IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was part of his court record: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TTBNVE13TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhPVEU9In19

....... The defendant has a history of criminal activity. In determining the sentence to impose, the court considered the following mitigating circumstances: Imprisonment of the defendant will result in undue hardship to the defendant or the defendant's dependents. The defendant has pled guilty and taken responsibility for his crime. Non-Statutory Mitigating: Remorse. The defendant has a diploma, college, and served his country in the military. ..... etc.

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

One year of college as per RL.

That's what I thought... So I would think with all This going on he's not carrying a firearm... Especially knowing police are around..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
i thought his probation ran from Oct 2014-Oct 2016. I'm confused as to why he was in violation.
Why did they arrest him?
His probation went through 9/15/17 due to a second charge while awaiting sentencing for the first in 2014. He got 3 years total (2 years + year) to run consecutively.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes, it is probably a gun and legal to carry on your own property in Indiana.
"[FONT=&amp]Carrying a handgun is permitted, without a license, in or on property that the person carrying the handgun legally controls"
[/FONT]
http://smartgunlaws.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-indiana/
even for a felon?

“First time poster, bear with me. IMO I believe RL may have given suspect, (BG), a ride to get away from the crime scene. RL arrived back at his home approximately 6:30PM the evening Abby and Libby were found, plenty of time to drop BG offsomewhere out of town. IMO, police are looking for BG’s DNA in RL’s truck to match with the (possible) DNA that may have been recovered at crime scene. If this scenario is correct, it would help explain why RL was not totally truthful with LE regarding his alibi. All this is MOO”.
Expounding on my previous post: On the question of how BG left the crime scene: Usually, the most simple thought is the most logical, i.e. If no one spotted a vehicle or stranger trying to exit the area, and he’s probably not still in the area, (as evidenced by LE putting billboards in 46 states), the suspect probably caught a ride with a local.
Also, this theory (MOO) would/could help explain why no one has come forward, (as far as we know), stating they saw a car, hitchhiker, kayak, motorcycle, etc., because the suspect was possibly taken out of town by RL.
I think most of us agree that RL is not BG, but from a side-by-side picture of BG and RL posted a few threads ago, the similarities between RL and BG as far as walking mannerisms is striking. Many children walk like their parents, I know my walk resembles my Dads and my son’s walk is a lot like mine. (Not insinuating anything, just noting. Again, MOO)..
RL has given numerous interviews with MSM as well as Inside Edition. A question to ponder: What is the best way to control the narrative of this particular situation? Answer: Lead media around the property dictating areas seen, stating BG “looks like no one I’ve ever seen”, seemingly appearing as a “victim” (as another poster wrote), etc? So, that leads to the hypothetical question of why RL would/could knowingly or unwittingly help BG. (MOO). The old adage may indeed ring true in this case: Blood is thicker than water. (Again, MOO).

If that's not insinuating, I don't know what is.

Interesting.
I have never paid attention to the talk of the gun holster. However, if this strap is what they are talking about it looks just like the strap for my camera/camcorder bag.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Yes, it is probably a gun and legal to carry on your own property in Indiana.
"[FONT=&amp]Carrying a handgun is permitted, without a license, in or on property that the person carrying the handgun legally controls"
[/FONT]
http://smartgunlaws.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-indiana/
Not legal if you are a felon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

LE have said they have a strategy. Whilst they are keeping everyone distracted with RL (including the suspect), I think they are gathering all they need to arrest the real perp.
They may also want RL off his property. Maybe they expect BG to return to the scene,or for RLs safety even..who knows. LE just answers everything with "cant say,ongoing investigation". Even things that they have already previously answered!!!
Hope they compensate RL well for this!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How do you compensate a destroyed reputation?

Bumping my response to posters who were upset about my vetting the education of RL.

I am not some troll or poop stirrer. I am simply awaiting approval. Geez, y'all can be VICIOUS. :(
I didn't.. Let's all get along and keep sharing our differ opinions, it helps open minds up to other scenarios. We're all here for the same reason. No opinion is wrong and let's all get along..[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

??????????? What are the numbers anybody??? What are u looking at????

K.wait a minute. I thought they got the whole alibi thing right... And it checked out... Is that wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member