IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside a home is different than outside in the open in broad daylight.
Different thrills for different killers? Semi deserted trail, woods, creek to muffle sounds and wash up. May be part of his fantasy killing. I'm not saying it's a SK. I just don't know. I don't buy into any of the complicated scenarios though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IMO I've also been wondering is it possible that the perp drugged the girls ?? Is it possible that he injected them with something that prevented them from screaming or trying to run away ??? IMO that would explain how he could control 2 teens at once and be confident to commit this crime ?? all just IMO but it would make sense and if so then maybe he has ties to pharmaceutical supplies or is in the medical field ??

Good ole chloroform and a hanky would do

My mother and I, two independent women who fight like tigers when cornered, were attacked by a man with a gun. He forced us to walk the length of an entire city block, and probably would have forced us into the van he was herding us towards, if another random person hadn't just happened upon the scene. The perp was shorter than us, and overweight. There were two of us. Still, he a gun pointed at my head and my mother wouldn't leave me.

Point being, you don't need injections or big stories to move someone from point A to point B. A gun works quite nicely on its own.

I have considered this as well.

As an adult in a group, I would likely make a break for it. I'd believe if one of us gets away we at least have a chance of getting help, but if we both get captured...than they have almost total control. BUT, that said, if my kids were involved, forget about it. No question I would rather go to my death trying to save and comfort them than separate from them.

God be with anyone who finds themselves in these situations. It's a tragic world when vulnerable people are faced with these types of choices.

For parents out there: My dad, like everyone's, always taught me to run before they get close to you. And to give up my possessions when asked, that nothing was worth my life.

And he always said if they did manage to grab you or turn a weapon on you, to scream and fight like you never have before, because that gives you at least a chance of drawing attention to them and them abandoning their mission. Once they get you in a vehicle, my dad always felt your chances diminish and it is too late to fight. I am sure there are different opinions on what to do, but this rings true to me still.

Heartbreaking what happened to these girls. I pray their killer is brought to justice today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the audio they have, he would have known it was two young girls and not butrglars. MOO

_____
My one question would be, is there any indication that the girls walked through the creek?
This is a huge question for me as I have been team "South side" since day uno.
The creek is mere inches in places, and with sand bars. A poster made video at scene area showing us where you can walk halfway across by using a sandbar before you even get your feet wet.

Different thrills for different killers? Semi deserted trail, woods, creek to muffle sounds and wash up. May be part of his fantasy killing. I'm not saying it's a SK. I just don't know. I don't buy into any of the complicated scenarios though.

I meant about subduing an entire family.

Question??? Can you determine from the crime scene whether the killer is right or left handed? What traits can be determined from DNA?

Is it in the media thread? Maybe mods can remove it if it is. Cut down on its reuse a bit

I don't think it can be disappeared since that article became the source article for Fox News, and some wire services so it rears itself in many sources now and I am sure it is all over FB and Twitter related groups so it has a life of its own. I think the only thing that can be done with it is to do what was done with Libby's photo of Abby on Snapchat and the idea that there were people in the background that was cleared up by LE. Something like that, at the beginning of threads.

I meant about subduing an entire family.
But in response to the inside vs outside issue at the root. I was pointing out that it is irrelevant. Sorry to confuse.

BG is way overdressed considering it was a very mild day in Indiana. In addition, the sun was out, making it feel warmer. I live just a couple of hours away, and we've had some very mild temperatures this winter. Could it be that BG was disguised because he was there for another reason? Perhaps a drug deal? The fact that Liberty took video of him makes me believe there was a previous encounter, and something was said between them. It wasn't enough to make the girls flee. Could the photos/video have made this guy nervous enough to fear he could be identified as a drug dealer? The fact that both girls were killed in broad daylight makes me think this crime was not planned, but spontaneous. Some kind of hit job. It just doesn't sound like sexual assault or serial killings. Just my opinion.

With the audio they have, he would have known it was two young girls and not butrglars. MOO

_____
My one question would be, is there any indication that the girls walked through the creek?

Have they released more of the audio? I have heard a lot of speculation about what is on it, and a few limited and vague police comments about it, but not enough to draw any clear conclusions.

I'd love to have more info on the audio.

That article keeps getting dragged up and LE made a point of reaching out to the media after that story came out to clarify what exactly LE said. Unfortunately, it is one of those articles that was later corrected by LE (the same night/next day) that keeps cropping up around here.

Here again, two and a half weeks later, they talk about having DNA. Can you please link the article where they retract the statement that they have DNA? Thanks.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/15/indiana-teens-killer-may-have-met-police-prosecutors-say.html

I don't think it can be disappeared since that article became the source article for Fox News, and some wire services so it rears itself in many sources now and I am sure it is all over FB and Twitter related groups so it has a life of its own. I think the only thing that can be done with it is to do what was done with Libby's photo of Abby on Snapchat and the idea that there were people in the background that was cleared up by LE. Something like that, at the beginning of threads.
Ty Jethro. Sigh, so much for easy fixes. We just have to keep playing whack a mole whenever it rears its little head then.

If B.G. does live in the Delphi area then perhaps he is someone who seems "invisible" to others. He keeps to himself and no one really knows him or anything about him. Someone who people don't ordinarily "notice".

I still believe that B.G. was very much "bundled up". At first I thought it was some type of "disguise" but now it appears that he was hiding things in his jacket. I believe he had the intention to do whatever he did. He planned this.

It's always surprised me how farmers and rural folk seem to notice everything out of the ordinary in their country setting. My theory is the trait falls somewhere between genetic and survival. Things like unknown vehicles driving down a road or a different way a gate is latched. Generally speaking, anyone who thinks they're invisible is absolutely mistaken. It's not like in the city where we seem to become oblivious.

My opinion is LE has the guilty culprit in their radar but they don't have quite enough evidence yet for charges to be filed.

BG is way overdressed considering it was a very mild day in Indiana. In addition, the sun was out, making it feel warmer. I live just a couple of hours away, and we've had some very mild temperatures this winter. Could it be that BG was disguised because he was there for another reason? Perhaps a drug deal? The fact that Libby took video of him makes me believe there was a previous encounter, and something was said between them. It wasn't enough to make the girls flee. Could the photos/video have made this guy nervous enough to fear he could be identified as a drug dealer? The fact that both girls were killed in broad daylight makes me think this crime was not planned, but spontaneous. Some kind of hit job. It just doesn't sound like sexual assault or serial killings. Just my opinion.
I have been camping, in the summer and sometimes spending so much time outdoors I am in sweats all weekend except for height of afternoon when it's 85 degrees. That day saw a high of 42(or 48?) Degrees. If he had been outside overnight, or even since earlier that am, I don't see him as being particularly overdressed.

It's always surprised me how farmers and rural folk seem to notice everything out of the ordinary in their country setting. My theory is the trait falls somewhere between genetic and survival. Things like unknown vehicles driving down a road or a different way a gate is latched. Generally speaking, anyone who thinks they're invisible is absolutely mistaken. It's not like in the city where we seem to become oblivious.

My opinion is LE has the guilty culprit in their radar but they don't have quite enough evidence yet for charges to be filed.

Thanks! I notice this trait too and hope you are right!:)

My mother and I, two independent women who fight like tigers when cornered, were attacked by a man with a gun. He forced us to walk the length of an entire city block, and probably would have forced us into the van he was herding us towards, if another random person hadn't just happened upon the scene. The perp was shorter than us, and overweight. There were two of us. Still, he a gun pointed at my head and my mother wouldn't leave me.

Point being, you don't need injections or big stories to move someone from point A to point B. A gun works quite nicely on its own.
Yes. A gun would have that effect.

The observation I will make however is that Libby activated the video recording at time before any weapon, if there was one, was produced since we don't see one in the stills. Something other than a weapon with respect to BG (or even BG himself) caused Libby to start recording. As GH points out BG was about 80 feet from the girls and the girls were already off the bridge at the South end - definitely Libby. It would take at least 30 seconds and likely 45 seconds to a minute for BG to cover the distance across those bridge ties to the girls. That would be quite a head start if the girls ran. So the key question to me is: What is it that kept the girls from making that run for it? My own opinion is that there were one or more persons (who are involved) near or behind the girls when this all started in motion.

That was Feb. 24. Here, on March 8, they are saying, yes, they do have DNA:
Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.
“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. ..."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en