IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was decided that she was fishing in a creek that was not Deer Creek.
In the pic, the bridge they were abducted from looks to be in the background.

That pic is so hard to look at. It's so sad to think that she enjoyed this place so much and it turned into a place of nightmares for her and Libby.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

😭😭 Her Grandpa lives about 3 hours away from me. Never new that. I'll just keep my prayers comin' for LE to get this sick individual locked up. 💔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
Amen. Me too.. [emoji120] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Found it.. But can't open i t. Thank you though..

4d0396a13d722b3766ae884a656e5a5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I asked a sheriff while in Milford, Michigan this evening about not seeing the girls on the digital billboards and why aren't they showing...
His response was LE either narrowed in on someone or the cost. 🤔🤔 Goodnight you fine folks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Oh man, that's brutal. The bumblebee comment got me.

I really hope they've got some good leads. WS has definitely exhausted the two pictures and audio clip. Let's hope we hear something new soon.
Heartbreaking. We need more on national news like this. Family showing the impact upon their lives and their need to solve these horrible murders to bring more evidence forward. Obviously LE needs help in this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NTON, Mich. - A family member of Abby Williams has spoken to the media for the first time since the Delphi teen and her friend Liberty German were murdered in Carroll County.

Lucy Hubbard, the great aunt of Abby, spoke to FOX17 in Grand Rapids Wednesday about how her family is dealing with Abby's death.

"Never, ever do you expect that you're going to get that call that this little 13-year-old girl and her friend are dead," said Hubbard.

Lucy's brother, Cliff, is the grandfather of Abby Williams. She said the weekend before the murders, Cliff took the day off to drive to Delphi where he bought her a ball and glove for softball that she recently signed up for.

Hubbard said Abby and her mother moved to Delphi to live with the teen's grandmother shortly after she was born.

Though Grandpa Cliff remained in west Michigan, Hubbard said he never wavered from taking time to see Abby, who he called his "bumblebee."

"She was a special little girl and she had a grandpa that dearly loved her...and we all loved her.

Someone a few pages back mentioned the possibility of the strap being for binoculars. Which - IMO - makes a lot of sense considering he owns 40 acres of wooded land and some farm animals. He's looks pretty comfortable wearing whatever it is and IMHO that means he wears it often. (Like most girls I love a great purse but if it has straps like that I refuse to buy it. Those things bug the heck out of me!) To me, that means it's most likely medical related.

ETA: I asked my bf what he thought it could it be and said it could be anything from a canteen to a colostomy bag.

As gitana said earlier- (paraphrase)

It is a shame when innocent people's lives are disrupted but the focus NEEDS to be on solving the murders of these girls and not on worrying about the rights of the wrongly accused.

I am not sure I am totally on board, but I DO believe crimes against children are prosecuted less stringently.
Nah.... I'm focused" all who are damaged from this...... Gitana has her opinion, I have mine, but I know someone who was accused of something bad and was innocent and it ruined his life.. So point being is everyone is taking a licking from this horrible thing and my heart goes out to all that are innocent and suffering from this including those that could be falsely accused...

83a1e5c7d050c40033599b786290f53f.jpg

Everything looks pretty much the same to me. Different colors, different outfits/fabrics, but I don;t see any real difference in build/body that can't be explained by the difference in clothes, angle, distance. The difference for me is the head. Again, I can't see much but the impression I get is of someone with darker features/hair and younger.

. His legs seem a similar length? I am on the fence too

I took a piece of paper and drew a line one each side of RL's legs, from waist to ankle and then for each leg, moved the paper over the the corresponding leg on BG. Identical. perfect match in length.

Who are you all sleuthing tonight?

I just watched Abby's great-aunt. I couldn't help but cry. Bumble bee.

This really needs to be caught.

4d0396a13d722b3766ae884a656e5a5d.jpg

So hard to tell.... Wish we could see full body pics... I can'T give my opinion... Bc I can't see the bg face to even know what I'm looking at... All i can make out of bg pics is his eyes look close to nose and nose looks bulby looking. Hope that doesn't sound mean... But that's all I see, so I can't even begin to compare[emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20] sorry

“ (MOO). The old adage may indeed ring true in this case: Blood is thicker than water. (Again, MOO).
Respectfully snipped for space.

Excellent angle you took there! If RL is involved, this is how I forsee it as well.

MOO

And welcome!!!!!

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads