IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the killer did everything planned to me because:

We don´t know if the guy of the picture is the killer, or he just take the picture and maybe he kill it.
The voice says down hill or something like that, he could ask to a stranger about some place and recorded the voice.
IMO this is a scheme.

I agree with @ab01

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I agree too. I have an inner sense that LE is on the right track and it takes time to do it correctly with all the red tape. I think they are being very careful and their methods are very strategic. Let's have faith that in the end, truth will come out.

I agree too. I have an inner sense that LE is on the right track and it takes time to do it correctly with all the red tape. I think they are being very careful and their methods are very strategic. Let's have faith that in the end, truth will come out.
Yes, I pray it's all going to work out... [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Yeah..lol i personally am done now discussing RL comparisons.. i dont really think hes BG..but I'm just exhausted reading 8 billion posts comparing various snippets of RL from.media interviews vs. A grainy pixelated vague featureless photo in comparison lol. Im going to focus my energy on other possible scenarios etc.

I've posted before that MOO is RL has never set foot on that bridge before.

Honestly he could have just been there that day. Nearby fishing or something.
He may have been somewhat familiar with the tracks as he had walked along looking for a fishing spot earlier in the day.
He saw an opportunity come along..took advantage of it.
If he had fishing supplies/camping type equipment with him,may have been all he needed to do whatever dispicable things he has done.
He probably has a history. May not be the first time he has done this. He was very brazen. Got too damn lucky not to have been seen.
I dont think he stuck around long after he took the girls off the bridge.
Jmo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am curious if anyone has an educated guess what PO is wearing under his coat with this strap?
attachment.php

Source: [video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

a second image with it also different interview:
attachment.php

Thanks
SaveSave
SaveSave

Interesting.

Honestly he could have just been there that day. Nearby fishing or something.
He may have been somewhat familiar with the tracks as he had walked along looking for a fishing spot earlier in the day.
He saw an opportunity come along..took advantage of it.
If he had fishing supplies/camping type equipment with him,may have been all he needed to do whatever dispicacle things he has done.
He probably has a history. May not be the first time he has done this. He was very brazen. Got too damn lucky not to have been seen.
I dont think he stuck around long after he took the girls off the bridge.
Jmo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I Agree with you, he is not new, the girls usually fished in that place.

Haven't checked in since the weekend...any new info released after the search at RL's property? Has anyone said anything?

The more I look at the above BG pic the more I think he has some kind of goggles around his neck, maybe like snow goggles or possibly even a mask like you wear to stop spreading germs when your sick.
I have spent a lot of time looking through crimes that occurred in Delphi in the month before the girls were murdered and one particular article (video)stood out to me.
There is no way at all this person was involved as he was locked up by the 13th February he's wearing a blue jacket, jeans and boots and a face mask, which explains why I watched it in the first place.
I seen this weeks ago now and I can't stop thinking just maybe that's the "thing " around BG's neck? I don't want to post a link so google Arrest made in Delphi Gas Station Robbery and you will see what I mean....
I'm not seeing what your seeing I googled it and see pic of a black dude and a pic of a Mexican dude with yard on his face.. bg is white... can u explain what u see.. What am I looking for in the robbery pics. The pic of the dude walking thru the store looks dark skin and isn't wearing jeans..

Maybe he wears a bullet proof vest for some reason. Someone said RL looks like he has something square shaped under his red shirt. I agree and wonder who or what he is afraid of if this I should what it is.

I totally understand your point; however, the weather was nice, and from my understanding, that particular area has always been a popular hangout for locals of all ages in Delphi.

IMO, I think that he had a hunter's mentality...He came prepared. If the conditions were right and presented themselves in his favor, he would kill and consider it a good day.

If the opportunity presented itself as too risky, he wouldn't kill, and he'll try again some other time. It sounds sick, I know, but I think that's his mindset.

If he targeted a mall or a crowded area, there's the risk of countless witnesses, security cameras, people hearing his victim's screams and less chance of staying in the shadows as he is at this present time.

IMO, He saw an opportunity. He took it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree. That's my feeling based on what I can tell with the information given. A 13 year old and a 14 year old, dropped off by one of her sisters, to visit a bridge they had been to before, on a day off from school. It seems innocent to me. Then all the billboards going up nationwide. They were even in my hometown.

(IMO) I also think they were stalked by a stranger. That does not equate days in advance, or through social media. It could have started as soon as they were let out of the car, or any where along the route to get to the Monon High trail that day.

If so, these types of killers have more misses than hits. I am thinking of a Dennis Rader type. Tigers are only successful in 5% of hunts- that may seem like a horrible analogy, but it was what I first thought of when on a sleuthing board tracking BTK, and something Rader readily admitted (that he wasn't often successful).

Until more evidence comes out, I lean in that direction, but the only evidence we know for sure sure are those pictures and the voice. Keep thinking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg

The Gray Hughes video of 20th March (linked again) is very interesting.

It not only helps provide the actual location and distance between BG and the girls when the video was taken, but also highlights how much LE might have excluded from the photos they released.

G Hughes’ video uses a horizontal screen — and Libby might have used vertical (don’t know) — but watching this video makes very clear that LE has cut a small section from a much larger visual field (whether horizontal or vertical).

And it also helps illustrate how much of the visual field that Libby captured has been removed or cut.

Really trying to rule out RL because it just doesn't make any sense except for location. I am wondering if anyone knows how far to RL's house from Abby's pic on the bridge?

Interesting.
A strap.... Could be a bag, it's something cross body style. A arm sling... Something that has a strap.. The dude is innocent.. He's just a man with a troubled past and it's being used against him.. Bad luck...

Haven't checked in since the weekend...any new info released after the search at RL's property? Has anyone said anything?
NO. Just rambling about opinions and thoughts and scenarios.. I think we all check in hoping to get answers.

Really trying to rule out RL because it just doesn't make any sense except for location. I am wondering if anyone knows how far to RL's house from Abby's pic on the bridge?
I read it somewhere.. Many threads back. Good luck finding it..

What the heck is under his shirt? I wonder does he have some kind of medical device or bag? There's something squarish under there. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I worked cardiology for a while. Could be a bag for his heart machine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member