IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was buying tropical fish not herring?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No ****....That's what I was trying to figure out. I think it was meant to be a joke like haha funny, but I still don't get it and they didn't bother to explain so I moved on....

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Not direcected at expatCanada persay, I'm not typically a believer in the "I have a weird feeling" or the "hinky meter", but holy crap #1, his original (2004?) mug shot!!!!
MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Can I get a link? All I see is the poster with everyone on it and just shows a head shot.

Red herring=a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting
Or in this case -a person (RL)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Not direcected at expatCanada persay, I'm not typically a believer in the "I have a weird feeling" or the "hinky meter", but holy crap #1, his original (2004?) mug shot!!!!
MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk
I dont usually either.
But this creep is basically the image I had in my head of BG so had to check it out.
And when you look further...wow.

Let's remind ourselves much of the damage brought to RL's life "repeatedly" was done so by himself! The old man can't catch a break because he repeatedly chose not to fix it in the first place! I can muster up sympathy for a person who gets 1 DUii arrest, learns from it and doesn't let it occur again in their life! RL's record shows otherwise. It shows a habitual, disregarding, dangerous nature. I'll look on the bright side here..... if it is determined that he has no knowledge, no connection to these murders then maybe all of this negative attention and jail stay will finally sober him up once and for all!
No dont judge... I can't say that if you haven't walked In shoes to know what got him to that low spot In his life... So to say he can't catch a break, yeah breaking laws isn't okay and he's paying for that, but it's not okay to be accused from others of something so terrible... He can't catch a break.. If I was a drug dealer or prostitute does it make it okay for u too also say I'm a child killer... No.. It's awful to accuse someone if u don't know facts... Especially of that.. It will be terrible if it's not him and all this Publicity and accusations is something he can't get out from under. Not fair for anyone.. That's all I'm saying

Red herring=a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting
Or in this case -a person (RL)

IMO the picture and the voice file are red herring by the killer.

I've thought from day 1 BG has a wide face/jaw with some possible jowls going on. I still don't think RL is BG. RL has narrower face.

The RSO#1 everyone is talking about has the wide face and looks similar. Of course there's another 1000 guys that look like that too.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Solving the murders and the rights of the wrongly accused go together. I find it very difficult to separate the two.

Who is the wrongly accused? Who has been charged or arrested for the murders of Libby and Abby?

Let me clarify. I don't think we shouldn't worry about the rights of the wrongly accused. I do believe that due process must be adhered to when investigating crimes. But I see zero evidence of anyone being wrongly accused. LE has not charged anyone or even named a suspect. They are allowed to investigate and would be damned crazy if they didn't do a thorough job and look at everyone. Especially those who have some red flags pop up like resembling BG, sounding like BG, owning the land where the girls were found, etc. All I see is LE doing their job. Not mounting a witch hunt or railroading anyone. When and if I see that, I will be among the first to scream about it. Like I did during the Tonya Craft case: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/ton...d-molestation-sues-accusers/story?id=10801264
Le isn't accusing him. I never said that. It's all the outsiders looking in.. Not all but some.. U can read the threads and see the ones accusing him.. That's what I'm relating too... I hope Le digs though it all with a fine tooth comb and gets the SOB for this... Until then, the accusers should jus wait and see bc it is damaging.... That's all I'm saying.

I measured width from shoulder to shoulder and shoulder to edge of gut. Same thing. Almost identical.
View attachment 113346

Ok, but, how do you know they're "almost identical" body frames? Do we know the exact distance away each subject is from the camera so we can even begin to compare statures?

Do we have an exact height measurement for both subjects? (BG may be shorter or taller than RL; we don't know his height?)

My point is if they are not the same person, and if one of them is taller than the other, then their frames and leg lengths, etc., might not match up so evenly. Am I wrong and just not seeing this?

Let me clarify. I don't think we shouldn't worry about the rights of the wrongly accused. I do believe that due process must be adhered to when investigating crimes. But I see zero evidence of anyone being wrongly accused. LE has not charged anyone or even named a suspect. They are allowed to investigate and would be damned crazy if they didn't do a thorough job and look at everyone. Especially those who have some red flags pop up like resembling BG, sounding like BG, owning the land where the girls were found, etc. All I see is LE doing their job. Not mounting a witch hunt or railroading anyone. When and if I see that, I will be among the first to scream about it. Like I did during the Tonya Craft case: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/ton...d-molestation-sues-accusers/story?id=10801264
Hope I make sense. My brain gets ahead of my typing .... Lol

I've thought from day 1 BG has a wide face/jaw with some possible jowls going on. I still don't think RL is BG. RL has narrower face.

The RSO#1 everyone is talking about has the wide face and looks similar. Of course there's another 1000 guys that look like that too.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
This is true...
He does have the look and by sounds of it-also needs to be accounted for regardless of whether he is the BG or not.

I was thinking that if the killer took a picture of LR to use him as scapegoat?

Can I get a link? All I see is the poster with everyone on it and just shows a head shot.
I don't think we can link to random RSO in this thread still?

Found it on Indiana Sex Offender List website by searching his name. Gives height and weight and age as well.

/yes, as far as we can tell, number one has not been accounted for. Also woah first time posting from my computer. This experience is so different from tapatalk. Wow so many options and neat things, but also simultaneously like being in 1994. It's great!
Lol. Ikr... I love computers version... But tonight it's the phone for me. [emoji19] tapatalk..

These ones in pic are non compliant with active search warrants out I believe

I am pretty sure LE knows about them. And we can't sleuth them or post about them without getting permission first.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member