IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing around with the second photo and I believe that it is a shirt hanging out from under the coat. I also see something stuffed under the shirt.
I think he is looking down so no one can see his face and recognize him. He has a hat that looks like a baseball cap. Perhaps a hat from where he works.
This is not a young man. He appears to be in his 40's or even 50's. The coat if you look close is bulging. You can see where the buttons are stressed to close.
I don't think he has facial hair. ALL THIS IS MOO Here is the photo I see this in. I hope it comes up larger.
attachment.php

Attachments

• man2b.jpg
    man2b.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 756
Boy, that does look like a butcher thing there. On google maps, the park is not far from the meat packing plant. He could have parked there if he worked there and easily hiked to and from crime. He would be familiar with the area also. Blood would not be suspect if seen on a butcher.

you guys can narrow down your searches to latest news, in your google search screen in the top right hand corner there is a button called tools, click that and you can change your searching time frame to last hour or past 24 hours to the last year, this will help you find the latest links on this case from MSM

I had no idea you could do this. Thanks for the tip!

It would be less confusing if it said something like "Police Classify Mystery Man in Photograph as a Suspect" or something like that. It's very confusing.

Thanks for that. I could have sworn the banner said they actually ID'd him.

(sigh)

I have to remind myself to be patient.

I was playing around with the second photo and I believe that it is a shirt hanging out from under the coat. I also see something stuffed under the shirt.
I think he is looking down so no one can see his face and recognize him. He has a hat that looks like a baseball cap. Perhaps a hat from where he works.
This is not a young man. He appears to be in his 40's or even 50's. The coat if you look close is bulging. You can see where the buttons are stressed to close.
I don't think he has facial hair. ALL THIS IS MOO Here is the photo I see this in. I hope it comes up larger.
attachment.php

dont want to spook anyone but does it look like he's holding a gun in his left side hand, it looks like he's holding it and he's shoved it under his jeans to hide it, you can kinda see a barrel shape running down to his knee just my observation please dont freak out

I think that button woulda popped by now from the strain. It really looks pulled. I think he's hiding something in his coat.

Well, he's going down....I bet they have DNA. I certainly will be glad when they have him in custody. I suppose he could live out in the woods.

Previously, he had been labeled a person of interest, and police said he might only be a witness to the crime. Today, that status changed, according to police.

“Since Wednesday February 15th, law enforcement officers have distributed a photo of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie,” a statement from the Indiana State Police read.

Police referred to “preliminary evidence” that led their attention to the man in the picture, without detailing what it was.

“During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German,” the statement added.

http://www.wimsradio.com/2017/02/19...-in-the-double-homicide-of-two-indiana-girls/

Not sure what to make of the BBM highlights, especially the "having participated" part. Does that mean they suspect more than one person? Personally, I take that as a last ditch effort call for someone to come forward and accuse/blame someone else. I think LE knows it is one person & has this; an arrest and testing takes time. It can take a month or many more to get ducks in a row without a confession. I hate this, but that's what I have witnessed.

attachment.php

It came through! I played around with with the pics and an image enhancement app, too, much to my frustration. I did find the reddish color follows the contours of his jeans. A shirt would hide the jeans. It is so hard to make any sense of these pics, though, they are so blurry.

I just can't imagine that to be a blood stain, I think that is a bit far fetched.
Look how clean the line is, I don't think a blood stain in this type of situation would be so precise but what would I know?!
The jacket buttons do appear to be struggling to hold the jacket closed.

Ping I also just played around with the image a bit in photoshop. If you turn the image to black and white and play with the RGB channels you can see in the image where it looks like a stain that it is a "3D" object.

Attachments

• cemetery.jpg
    cemetery.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 805
  • road-bridge.jpg
    road-bridge.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 818
  • road-bridge-2.jpg
    road-bridge-2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 816
  • truck-off-road.jpg
    truck-off-road.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 801
But why isn't it on the other picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's why I wonder if these pictures were separated by time, among other reasons.

Nice catch. It almost looks like something was blurred out on purpose. I don't know...I could just be wanting to see something. Perhaps it's nothing. But to me, it looks like the edge of the bridge looks funny, and the coloring in between his legs looks odd.

referring to the side by side blown up suspect pictures. sorry, not sure how to pull them in.

Pretty sure its just sunlight. Looks similar to whats on his right leg in the first picture. I think he has a "hoodie" (sweatshirt) on, either brown or maroon. The hood is over his head, and his right hand is in the hoodie pocket. Similar colors. The jacket is over his hoodie. Just my thoughts.

LE would not release an image of him covered in blood. That is the bottom of his hoodie, which probably has kangaroo pockets.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

The man was thought to be wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket and a hoodie.
As for why his hands are in his pockets, my guess is either they're cold, it's comfortable, or he is concealing a weapon.

According to body language when someone becomes unsatisfied with his self image he will put his hands in his pockets. ... Generally people put their hands in pocket when they are feel unsatisfied with their looks, clothes or their actions.

Graphic and don't want to be, but here's a thought...Maybe he's trying to hide his hands IF they are also bloodstained and/or trying to keep his DNA in his pockets (hopefully the girls scratched and clawed). I agree with others that otherwise his hands would be out to his sides for balance and catching himself if he stumbled.

Ping I also just played around with the image a bit in photoshop. If you turn the image to black and white and play with the RGB channels you can see in the image where it looks like a stain that it is a "3D" object.
yeah i looked a little as well, if you go to its not channels it the one next to it where you have the wave line you can adjust, change that to negative rgb then play with the wave line this should give you an idea of whats real and whats not, or whats solid and whats an artifact, but nice work i like seeing everyone involved and playing with the pictures, its a skill everyone should learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia