IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they to be picked up in the same spot they were dropped off?

I'm not sure if they were supposed to be picked up. They could have just been walking to Abby's house.

Has anyone focused on his shoes? I can't make out what type they are. With spring around the corner and near a river bank I hope the police looked long and hard for shoe prints. That could determine shoe type and shoe size.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

One article stated that footprints are what led to the bodies - "Two bodies were found by volunteers on Tuesday less than a mile from where the girls were originally dropped off. The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens

Someone with initials FI made a post (not comment) in the fb discussion group that is interesting. They went to the bridge today and walked it, describing what they observed. The post is (as I said) interesting and free from wild speculation. Worth a read (but you have to be a member of the group to be able to read it).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213421292107619/permalink/1219933738123041/

photo of suspect with color filter/warmth.. I have no idea what I'm doing, just wanted to see that "rust" area in greater contrast. The edges of the "shirt" look more like staining to me.

View attachment 110419

I agree.
Here is one I did. Pretty sure that is not a shirt. On his right side you can see that his hand is in his pocket and the red/rust color wraps around the pocket area and to the side of jeans yet there is no interference or bunching of material in the area of his hand. Also you can see the same color on his left side but looks irregular/feathered. Almost a watercolor effect.
If that is blood we know one thing for sure, neither of the girls snapped that video. I think whoever else was there that day remembered someone and combed their cell phone for pics/videos they had taken. If I had taken it I certainly wouldn't want my name floating out there because 2 people have been killed. Who's to say the killer wouldn't kill again? Especially a possible eyewitness putting them at the scene.

These are all just my own thoughts.

bridge.jpg

I just can't imagine that to be a blood stain, I think that is a bit far fetched.
Look how clean the line is, I don't think a blood stain in this type of situation would be so precise but what would I know?!
The jacket buttons do appear to be struggling to hold the jacket closed.

I have to agree with you. I've been a registered nurse for many years (cough cough) and have seen a great deal of blood stained clothing. I've never seen anything so uniform in shape. Blood stains are usually irregular, blotchy. Heavier in some areas, lighter in others. The outlines tend to be irregular. If this were blood, with that amount there would usually be other area's (small or large) around the article of clothing. This is IMO.

I have to agree with you. I've been a registered nurse for many years (cough cough) and have seen a great deal of blood stained clothing. I've never seen anything so uniform in shape. Blood stains are usually irregular, blotchy. Heavier in some areas, lighter in others. The outlines tend to be irregular. If this were blood, with that amount there would usually be other area's (small or large) around the article of clothing. This is IMO.
RN here too, and i completely agree with you.

Someone with initials FI made a post (not comment) in the fb discussion group that is interesting. They went to the bridge today and walked it, describing what they observed. The post is (as I said) interesting and free from wild speculation. Worth a read (but you have to be a member of the group to be able to read it).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213421292107619/permalink/1219933738123041/

Definitely one of the more interesting threads on that page. [emoji15]

A poster up thread mentioned that this is a recreation area frequented by young people. I bet this guy used to hang out there as a teen too, exploring the woods on both banks of the river.

It looks like he has a pair of goggles hanging around his neck because although his position alters somewhat from one photo to the next, the shape moves but doesn't change.

His mustache looks blonde or white to me and very carefully trimmed. Eeew. I hate mustaches.

Hey LD! I don't know about how blood can seep, but your explanation why that isn't likely blood does make sense, since it should be blotchy and this apparent stains (?) looks uniform and stopping along a line. As far as you can tell, thought, what would cause a changing of the color of pants like that- I have looked at it and looked at it, and do think it is the pants that are a different color, and not a shirt hanging over them. Thanks for your help!

It was briefly hinted on by another member in the last thread, and I want to push it a bit. Someone suggested that it was possible that the suspect is someone that is in town to see a loved one. If this was someone who came back to town to care for an elderly parent, possibly a dementia pt, it is entirely possible that not many people know they are back in town.

Also, to everyone that has talked about the man having to be from there or know the terrain well, I don't think it is necessarily the case. I spend a lot of time in the woods and it is not hard to figure out the area's that are less traveled. I mean it was broad daylight and he could have just pushed them away from the bridge and ended by the creek.

My opinion is that this person knew that school was going to be out and went there looking for an opportunity. He probably followed them and took them that way. I hope they catch this before he gets away and does it again somewhere else.

attachment.php

This image was shared on Facebook by the Newton County Sheriff's Dept. Low quality and hard to read. I transcribed it in the last thread, and thought I'd paste that here to make it easier to find.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Monon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.

I have been going crazy looking at these pix. You can call me crazy ... but sometimes they look like 2 different guys to me. Especially in the official pix above. The one on the left imo looks older and stocky with darker jeans. The one on the right looks younger and taller. His jeans seem lighter and his legs more lanky, so taller. Yes they are dressed alike. The picture on the right looks more stuffed to me like the person is trying to make themselves look as stocky as pic 1. Maybe I just need a rest from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader