IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in the tips.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

ea71eedf604aefa7845f38670e25d52b.jpg

Gah don't do that to me now I am back on the bloody fence again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nothing like his profile, even if u do side by side silhouette.. The bg is not the rl. There's no way... Height is off, stance is off leg length is off. Belly is off. Even the way they posture. Nothing looks the same to me. Just my opinion. I believe he is a victim of a terrible crime a nd they are all out of clues and ideas.. I believe he's a serial killer and preys on girls, and this is what he does. And has yet to be caught. This is too slick. Too not leave anything behind.. I can'T help but keep wondering if the girls was meeting someone that was perpetuating to be a boy on internet and when they went to meeting place spot a man was waiting for them and told them to get down the hill.... This crime has been over a month, if they had anything at all it wouldn't be at a stand still. No new evidence nothing. Pulling at strings at this point. This guy has moved on to the next victim and it's terrifying. [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I will be the first to say I was wrong if this turns out to the case, but seriously . . . I keep seeing this theory and it doesn’t ring true for me. If they were meeting someone or arranged it – there would be phone/text logs ? evidence? Facebook messages? Something? I bet as teenage girls, they might have even texted a friend saying “were going to meet so and so”.

This was a chance meeting.

I think most adults, if they committed a crime, would want to keep the attention off themselves. They'd try to stay off camera, and decline interviews, bc they would not want some member of the viewing public to pick up a resemblance or become suspicious.

If a killer did willingly and repeatedly go on camera about their victim's case, it'd point to some sort of arrogance, logic deficiencies, or dementia.

IMO I don't think this is always true. I welcome you to look up Ward Weaver. He kidnapped, raped and murdered two 13 years old girls, 2 months apart back in the early 2000's. He gave several interviews to the press prior to being named a suspect.

Request: Can someone post a link to the latest thread to Lyric and Elizabeth's case on Websleuths? I wanted to be able to go back and forth between this one and that one to see similarities, but the search function on my phone app is not bringing me to the latest one.

I posted way back in a another thread. If you look up missing children In state of Indiana. Girls age range 12 to 17 every month for almost a year now, there is a missing girl.. I just thought that was eerie... very pOssible serial killer... Anything at this point is possible, but I'm not feeling rl is him.... ..

Regarding the analysis of what people say to LE and media when someone is missing or worse.

A friend of mine went missing on Monday after flying to St. Louis for a wedding. Never checked out of her hotel, missed her flight home. I was ready to open a thread here for her. She was found and hospitalized late last night, and should be ok. All O/T.

But my words when talking to her family and other friends were not always my most coherent. And I kept thinking of everyone involved with Abby and Libby and how much harder this must be for their family and friends.

Where I'm going with this, I will be much less judgmental/analytical in the future in how people close to such situations speak. It is not easy.

Sharing a lesson learned. Thanks for listening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Completely understand..

I think most adults, if they committed a crime, would want to keep the attention off themselves. They'd try to stay off camera, and decline interviews, bc they would not want some member of the viewing public to pick up a resemblance or become suspicious.

If a killer did willingly and repeatedly go on camera about their victim's case, it'd point to some sort of arrogance, logic deficiencies, or dementia.

Dementia?

I will be the first to say I was wrong if this turns out to the case, but seriously . . . I keep seeing this theory and it doesn’t ring true for me. If they were meeting someone or arranged it – there would be phone/text logs ? evidence? Facebook messages? Something? I bet as teenage girls, they might have even texted a friend saying “were going to meet so and so”.

I at first thought that too. But is it true they have a phone?? Or is what they have only something backed up to a account... It hasn't been said if in fact it's the phone they have, or if they got the video pic off of something synced... Right?? So then I thought kids know technology these days.. They are smart. They might havE other accounts nobody knows about and they aren't synced to anything... Same way with kik or any chat app... That can't be traced unless I have the phone to examine and I haven't read that they actually have her phone, it's not being said how they have anything... All we know is these fields were found dead and there was also a third person (possible victim) in the vicinity only because of the pic they have... He could've been a passerby and the killer launched once he went by.. Ugh I'm so overwhelmed[emoji16]

I have a 15 year old. His friends mother just found out her daughter had an account and was talking to a 23'year old in fake profile on chat app.. The girls very best friend didn't Even know she was carrying on with this guy.. So yes it's very possible.. She opened a new email account and used that for the app she was talking with him on and it wasn't linked to anything. She knew what she was doing... What got get caught was sneezing and dropped phone and mom picked it up and saw it...

So, someone please clarify.. They have dna, right??? Has it been tested or is it still getting tested. Has it been tested and it doesn't match anyone in the system?? Sorry, I can't keep up and I don't know if this has been clarified..

As far as I know LE has not confirmed that they do or do not have DNA and / or whether the tests results (if any) are in. However, it seems reasonable to assume that IF they had DNA and IF the test results are in then they haven't (yet) found a match on the system.

I have a 15 year old. His friends mother just found out her daughter had an account and was talking to a 23'year old in fake profile on chat app.. The girls very best friend didn't Even know she was carrying on with this guy.. So yes it's very possible.. She opened a new email account and used that for the app she was talking with him on and it wasn't linked to anything. She knew what she was doing... What got get caught was sneezing and dropped phone and mom picked it up and saw it...

Teenagers can be wily, but I'm certain that the FBI would have found evidence of this by now if it were the case. JMO.

NOT describing a suspect- only a pair of pants.

Yesterday, I was at the Indianapolis VA hospital for my job. A gentleman walked past me wearing a pair of jeans that had a brown leather patch around the front pocket opening. I lost him in the crowd, but not before noticing that the two back pockets also had leather trim and a makers logo with red stitched words were also on the back. It reminded me of the pants BG was wearing- where did the discussion about the brown part of his pants ever go? Could this be a clue- or has the brown thing been conclusively identified? (I cannot follow this fast-moving thread often enough to be up-to-date on this aspect)

What a nightmare. So now many sex offenders are on on these social media sites and they all seem to advertise their 'single'. Relationship status . Parents need go through their kid's computer activity and check for any people such as dodgy older men whose list of 'friend's consist of scantily clad females as I have seen on some sites. I used to have a Facebook account and I actually deleted one person who seemed like a sleazeball when I saw their 'friend list. Those are the obvious creeps but many are very clever in pretending to be someone who they are not . This case may not be social media related but I think it is a reminder that there are many bad people out there that could be stalking your kids via their social media site. Sorry if my post is muddled. Going back to the sexual offender stuff...I was shocked to see one that was a fugitive on Facebook and one who was a member of a meet and greet singles Group Facebook. To re looking at people's photos of their kids.some people befriend strangers and have very personal photos :(. Sorry to go on.

He looks much slimmer in jeans that aren't so baggy:

attachment.php

IMO BG isn't wearing skinny jeans. On BG they look bunched up and a size or two too big. On RL baggy jeans make him look too wide in hip to be BG. Skinny jeans on RL get the hips to match but then the fit on the legs are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member