IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from your observations ... God forbid, if something happened to one of my loved ones. Tony Slocum is exactly the caliber of LE I would want investigating the case.
He he also said he is 100% positive that they will make an arrest very soon! Praying for that

-
Moo

This guy has fantasized for years about this very crime, and he was out in Predator mode.

I think the Perp will be under 50.

RL complicated things by getting his 15 mins, but it was clear to me that BG was a younger man.

This guy was a hunter and that was a game trail.

-
Agreed.
Probably not his first time either 😣

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My suspicion is that the girls ran into or passed this guy earlier on the trail and were creeped out by him. He doubled back and they saw him coming from a distance and decided to video him out of fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towards the end of the interview I noticed Sgt. Slocum repeatedly (possibly on accident) kept saying "murders" and we are going to "catch them".

What ever happened to the tip about someone there on the trails dressed in all black that day?

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

I noticed that too, but LE has never said anything about that man in black.

The best advice BessDrew!!!
It also helps to scan the media threads to refresh ourselves.

Some posters get excited and want to say what they want without bothering to catch up, I get the excitement, Im sometimes busting with things to say, but by forcing myself back I very often find my idea has been discussed ad nauseum. Then I'm grateful I waited.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah... I'm busting with something to say and I am only on page 20 or so out of 40 something. I am wanting to say something to you and that person from Wantaugh!! But I can't say it!! What the heck did I miss?:drama::tos:

I've come across this image of BG a couple of times now, can anyone tell me what was done to this pic, infrared?

attachment.php

Don't think so, an original photo/image can use infrared since that part of the spectrum is still present. Once a photo/ video has been taken, assuming the camera used the visual spectrum, all other portions of the electromagnetic spectrum are lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Back in the earlier threads there are some members that drove to the bridge and the trails and gave their overall impressions, they were great posts that really helped a lot of people understand what it was like there. I remember one poster nana (?) who said it wasn't nearly as remote as she thought it was going to be, but that was just her impression. I know old threads are hard to sift through but the impression of her visit was certainly worthwhile. Respectfully, I would ask you not to second guess the decision of the family to let Abby and Libby go hiking out there that day. Today, Detective Slocum said that is was a nice day on 2/13 and he himself wouldn't have hesitated to let his children hike those trails.
Plus great for Abby and Libby for spending their day off doing something physical, enjoying the beautiful weather in a natural setting. 🌞

I'm grateful that you reminded us about that other poster's impression of the area. Without seeing it, it's easy to fill in the blanks and imagine an eerie, secluded, sinister space instead of a beautiful one that was a little more accessible than we might have thought otherwise. Thanks, tokyorose and the original poster. 😊

There was this article a while back.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...rches-for-Answers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

“Both girls are heroes,” Patty tells PEOPLE. “They were both heroes, neither one of those girls would have left the other.”

After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence.

liltexans, I just wanted to tell you that you are THE BEST! You are always able to find information in MSM that many of us misplace! You are truly a wonderful asset here at WS!

:tyou::yourock:

Looks to me like it was photoshopped to look like the negative of the original.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A double amputee is using his wheelchair to raise awareness and money for kids in need.

Richard Propes is wheeling across 12 Indiana trails this week, and he’s raised thousands of dollars for kids who are victims of violence. He’s dedicating the last mile of his tour to Abby Williams and Libby German, two Delphi teenagers murdered last month.

Propes was laughing and smiling during his Thursday stop at Plainfield’s Friendship Park, but his smile was nowhere to be seen when he heard what happened in Delphi.

“Honestly, I cried,” Propes said. “It’s horrifying, and it’s not the Indiana that I know. I’ve traveled these roads for 28 years, and I’ve never had a negative experience.”

He calls the project a part of a “Tenderness Tour.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/23/wheelchair-tour-to-honor-delphi-girls-raise-money-for-kids-in-need/

My first post. I have done my best to read every post in this forum regarding the murders of Abby and Libby. I agree with a great deal of the theories, statements and or opinions I have read thus far. I look forward to any feedback. It doesn’t hurt my feelings to give 2 cents and get change back. I’m not a believer in coincidences.

“Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys” – Emma Bull

The images below were captured from a news media video located at this link [video=youtube;s91Q1WRuN3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91Q1WRuN3E[/video]

Below shows 2 images of RL on February 16, 2017 on his property near the location of the crime scene.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The below image is of the suspect (BG) identified by LE from a video found on Libby German’s cell phone February 13, 2017.
attachment.php

BG

I am sure most of you are recognizing the resemblances between RL and BG from the above images. Here’s my questions based on my observations.

1. Are they both are wearing hoodies?
2. Are they both wearing camouflaged baseball style caps?
3. Are they both wearing similar outer jackets over the hoodies?
4. Are they both wearing jeans?
5. Are they both wearing glasses? Maybe transition lens.
6. Are they both displaying the same style of gait?
7. WHY WOULD BG WANT TO PORTRAY HIMSELF AS RL?
a. Is it a coincidence that the suspect is attempting to look like the property owner where he is planning on committing the crime?
b. Do Abby and Libby know RL?
c. If so, would this allow someone to get close to Abby and Libby before they realize it’s not RL?
d. Did BG know RL and where his property lines were located?
e. Maybe BG had a grudge with RL with so much sophisticated effort in framing him? It sure has taken the attention away from BG.
8. What alarmed Libby to begin recording BG?
a. If Libby or Abby was acquainted with RL did they think it was RL and started recording for fun and then realized it was not RL?
b. Did she realize it was someone else she recognized and then hid her phone?
c. Did Libby think the man was over dressed for the current temperature? Was BG over dressed for the temperature as well as possible concealing a weapon and other items needed in order to commit the pre-planned crime?
d. Notice how Abby is dressed on the bridge in the photo Libby had posted to snap chat. It appears a light jacket with a light shirt. Sun was shining and notice the fall of her shadow on the bridge as does BG’s shadow in his photo. This is the same time of the day.
9. Was it a coincidence this terrible crime happened on Monday, February 13[SUP]th[/SUP]?
a. Was it public knowledge that there would be no school on this day?
b. How far in advance was it posted and how was this information passed on to the community?
c. Did anyone from either family mention to anyone that Abby and Libby would be going to the trail that day? Did anyone mention to anyone else the time they would be getting dropped off?

I don’t find it much of a coincidence at all that BG went out of his way to portray RL as a ruse for getting close to the girls and to allow anyone else in the area to believe he was RL with just a quick glance. I don’t find it a coincidence the bodies were found on RL’s property. BG gathered intel and conducted recons of the area and rehearsed the phases to commit these killings. It’s not a coincident he was aware of the exact time window he had to complete the crime and flee the area before a search party would be on scene saturating the woods searching for the girls.

IMO known facts instead of assumptions: BG was totally unaware Libby had a cell phone much less had already recorded him and was continuously recording. If Libby’s phone was found on her person or in her clothing BG never searched for the phone or if the phone was found tossed away from the scene Libby deliberately cached the phone for LE to recover.

Confusion: Was the area of the crime scene searched by volunteers the night of February 13[SUP]th[/SUP]? Is there a chance the bodies were overlooked in the dark or are they certain the bodies were not there during the initial search? I have read where there was a theory the bodies could have been brought back to the crime scene between 2:00 – 9:30 am.

Great post, Savoy.

One thing regarding your Confusion Point at the end - regarding the bodies being brought BACK TO THE CRIME SCENE - we do not know how many crime scenes there are, nor do we know if the girls were alive when they were put in the recovery location.

A frame up is entirely possible - and if so - it would possibly indicate a psychopath serial killer.

Everything that has "happened" with RL runs so many parallels to Larry Jones in the Russell Williams SK case in Canada - it isn't even funny. Jones became a pariah in his small town, tongues wagging, everyone thought he was a monster - and the real monster not only broke into his garage and stole his coat and cigarette lighter to try and frame Jones for the murder, but he went so far as to dump his victims body on Jones' hunting camp property.

It is a very real theory that someone wanted it to appear that RL was the murderer of these 2 girls. It holds as much weight to me - until discounted - as a connection to other unsolved cases.

JMO

Read this link - and the parallels to RL will strike a chord I'm sure.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/cocky-colonel-tried-to-frame-me-neighbour-84292442.html

liltexans, I just wanted to tell you that you are THE BEST! You are always able to find information in MSM that many of us misplace! You are truly a wonderful asset here at WS!

:tyou::yourock:

Gosh, thanks. Now you're making me blush. I'm glad some find me helpful. I think we all do our part on these cases to try to find justice. I'm happy to sleuth with everyone here and I find it very touching that everyone cares so much about these girls none of us knew.

When I think about what they must have endured, it hits me like a punch in the stomach and I can't believe how brave they both were. I just want the monster who did this found ASAP.

Tony Slocum said in the podcast that he is 100% sure they'll be making an arrest soon. He also talked about how they got the video....from social media? (Not sure I understood that(

Interesting. Can you link me to that podcast so that I can listen, please?

If you want me to believe tha BG intentionally resembled RL then I have to believe that he knew he would be photographed/seen.

Too much of of a leap, too much of a risk. CSO.

I still follow the posts here.I pray they find Abby and Liberty's killer soon.Very sad.

Tony Slocum said in the podcast that he is 100% sure they'll be making an arrest soon. He also talked about how they got the video....from social media? (Not sure I understood that(

100% sure?

Good grief.

Okay....:jail:

Libby had on a T-shirt and sweatpants. Would she have had a pocket to hide her cell phone?

Something makes me think he was more attracted to Abby than to Liberty. He kept Abby longer before he killed her.

Just speculation but I have a feeling about it.

There is so much that we dont know about their deaths. Do you think that it is at all possible that Abby was alive when they found them and she died shortly after? Do we know that they were both dead when they were found? That is one way that they could have different dates of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member