IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sleuthing these RSOs; however, this article is alarming.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/25-sex-offenders-wanted-on-warrants-in-central-indiana/

More than two dozen convicted child molesters and other sex offenders are failing to comply with the law in central Indiana.

Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana is now searching for 25 offenders with warrants for their arrest.

Twelve of the 25 offenders have had warrants for their arrest put in place in the last year. The other half have failed to register dating back as far as 2011.

Please don't think I am bashing on IN, (I grew up in FL, fgs :facepalm:) but Aliahna Maroney-Lemmon was murdered and dismembered by a guy who, while not a RSO, was a "caregiver" for poor Aliahna's RSO pervert grandfather who lived in a trailer park with a bone chilling number of fellow RSOs.

It boggles the mind how little monitoring is done on these absolute wastes of life, that they are free to ruin or even end innocent children's lives.....

Why is a child valued so much less than an adult?

Sorry, I hope I did not derail.

Oops, yes I meant RL. I read it online that he was out on bond today, but I cant find the link.

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Reason: General release
Contact Facility: Clinton County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Less Info
Offender ID: 151887
Date of Birth: 10/14/1939
Date: 03/20/2017

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=15000

He has went from Carroll County to Clinton County, then back to Carroll County

You can sign up for alerts so that when he is released you will be notified.

Gray Hughes posted this on YT after someone crossed the bridge taking videos and photos for him. He stated the BG was approximately 80 ft from the girls. Below the video was this caption:
Published on Mar 20, 2017
This appears to be the actual location of the suspect. He appears to be located near the platform which means Libby and Abby were at the end of the SE side of the bridge or perhaps even off the end slightly. The suspect is about 80 feet from them. all the elements appear to line up. Although some elements might change this up, it appears to be accurate.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

Thanks. I am going to contact Mr Hughes about this last video. The capture of the bridge he used has another zoom factor, than Abby's lens. It appears as if the POI/BG has already passed the last platform to the right or is in the same height of that last platform, which is the location Libby is standing on according to Mr Hughes' previous videos. Distance from middle of platform Nr 5 (behind POI/BG " key tree") to middle of platform Nr 6 (Libby) is about 149 feet. Unless Libby is not standing on that last platform, but just off the bridge or in the very end of it. That's where I get 80 feet then. My estimate earlier was 130 to 100 feet away due to Libby supposedly standing on that Platform Nr6. I will try to get a clarification.

-Nin

That far huh? The only reasonable scenario I can come up with is they ran for help- to the closest house-RL's- but BG caught up with them? Assuming RL was not home so not technically involved. JMO

That's not a bad suggestion. RL did say he knew their families, right? Any chance they knew it was his house and started heading there when they got creeped out?

That far huh? The only reasonable scenario I can come up with is they ran for help- to the closest house-RL's- but BG caught up with them? Assuming RL was not home so not technically involved. JMO

The closest house was not RL's house.

I think its also very plausible based on the little info we know: LE thought that if RL knew something they could bring him in, secure the search warrant and get him to talk if he knew something......My opinion and my opinion only is that RL didn't know anything and although a great strategy by LE, it has yielded 0 direct results. Other than (eventually after tests come back from the lab) clearing RL and closing off a blind alley and leading LE in another direction. all MOO and feel free to to not agree:gathering:
Omg your thinking in my head now.. Thank you.. That's what I've been trying to say[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Imo you don't know her husband so that point is mute. Everyone has a valid opinion on this. And nobody gets the pass because of pc.
Huh... What's this about. I'm lost

To me it looks like RL is wearing a holster or a sling Under his shirt. ( Sorry I can't quote)

Fwiw- I don't believe RL is at all responsible for the deaths of these two girls. I do believe he's made some poor choices in life and is an easy scapegoat for some.
Amen

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this pic of BG walking with his toes turned in. Remember the other pic... his toes were turned outward. We talked about it.

I have to laugh that so many see RL as BG. I see BG 1, BG2 and RL.
i think his foot looks turned a bit in because he is about to make a shift in direction. I think naturally they point out.

Makes me cringe to picture that.. The reality of it is heart breaking

I searched high and low and couldn't find anything similar.
If I am not mistaken someone posted jeans with leather at the top back in the threads #10-#20 range. I know I thanked the post. I will try to find that post when I get the chance (likely tomorrow).

Talking out loud here and my opinion only. I don't think RL is BG. Wondering if RL happened to see the BG during or after the crime (and is either a neighbor or helper on his farm) but helped him in an unknown manner. The police are using RL as bait hoping the BG will make a mistake and they are waiting for dna/test results. Building an airtight case on the BG. I feel the BG is younger than RL. Feel this was a crime of opportunity. Perhaps killing one of the girls right off the bat and took the other to an outbuilding then put her next to the other girl. Praying justice comes soon. :( Again just my opinion.

If anything, if RL suffers any adverse health event in the next couple or few weeks, that might be grounds for a lawsuit. I'd love to be on that civil jury.
It would be terrible.. From the stress and aching and him knowing personally what it's like to lose a child, then knowing he had nothing to do with it would be enough to make a healthy person have a heart attack.. Karma

RL has a college degree and having been born in 1939, it is likely that he earned it in the '50's. Quite the accomplishment. He is not uneducated. IMHO he is a private person who is cast in the spotlight because of circumstances and I dare anyone to say the perfect thing every time they open their mouths. No one does.

Or GI Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member