IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think the brown part looks a lot like a utility belt. I used to wear one when I was living a transient lifestyle. It's amazing what you can fit in those things. If it is a utility belt, I also think this lends itself to the idea that this is not the first crime and that he built himself a kit.

I also think it's possible he's in his thirties. I would suppose he's been convicted before, possibly even of crimes against children.

The pictures look like grabs from phone video. I have an iPhone and film sets at concerts often, and the quality is usually pretty poor. It's possible the girls caught him on purpose or even accidentally.

It's pretty bold to kill two girls in broad daylight. I definitely think he's done this before or built up to it.

Moo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we have a suspect now... sort of.

More information needs to be released, asap.
Hate to see this case go cold and no justice for Abigail and Liberty. :(

Does anyone have any MSM where LE stated what the suspect was wearing? Did they specifically state he was wearing a RUST colored hoodie, or just a hoodie? I can't seem to find where I saw the hoodie note, and I wanted to go back and see if they specified a color.

I don't think LE would call him a suspect as a ruse. If they made an arrest and it's not the bridge guy, defense attys would use that as reasonable doubt. They would have a field day that the real perp is still out there and not pursued or identified. They must feel confident to call him a suspect.

The Bridge is 850 feet long.

Here is another screenshot from a video worth watching.

attachment.php

http://wlfi.com/2015/12/27/help-save-the-historic-monon-bridge/

Attachments

• monon-bridge-overview.jpg
    monon-bridge-overview.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 720
Other than calling the case a double homicide — the first for the city in more than 20 years — police have said very little about the case. Initially, police didn't even call the man in the picture a suspect when they released the photo Wednesday.

Slocum said police have been working nonstop since the girls' bodies were found Tuesday. Standing outside Delphi City Hall, he motioned to the building, noting that police from local, county, state and federal agencies are working on a Sunday to track down the suspect in the photo.

Anyone with information about this case or the suspect is asked to call the tip line set up for this investigation — 844-459-5786.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Sunday afternoon that tips have been flooding in since the man in the photo was named a suspect in the killings.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...graph-suspect-slayings-delphi-teens/98130562/

new here so not sure if im doing this right, but knowing this family (ish) i dont think we should share their personal facebooks.

I can't imagine the feeling of a complete loss of privacy on top of so much grief. The pages have been shared multiple times (and are easily found by doing a search) and it's not for voyeuristic reasons.

Welcome to Websleuths.

I've read at least once that folks often don't cross the entire bridge because it feels dangerous with the gaps. That made me wonder if he had been observing them from the drop off point and when no one else was around followed them out on the bridge under the pretense of being worried about their safety. Convinces them to head back the parking area and...?

I don't live in the area, but looking at the landowner who was interviewed, the dog walker, and the suspect, they are all wearing virtually the same outfit. Layers, with a hoodie under a thick jacket, jeans and a camo hat. That makes me think the POI is local, maybe transient, but not too far out of the area.

Or she is obviously observed by him taking photos of her friend so as he approaches he keeps his head down knowing what they are doing and what he's about to do.

And I don't think it's funny at all what happened but you'll never get my brain to understand the thought process to not just call off a search but to also state no real danger.

Also I see no value in hiding the source of the photo unless LE actually thinks they can trick suspect into coming in.

Also not that I believe it's blood on his pants but would be a good reason for the witness who said she saw a couple and a man walking.

Maybe she hears or sees this guy coming out of the woods sees the blood and snaps a pic. I think this scenario is highly unlikely just a thought

There is a lot of value to LE for not revealing the source of the photos. This is an ongoing investigation and LE never reveals the evidence they have or where it came from nor should they. There may be things on the video that further helps to ID him when any tips comes in saying they think they know who he is. It may be a specific way he walks(gait) they dont want revealed. That way when they do get tips if someone mentions an oddity about his walk or other mannerisms they will know they are credible.

There is no value in releasing where the still photos came from. If known it will do nothing to help identify the suspect.

Imo, they know he is not going to willingly come in and that is why they have posted his photos hoping someone recognizes him.

I believe these still photos came from a trail camera and LE had to enlarge them because the camera was further away from the suspect when taken. That is why the images are somewhat blurred due to them having to enlarge them.

this is a little far fetched at this point, but i know from the baden-clay case in qld aus that they wire taped the coffins in the funeral to try catch their suspect talking to the victims in their final moments, i did briefly wonder if that is what is happening here, 1 week is very short between being found and holding the funeral i mean i know its happened before but sometimes they keep the bodies longer for more evidence etc, i just wonder if maybe we'll get an update after the funerals are done and the families have had a few days to process some of the grief ( i know it'll last a lifetime but we can hope)

I know (unfortunately not well enough to get lots of "good" information) a lie detection expert who travels the country as a consultant to help LE in need of his expertise, and also to provide expert testimony, etc. Anyhow, my point is an off-shoot to Ping's mention of wire taping coffins, which I had never heard of before. I've learned that in some cases, wakes and funerals are pushed up at LE's request, or law enforcement initiates "community" candlelight vigils for the purpose of putting an eye on particular family members/friends and the public. The guy I know is often sent to services without knowing much ahead of time to see if he can pick up anything on his own.

I also have a very good friend who has worked in hospice for 30 years. She considers herself an expert on sniffing out whether a person is truly grieving, or else just putting on a show. Interesting insights there, too.

My job is so dang boring!

Under TOS, can we post mug shots of two different people not from Indiana (from previous arrests, one had warrants as of 2012, no further info available) and the second mug shot of Guy # 2 from 2016 was published in the local online paper for failure to register as a SO? Purpose of posting is to compare facial features with Railroad Guy Suspect.

I don't think LE would call him a suspect as a ruse. If they made an arrest and it's not the bridge guy, defense attys would use that as reasonable doubt. They would have a field day that the real perp is still out there and not pursued or identified. They must feel confident to call him a suspect.
SABBM

Agreed.
That makes me feel LE has so much more info we're not privy to --and hopefully they find this guy soon !!

Exactly. He is the suspect and all sorts of police agencies are working this case and they have now uncovered evidence showing them he is the one. IMO

If he wasnt a suspect he would have come in to get all of this straightened out by now because he has to know about the two girls being murdered. Its obvious why they havent heard from him. IMO

I know (unfortunately not well enough to get lots of "good" information) a lie detection expert who travels the country as a consultant to help LE in need of his expertise, and also to provide expert testimony, etc. Anyhow, my point is an off-shoot to Ping's mention of wire taping coffins, which I had never heard of before. I've learned that in some cases, wakes and funerals are pushed up at LE's request, or law enforcement initiates "community" candlelight vigils for the purpose of putting an eye on particular family members/friends and the public. The guy I know is often sent to services without knowing much ahead of time to see if he can pick up anything on his own.

I also have a very good friend who has worked in hospice for 30 years. She considers herself an expert on sniffing out whether a person is truly grieving, or else just putting on a show. Interesting insights there, too.

My job is so dang boring!

Interesting that the viewing was at the school.

Does anyone feel that if they offer a reward in this case, it would prompt someone to turn in the suspect? I think this has worked in other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia