IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange thing I JUST noticed in photo here. Can someone take a look at the dog on the path? He is running between two saplings which when zoomed in seem to have there branches connected in what can only be described as a limbo bar. Am I seeing things? Or has this photo been doctored for some unknown reason? I have property in the woods myself and I know twigs trees and branches can intertwine, but that configuration doesn't happen in nature. I'm sure it's NBD, but very strange to see.
I think t's just an optical illusion; the branches are just laying on the ground IMO.

I agree, I have thought from the beginning that maybe she took the picture of BG is because she knew him. Not because she felt threatened. LE really doesn't know for sure. MOO
I honestly think if she knew him, we would have a suspect by now. IMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hope that is true (that they are getting ducks in a row to file charges and have found their man)!

I think t's just an optical illusion; the branches are just laying on the ground IMO.
Well thanks for looking. I started having these Blair witch thoughts. I hate when anyone speculates about Satanic killings and such on a case, but that just looked so weird. Lol. Think I'm spending too much time here.

Very strange thing I JUST noticed in photo here. Can someone take a look at the dog on the path? He is running between two saplings which when zoomed in seem to have there branches connected in what can only be described as a limbo bar. Am I seeing things? Or has this photo been doctored for some unknown reason? I have property in the woods myself and I know twigs trees and branches can intertwine, but that configuration doesn't happen in nature. I'm sure it's NBD, but very strange to see.

I *think* they might be sticks on the ground causing an optical illusion because they don't seem to attach to the first tree, there's a tiny gap where the top one should meet it's trunk if it was a branch growing from it. The lower one seems to thin as it nears the trunk of the first tree, when it should be broader at that point if it's growing from that trunk. (I'm on a tablet though so admittedly I could be missing some detail that's obvious on larger screens).

I agree, I have thought from the beginning that maybe she took the picture of BG is because she knew him. Not because she felt threatened. LE really doesn't know for sure. MOO

I do believe she took the video because she felt threatened. That's the way I interpret LE's statements. They have seen/heard what happens next.

There is definitely something going on with him. I personally think he is their prime suspect and they are getting all their ducks in a row before charges are filed.
I
IMHO, I think RL is definitely involved (though not BG). He may have transported someone from that area (perhaps not even knowing at the time what had happened there). I can't imagine all the hubbub involving him if they have known for sometime that he had a probation violation, etc. Something's just not right. Can you imagine the terror knowing that you would be involved IN ANY WAY with the death of these two little girls. Any one with a heart, would have to come clean with what they know. Perhaps he has, and now they are hiding him until they get all the ducks in a row. I sure hope so. :jail:

I honestly think if she knew him, we would have a suspect by now. IMO.

JMO...
I agree. I think that if Libby recognized him, knowing full well she was recording, she would have managed to identify him by first or last name. Maybe she did and the audio is indistinct and LE is trying to match that piece of the puzzle too. JMO.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GangaMa
If he was/is a teacher, then he was probably at work that day, and a 6 hour drive would have been too much.

JMO...
I thought that too, but then IIRC, I believe I read he was suspended from his job on February 3. I do not have a link and my phone keeps refreshing on me so JMO

BBM
Trying hard to keep up but impossible when posts are so vague. :thinking:
Who are you referring to please?

I do believe she took the video because she felt threatened. That's the way I interpret LE's statements. They have seen/heard what happens next.

I have always understood based on LE's statements that she began recording because she felt threatened, echoing Jax49.

You are right. LE made a comment along the lines of LE having to see this in there heads before they go to sleep for the rest of their lives (not a direct quote. I can't link on my Tapatalk). Some reporter took creative license with that if I recall.

I think this could be interpreted in a few ways.
1 meant that LE would see images of victims from what they saw at the crime scene

2 was referring to things that were heard on audio that would paint a picture in the heads of investigators

3 that the crime was videotaped and the images from that video is what investigators would see.

Personally I believe if there was video of the murders, that LE would have locked up the perp weeks ago.....all MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I think they are branches laying on the ground, but do to the angle of the still image they appear elevated
MOO

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GangaMa
If he was/is a teacher, then he was probably at work that day, and a 6 hour drive would have been too much.

BBM
Trying hard to keep up but impossible when posts are so vague. :thinking:
Who are you referring to please?

The link posted by Aunt B last night regarding the teacher from TN who abducted his 15 yr old student as a possible BG match.
I'm not sold on the idea, but I guess it's possible if he was already suspended before Abby and Libby's murders.

I think this could be interpreted in a few ways.
1 meant that LE would see images of victims from what they saw at the crime scene

2 was referring to things that were heard on audio that would paint a picture in the heads of investigators

3 that the crime was videotaped and the images from that video is what investigators would see.

Personally I believe if there was video of the murders, that LE would have locked up the perp weeks ago.....all MOO

JMO...
I think it's 1 and 2.

The fact remains though that IF the LE has a video they KNOW whether RL IS the killer! The fact that they have no arrested him for these 2 murders can only mean they know he is NOT the person in the video! A video tape or a recording of 2 teens being murdered should mean that DNA etc would be moot!

Drat. Link isn't working for me...getting page not found.

Wahhhh. I don't get it I can read the article but when I use the link on here it's a 404. Let me find it at another source. Hold please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296