff as opposed to phone calls. But in any case, cell phones have been pinging off towers and including unique identifiers for particular phones/accounts since cell phones came along. One of the first crime cases to involve pinpointing a suspect by a cell phone was the Walker Railey case. That was in 1987. He kept calling his wife saying "I'm on my Mo-BILE phone...just leaving the library" etc. when she was already lying bludgeoned on the garage floor. He kept calling pretending to check up on her. What he didn't know was that his "Mo-BILE phone" was tattle-telling where he really was.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

Looks nothing like his profile, even if u do side by side silhouette.. The bg is not the rl. There's no way... Height is off, stance is off leg length is off. Belly is off. Even the way they posture. Nothing looks the same to me. Just my opinion. I believe he is a victim of a terrible crime a nd they are all out of clues and ideas.. I believe he's a serial killer and preys on girls, and this is what he does. And has yet to be caught. This is too slick. Too not leave anything behind.. I can'T help but keep wondering if the girls was meeting someone that was perpetuating to be a boy on internet and when they went to meeting place spot a man was waiting for them and told them to get down the hill.... This crime has been over a month, if they had anything at all it wouldn't be at a stand still. No new evidence nothing. Pulling at strings at this point. This guy has moved on to the next victim and it's terrifying. [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50]

Even there walk is different.. The way the legs are. The bg walks inward, rl does not.. In my opinion this is absolutely not him, bet my paycheck on it. Plus he's only a person of interest.. Nothing more.. If u or I had been out there Around the time this happened we would be a person of interest as well. Because that is all they have. I feel awful for this guy.. Bc of things in my past was assuming I murdered two girls, I would just want to die. They are using things on him from bad choices in his past to assume.. Not good. My opinion only. If I'm wrong I will apologize.. But this guy is not him..

96b1568fed4a1e95cb231c6209d8caeb.jpg

This is how I see BG bottom half of face-possibly rounder cheeks.
Has the lip sort of sticking out it appears and kinda big,downturned nose.
I've altered his image with all sorts of apps to try and see more details.
Unsure of eyes . Close set seems to be what I get if what I can see are even his eyes. Wish the pic was clearer

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Regarding the analysis of what people say to LE and media when someone is missing or worse.

A friend of mine went missing on Monday after flying to St. Louis for a wedding. Never checked out of her hotel, missed her flight home. I was ready to open a thread here for her. She was found and hospitalized late last night, and should be ok. All O/T.

But my words when talking to her family and other friends were not always my most coherent. And I kept thinking of everyone involved with Abby and Libby and how much harder this must be for their family and friends.

Where I'm going with this, I will be much less judgmental/analytical in the future in how people close to such situations speak. It is not easy.

Sharing a lesson learned. Thanks for listening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think most adults, if they committed a crime, would want to keep the attention off themselves. They'd try to stay off camera, and decline interviews, bc they would not want some member of the viewing public to pick up a resemblance or become suspicious.

If a killer did willingly and repeatedly go on camera about their victim's case, it'd point to some sort of arrogance, logic deficiencies, or dementia.

In another WS case case I'm following, two "friends" joined the search party looking for Sarah Stern, who vanished in December 2016. Both young men were arrested in Feb. in connection to her disappearance. She still has not been found and is presumed dead.

One may have been interviewed on TV during the search but there was some debate whether it was the perp or his twin. I forget the outcome of that discussion. I guess my point is that some people have no problem injecting themselves into the situation...even if they are personally involved.

Not suggesting RL is involved...just a general observation. Here's Sarah's thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-19-Neptune-City-2-Dec-2016-*Arrests*-2/page5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper