IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A holter monitor for his heart?
73cc87476c20fea9cd2f017cd65fd1dd.jpg

I really don't think someone who carried out these murders had a holter monitor on... Just MOO though

I doubt it was this. I think it is great to think outside the box though. I just can not see someone wearing a monitor like that during a crime especially a murder. I am sure the heart rate would be recorded at the time and probably may reflect what was going on. Small bowel camera endoscopy involves a bag like that which captures the I images sent from the capsule. I doubt you would commit a murder wearing one too. The wires are very cumbersome. I have worn a monitor like that and you have to be really careful not to pull wires etc. Really a pain in the neck . The modern heart monitor that is just one big sticky patch is a great alternative . Sorry going off topic. Anyhow I really could not see a man wearing any such medical devices would go out to kill. Well a pre planned murder. I think it is a weapon carrier!

Because alcohol wouldn't be the cause of a health problem, eh? Please.
No, not of he's locked up. Eh, please!!! Oh wait, are they catering him alcohol in jail..... um .. NO... Are u telling me that if this was u in this situation you wouldn't be stressed the hell out. Alcohol charges ARE not even comparable too the charges the person responsible will receive when caught.. So yeah all this is enough to make anybody innocent of this crime being accused fall over QUICK. jus saying

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Was the bridge & trail area a regular hang out for the girls? If so, possibly they ran into this BG before , but didnt realize. Possibly he was in an area where they couldn't see him and he overheard when they planned their next outing there. Girls that age are so giggly, funny, and sweet and LOUD. I've got 2 of them.

Ok. So, people who are regular walkers, hikers at this location- - - surely they have been questioned. (???) But, how about those people who don't spend a lot of time looking at news reports or internet or driving to see the billboards? I hope they have photos of this monster in the trail area for the people that are regulars there. Be a fine spot to put a deer cam to keep an eye on the place he left them.

I'm remaining positive that this monster is having his mugshot plastered everywhere really soon.

MOO ^^^^^

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

One year of college as per RL.

I hate that the evil monster(s) who killed these 2 girls is still free!!!!
Hopefully justice will come soon.
I read a quote recently, may have been here on WS, said something like:
Justice may be blind but Karma has the vision of a hawk.

May the hawk of karma have its way with this evil person!
Better yet, let the family have there way with him when caught..

Yes thats what we gave our patients.. And u can have any type of strap. One of ours was a hello kitty strap for a little girl..

No, not of he's locked up. Eh, please!!! Oh wait, are they catering him alcohol in jail..... um .. NO... Are u telling me that if this was u in this situation you wouldn't be stressed the hell out. Alcohol charges ARE not even comparable too the charges the person responsible will receive when caught.. So yeah all this is enough to make anybody innocent of this crime being accused fall over QUICK. jus saying

I have no idea what you attempted to say there. Yes, he's in jail for alcohol related charges. He's not in jail for suspicion of murder.

U can pick size as to what's comfortable around your neck.. So the strap would be his choice in color and weight and width.

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

One year of college as per RL.
Hate to be this poster, but do you have a link?

Sorry did I use inappropriate wording. I apologize if I did? Hope it was not insensitive. It may be where I cme from we say those and that. Not meaning to be flippant or insensitive.

Maybe, maybe not. The fact is he's in jail for breaking his probation. That's on him. Rumors of him being the BG are just that, rumors. You are acting like he was arrested for being a potential suspect. Not true.

...and he's been in jail how long, with no new charges?

Here's an interesting tidbit from that article:

(Bold & italics by me)

IMO the choice of words is interesting. It implies that he wasn't just some guy walking past them and they happened to get him on camera but that he interacted with (confronted) them in a way that made her pull out her phone and record or at least navigate to the proper app on her phone to catch him on camera.

I realllllly like that you found this article because I agree that it's very telling! Great job! There was a confrontation which resulted in her feeling the need to pull her phone out...perhaps she already had a sense of where the whole ordeal was heading based on that confrontation.. Regardless I think that can help knock out some theories and also add some perspective...I wonder, all MOO...but if those were taken after the confrontation, then is he forcing them to walk ahead of him and she grabs some shaky footage of him? I'm trying to understand how a confrontation occurred and she was then able to get pics of him from a relatively far distance. Perhaps this didn't start on the bridge....JMO. Thinking out loud.

I do think it is a chest holster and at 1:35 in video you can see the strap across his back in the jacket indentation.
Yes, it is probably a gun and legal to carry on your own property in Indiana.
"[FONT=&amp]Carrying a handgun is permitted, without a license, in or on property that the person carrying the handgun legally controls"
[/FONT]
http://smartgunlaws.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-indiana/

A few months ago several women were assaulted, kidnapped, and/or murdered while jogging or hiking (some in isolated areas or an empty road) and in some cases the perp is still out there. I don't think this is any different. There were two of them, but they're young and were isolated and cornered.

He might always carry a gun and why wouldn't he carry his supplies while out prowling for victims?

IMO he's not a drifter.

I agree with everything you said. Especially the not a drifter statement. His clothes are clean and look wrinkle free and in really good shape. He is meticulous, he is clean and well prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG had these indentations on the front of his blue jacket.
Where, show us..I see a big jacket. That's swallowing him. So where are the indentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member