IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very difficult to inject two healthy active teenage girls with drugs. It is difficult enough to inject one squirming toddler who is sitting on a parent's lap.
How so if there was a second person involved??? But even one.. Couldn't he have hid one. Went back for other?? Anything possible, Right...

I am asking this because I have the opportunity to ask one of the detectives that worked on the case. Not that he has given me the "you can only ask one question" Jeanie in a bottle thing, but I wanted to approach him with one question. Something he may or may not answer, but it's worth a shot right?

So many questions to ask! I guess if I only had one question I would have to ask the connection between RL property and the other property's searched. What are they looking for!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be very difficult to inject two healthy active teenage girls with drugs. It is difficult enough to inject one squirming toddler who is sitting on a parent's lap.
I agree, besides that, whatever he used to get then "down the hill" such as a knife or gun to one to control the other, would more than suffice to get the one to tie up the other. Hasn't it been said that one of the girls may have had opportunity to run but stayed with her bff? I truly don't think drugs were needed. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How so if there was a second person involved??? But even one.. Couldn't he have hid one. Went back for other?? Anything possible, Right...
If there was a second person involved why do you need to inject a drug?

Yes exactly.... If you start from the beginning and look at only what we know for sure, it screams SK

I'm not convinced, but trying to keep an open mind.

Going back to the beginning is always the smart thing to do if you're stuck and you start with a clean slate. Going back to the beginning with your mind on any one theory is pointless, and I mean you in the general sense.

What if RL himself sent BG out to tell the girls to stay off his land and he took it too far?

Again, I don't necessarily think this is what happened. I just thought RL may have become paranoid after being burglarized and could've over reacted.

I think any scenario involving trespassing would probably also show the following characteristics:

A. Evidence that RL was becoming increasingly paranoid or angered over trespassing (multiple calls to the police for trespassers, aggressive encounters with other trespassers etc)

B. BG would most likely need to be family in order to heed RLs orders to track down the trespassers and also to have such a strong emotional tie to the property that he "blows up".

'A' is missing. In my opinion, this reduces the possibility, but does not eliminate this motive. In either case, it would be very beneficial to identify and question sons of RL, nephews, any adult grand children etc.

LE has more tape and recording and they confidently said BG is the killer, or one if the killers. That's one of the only FACTS we have.

I agree they have made comments like "We believe this person is our suspect" (WISHTV.com Channel 8, Feb.22), but I haven't heard them say this conclusively. I totally could've missed it or forgotten it in everything I've read tho.:)

But even if so, there is the possibility that BG was working with someone else or on someone else's behalf.

I'm not trying to put forward any leading theories here. Just saying, sometimes it's more local and mundane than we expect. And I could see how an area resident who felt their property had been violated could be involved in an escalation gone wrong.

If LE said publicly that they believe this was premeditated, that the girls were stalked and targeted, lured there thru social media etc., it would eliminate these other possibilities. But since they've said it's stuff that was so terrible they will never forget, that doesn't necessarily tell us who or what was or was not involved. Just BG? BG and a property owner? BG and an illegal business partner?

We can favor some scenarios as more likely, but nothing can be excluded in my mind. And to me, while the exceptional DOES happen and can't be ignored, local involvement is among the most likely scenarios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think there are that many moving pieces to this crime. Or any injections. If you have a gun, you have control. And if you tell one victim to obey or her friend will pay, you have additional control.

I think it's one practiced perp, one mission, and he knew his game and the territory he chose.

I really don't think there are that many moving pieces to this crime. Or any injections. If you have a gun, you have control. And if you tell one victim to obey or her friend will pay, you have additional control.

I think it's one practiced perp, one mission, and he knew his game and the territory he chose.
Good post.

I get that. But in light of the fact they give us BGs picture AND make claim he is the killer, for me they better have more than a hair and a rug fiber from the SW Of RLs property if I'm going to swallow that he's the killer (if that's what happens) is what I was trying to say.

Not directed to you specifically. Just a good place to interject a reminder for the more imaginative. If you know what I mean and I'm sure you do.

Absolutely, I think all it took was a gun. That injection was only another scenario to a open mind. It came to mind along with all other things that came to mind on how to lure them down there. It was def two friends that stayed by each other side and knew they were going to be there for each other... I do think he had a gun to lure them and keep them quiet for the walk to the end. Then whatever happened from there is what it so sad..... When you don't have much to go on. Anything is possible.

I would ask them if they will ever release more audio and video.I would also ask if there was a second attacker.You can tell a lot by the way someone moves even if its for a few seconds.Someone see's a still pic and it could be anyone.Someone see's that person moving in a video and almost immediately recognizes the person or has suspicions hightened based on familiarity.That would most likely bring in some very valuable tips.Release more audio of the attacker if he was talking to the girls.3 little words can be anyone.But a sentence in some form of dialogue is the same as someone talking on the phone with their friend of 10 years.They will instantly recognize the voice.Even if it was shouting or yelling from the attacker,this man may be a person of authority....teacher,coach,supervisor,cop,corrections...if so,at some point he has raised his voice that someone could quite possibly recognize.Now,as far as the second attacker question.The reason I would ask this is because if I am not mistaken,GH placed the BG 80ft from the girls in the stills.We dont know if this is when he made his move or not but I would only assume that it could be since there is potentially 80ft worth of video of BG that could be looked upon,yet the public was given 2 frames.I would find that odd if BG would make a move from 80ft out on this rickety bridge which there is every possibility and liklieness that he could fall,twist an ankle and basically not catch them and risk capture if he didn't already have his bases covered.And when I say bases covered,I mean an accomplice at the other end.But then again if he did make his move and the girls would have known it immediately because they were recording him,they could have started running so therefore there would be no more video and that would just make this theory void.The gentleman that made the gif said he believed the frames were 5 seconds apart....If you look at them and look at the white handle supposedly sticking out of the coat,within that 5 seconds the handle has changed shape.The only way I can see that happening is if he raised his hand and touched it.So I wonder why are we not allowed to see any movement of this man,even just moving an arm and adjusting his handle.Everthing I have said is just MO or speculation.If I misunderstood the GH videos or the gif poster then my appologies and disregard my post.
BBM
NIN said .5 or half a second apart

More times than not, when a case is drying up here in WS for lack of new info, it is the exact opposite for LE in their investigation. Here's to hoping that's true now.

Yes, That is my opinion as well. BTK ,himself , subdued an entire family. They were murdered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member