IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother has had to wear these a few times. I didn't know the straps could be different color, weight and width. Makes sense though.
Yes absolutely... U can order them as well.. Some ladies like matching the straps with there outfits like they do shoes and purses..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

He's been photographed with a green strap under his shirt. Could it be a harness?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Could be.. Could be anything.. Who knows anymore [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

I just think it's time for a new presser with new info. I don't want this case to go cold and the public to loose interest. These girls and their families deserve justice. I know they must keep certain info to themselves but they have to give the public something else help us out. Everything they have given us we have exhausted trying to located and identify BG. MOO

That's up to Indiana law. He's in jail for alcohol related offenses. According to LE he's not being held as a suspect in the murders.

Indiana law is when one violates their court supervised release (probation/parole/home detention/etc) that one can be held up to 15 calendar days before charges are addressed in front of a judge.

But it can be extended if the lawyer for the arrested files to extend on their end. As in needing more time to counter evidence against their client.

It's illegal for a felon to carry a firearm. My understanding is that RL has a felony conviction in his record that would prohibit him from owning or carrying a firearm.
That's what I thought... So I would think with all This going on he's not carrying a firearm... Especially knowing police are around..

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

I have a college degree, but my Mother raised seven, intelligent and law abiding children with a 4th grade education. I heard somewhere that "education without common sense is like a load of books on the back of an *advertiser censored*." Common sense will get you farther and keep you longer and safer. Worked with an executive of a large company once who told me his wife could speak 7 languages fluently, but she didn't know when to come in out of the rain.

Thank you for your insights. However, my post was in direct response to posts referencing Mr. L stating he had earned a college degree.

I have no disdain for people without degrees. I was simply trying to nail down some truth in RL's statements.

Please do not suppose me to be some effete elitist. However, it seems you already have. More's the pity. :(

I have a college degree, but my Mother raised seven, intelligent and law abiding children with a 4th grade education. I heard somewhere that "education without common sense is like a load of books on the back of an *advertiser censored*." Common sense will get you farther and keep you longer and safer. Worked with an executive of a large company once who told me his wife could speak 7 languages fluently, but she didn't know when to come in out of the rain.
Bahaha just had this conversation with¿My neighbor..true

That's what I thought... So I would think with all This going on he's not carrying a firearm... Especially knowing police are around..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
i thought his probation ran from Oct 2014-Oct 2016. I'm confused as to why he was in violation.
Why did they arrest him?

I mentioned this yesterday when it was posted then. I had a shoulder injury and wore this
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31UDvEXZu6L.jpg

attachment.php

Could that strap above be something like this?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
i thought his probation ran from Oct 2014-Oct 2016. I'm confused as to why he was in violation.

If he violated the judge may have given him any part of his original sentence that was suspended.

IMO, RL is a red herring.
LE have said they have a strategy. Whilst they are keeping everyone distracted with RL (including the suspect), I think they are gathering all they need to arrest the real perp.
They may also want RL off his property. Maybe they expect BG to return to the scene,or for RLs safety even..who knows. LE just answers everything with "cant say,ongoing investigation". Even things that they have already previously answered!!!
Hope they compensate RL well for this!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know more about this? For example, if they have DNA and it doesn't match anyone in database, can they perform a test to get an estimated age range? These articles mention a range to within four years.

DNA blood test predicts suspects' age
January 2016

When police fail to find a DNA match to either victims or suspects, the forensic avenue of an investigation can run into the sand. But forensic biomedical scientists at the University of Leuven believe they can help.

They have developed a unique test of blood samples that can predict the age of the individual concerned to within four years by examining the aging process of human DNA. A similar test they devised for teeth samples is almost as accurate.

[snipped]

New test on crime scene blood spatters can reveal victim's age
March 2017

Blood spatters and saliva at crime scenes can accurately reveal the age of a missing victim or suspect using a new forensic test.

Scientists at King's College London have developed a technique which uses artificial intelligence to analyse age-related biomarkers.

The technique was able to predict the age of sample donors to within an average of four years.

Dr David Ballard said: "Our study uses a novel method to improve the accuracy of predicting age. This is the first study to test next generation sequencing and machine learning technologies together to estimate age from blood and saliva samples."

[snipped]

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-dna-suspects-age-idUSKCN0V31BQ
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/n...s-age-de55c20a-f861-4572-8a11-2c6dd3a3f931-ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper