IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think I'm caught up now, PO is still in jail? Skipped every other page, sorry to all. I can't do much more on an iPad tonight I need sleep.All other things seem status quo, I think.

I doubt it was this. I think it is great to think outside the box though. I just can not see someone wearing a monitor like that during a crime especially a murder. I am sure the heart rate would be recorded at the time and probably may reflect what was going on. Small bowel camera endoscopy involves a bag like that which captures the I images sent from the capsule. I doubt you would commit a murder wearing one too. The wires are very cumbersome. I have worn a monitor like that and you have to be really careful not to pull wires etc. Really a pain in the neck . The modern heart monitor that is just one big sticky patch is a great alternative . Sorry going off topic. Anyhow I really could not see a man wearing any such medical devices would go out to kill. Well a pre planned murder. I think it is a weapon carrier!

I thought we were talking about the strap LR is wearing. This is not about BG.

Hate to be this poster, but do you have a link?

I will ask a mod/admin if it is permitted....I think it is, but I want to be cautious because obviously marriage docs mention other people.

Hang tight while I ask....

I doubt it was this. I think it is great to think outside the box though. I just can not see someone wearing a monitor like that during a crime especially a murder. I am sure the heart rate would be recorded at the time and probably may reflect what was going on. Small bowel camera endoscopy involves a bag like that which captures the I images sent from the capsule. I doubt you would commit a murder wearing one too. The wires are very cumbersome. I have worn a monitor like that and you have to be really careful not to pull wires etc. Really a pain in the neck . The modern heart monitor that is just one big sticky patch is a great alternative . Sorry going off topic. Anyhow I really could not see a man wearing any such medical devices would go out to kill. Well a pre planned murder. I think it is a weapon carrier!
Exactly point is... If that's a holter monitor then it's def but rl... More reason to believe it's not him

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

U can pick size as to what's comfortable around your neck.. So the strap would be his choice in color and weight and width.

My mother has had to wear these a few times. I didn't know the straps could be different color, weight and width. Makes sense though.

I worked cardiology for a while. Could be a bag for his heart machine..

He's been photographed with a green strap under his shirt. Could it be a harness?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have no idea what you attempted to say there. Yes, he's in jail for alcohol related charges. He's not in jail for suspicion of murder.
Yes that's what in saying. I took it as u were saying something else I guess.. I know why he's in jail and it's not bc of these girls... It's bc of drinking. But being accused of this horrific crime could make a innocent person have a heart attack..

Everytime there's an abduction or murder, we find out just how many SO's are around. Yikes!!!

Yes, it is probably a gun and legal to carry on your own property in Indiana.
"[FONT=&]Carrying a handgun is permitted, without a license, in or on property that the person carrying the handgun legally controls"
[/FONT]
http://smartgunlaws.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-indiana/

It's illegal for a felon to carry a firearm. My understanding is that RL has a felony conviction in his record that would prohibit him from owning or carrying a firearm.

This is what I think atm just based on what we know for sure so far.
I really feel this is a case of the girls seeing something they shouldn't have; having simply been wrong place wrong time. And he freaked and got angry about them being there and wanted them gone so they couldn't tell anyone, couldn't identify him, and it was spur of the moment and he didn't think of the consequences (i.e. that they'd be found).
Not sexual or stalkerish.

But, what if it was sexual? Maybe he had an encounter in the woods with someone he would never , ever want anyone to find out about? Or, the person he was encountering with realized the girls saw them and He got upset with BG and BG says, don't worry, I'll make sure they don't tell anyone. I know I'm reaching, but trying to keep hope afloat.

Imoho

...and he's been in jail how long, with no new charges?
Yes, they can hold a probation violator for 15 days before a evidentiary hearing. In RLs case the hearing would have been Monday but a continuance was requested by his attorney which effectively waived the 15 day requirement. Now he will wait for his next court date, which is April 3.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...e-scene-property-owner-remains-jail/99455960/

"Monday's scheduled hearing, however, was continued at the request of the man's attorney, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Tuesday. That request from the defense releases the state from its requirement to have an evidentiary hearing within the period of the 15-day hold on a probationer's release from incarceration, Leazenby said."

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks. I am going to contact Mr Hughes about this last video. The capture of the bridge he used has another zoom factor, than Abby's lens. It appears as if the POI/BG has already passed the last platform to the right or is in the same height of that last platform, which is the location Libby is standing on according to Mr Hughes' previous videos. Distance from middle of platform Nr 5 (behind POI/BG " key tree") to middle of platform Nr 6 (Libby) is about 149 feet. Unless Libby is not standing on that last platform, but just off the bridge or in the very end of it. That's where I get 80 feet then. My estimate earlier was 130 to 100 feet away due to Libby supposedly standing on that Platform Nr6. I will try to get a clarification.

-Nin

Okay, things are clear now. I just now read the capture in the comment I was responding too a few posts back. So GH did change his position of Libby possibly being in the very SE end of the bridge or seven off the bridge. She was most likely not standing on that 6th platform. I just watched that new video and could only see one of my eyeballs passing my nose.

So then the app. 80 feet would fit. Interesting!

-Nin

Carried out these murders?

Yes.. what exactly are you questioning? Holter monitors record heart rate and they are very cumbersome (many wires on the chest of the person and a small electronic box hanging on your side). Also, you aren't supposed to shower when you have it on so... I would think that would have been something this guy would have thought about... maybe not though.. i don't know.

Yes, it is probably a gun and legal to carry on your own property in Indiana.
"[FONT=&amp]Carrying a handgun is permitted, without a license, in or on property that the person carrying the handgun legally controls"
[/FONT]
http://smartgunlaws.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-indiana/
Not if you are a felon

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

I have a college degree, but my Mother raised seven, intelligent and law abiding children with a 4th grade education. I heard somewhere that "education without common sense is like a load of books on the back of an *advertiser censored*." Common sense will get you farther and keep you longer and safer. Worked with an executive of a large company once who told me his wife could speak 7 languages fluently, but she didn't know when to come in out of the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper