IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we've got a scrolling banner indicating police have identified the man in the picture - googling for confirmation of this.

Anybody find verification of it?

Fingers crossed, and praying.

They've identified him as a suspect, as in a change from just wanting to talk to him. It really confused me, too, and I spent an hour trying to find the information. He has NOT been identified.

Not sure if this helps, but in the 2 pic; what's between his legs?

attachment.php

Nice catch. It almost looks like something was blurred out on purpose. I don't know...I could just be wanting to see something. Perhaps it's nothing. But to me, it looks like the edge of the bridge looks funny, and the coloring in between his legs looks odd.

Agreed. On my phone videos are tiny but sharp and still pics are normal size and sharp. But a video enlarged is grainy and a still grab would be rough like this one.

I thought maybe a quick movement while filming (like just before you stop a video) could add to the low quality of the background.

ok wont let me post it =\

Investigators have identified a suspect in the deaths of two teens who went missing during a hike, Indiana State Police said Sunday.
The bodies of Liberty “Libby” German, 14, and Abigail “Abby” Williams, 13, were found Tuesday in woods about 70 miles northwest of Indianapolis, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said.
Police on Wednesday released a photo of a man seen near Delphi Historic Trail around the time the teens were there. They did not call him a suspect at the time.
Since then, preliminary evidence has led investigators to suspect the man in the photo participated in the teens’ deaths, the state police said in a statement.
No further information about the man was provided.

PingTheRouter: Thanks. Will continue to google.

Okay, we've got a scrolling banner indicating police have identified the man in the picture - googling for confirmation of this.

LE stated he is now the main suspect, they have NOT identified him.

ID'd as a suspect is all

I think the banner is indicating that he's been id'd as a suspect.

I'm still behind trying to catch up. I'm on page 70 and I see the thread is all the way to page 84. ETA - When I tried to post, it said sorry this thread is closed. Now you are already on page 2 of the new thread.

Just read that man on bridge in the pictures is now the main suspect. I hope they have real proof and haven't jumped the gun. I wonder if they will issue a nationwide lookout bulletin.

Also, the search ending that night I think was because they had reached the outer city limits and needed assistance/permission from County to continue out of their jurisdiction. Does it happen like that?

And, can anyone enlarge the man's face so we can concentrate on it?

And finally for now, we need to figure out what LE rushed back to the scene for? What would they have missed when they searched the first time? Did someone still searching locate something else? Did they see something on the iphone that they needed to find or verify at the scene?

Back to reading.
3bda4ac309ca34ece7741f98ee61e61e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well, ITA about how fast the funeral happened, and of course LE would have been filming it no question of that.

Here's hoping the SOB happened to go, though, given the publicity about the photo and the suspect - it does make you wonder IF it is POSSIBLE that LE stated the guy in the pic is a suspect, but, they are really looking at someone else, and hoping he will be at ease.

LE releases their info very specifically. It is not a coincidence that they have labeled the picture guy a suspect just prior to the funeral, IMO.

JMO

I think they are looking for HIM and putting the pressure on that they already know the man shown in the still photos is the murderer. They changed their view from just wanting to talk to him to saying firmly he IS the suspect they are looking to find. Imo, they have found evidence leading them in this direction now from just wanting to talk with him to labeling him the suspect.

As far as releasing a video if these stills were taken from a trail cam...LE may not want to do that. He may walk a certain specific way or even may limp. If tips come in saying they know who this man is then LE can ask them specific information about his gait or whatever else stood out to LE on the video and they will know the tip is credible. I do think these stills were taken from a video and LE has a reason for not releasing all of it.

Great pic. Sure looks like blood. Is he holding something up so it doesn't fall out of coat pockets? Is he holding up his pants? Is he just hiding his hands? He is turned at a weird angle for a relaxed hiker. Is he spinning because someone is approaching him? Most hikers dress lighter than weather otherwise they start to get sweaty. He is certainly layered up for a long hike.

you guys can narrow down your searches to latest news, in your google search screen in the top right hand corner there is a button called tools, click that and you can change your searching time frame to last hour or past 24 hours to the last year, this will help you find the latest links on this case from MSM

What the Banner says (now) is "Police Identify Man in Picture as Suspect in Killing of Two Teenagers "

"As suspect"

Maybe his hand is in his brown hoodie pocket, not his jeans pocket?

Marking my spot. These threads move so fast! Now to go back and catch up 😳

The spot on his left pant leg I dont think its a scabbard. I think its digital zoom and the camera making up pixels. If you look at pic 1, you can see there is nothing hanging down on the left leg. His leg hit the light and the camera tried to compensate. That said, the theory that the brown pouch on his side could be a tool belt is very plausible and would explain how he is still able to put his hand in his pocket. These are MOO.

It's the one part of the image, the one where the right leg is coming up. His hands are not in line with each other. It looks like the left hand is in the left jeans pocket, but the right hand is above the right jeans pocket. Since last night, I've been convinced the right hand is helping to conceal the weapon, which is in the right hoodie pocket.

If there was a knife as a weapon, could that be in a sheath and in his right coat pocket?

From my initial look at his photo concealed in his bulky clothing were items for a 'rape kit'. Perhaps he carried a 'kit' allowing him to seize on any opportunity to perpetrate a sexual assault i.e. gloves,duct tape,taser,wrap ties,box cutter/knife,condoms ,razor blades,nylon stocking & the list goes on.He is a preditor and his crimes will escalate until he is caught.

I am anxiously waiting for an arrest.Payers for Abigail and Liberty.

:cow:

This may be me, as I'm a baby when it comes to heights, but he's pretty far to the edge of the bridge, like not in the center, with his hands in his pocket, way up high. That to me indicates he's pretty comfortable there, my instinct would be to keep my hands out should I stumble. I'm thinking he's quite familiar with that bridge and not much scared of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia