IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nurse here in complete agreement. Seems a lot of us nurses like to sleuth.

I have noticed that! I am not a nurse, and I always appreciate what nurses bring to cases here.

(I have nurses in my family and I know they are tough and smart people!)

In the first pic, his "hat" really looks like this type to me. Not so much in the 2nd pic though.
a09136940bee9d629bda284bbbe16019.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wouldn't the suspect take the girls' phones, if he had access to them. These girls were very smart, so may have left a phone on the ground, without his knowledge.

There is no way I could walk across that bridge.

I can imagine the adrenaline rush that would come from crossing it, but I'll wait at the end and hold your backpack while you walk back and forth.

Attachments

• 4-minutes-39-seconds.jpg
    4-minutes-39-seconds.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 653
  • 4-minutes-54-seconds-left-towards-cemetery.jpg
    4-minutes-54-seconds-left-towards-cemetery.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 643
There is no way I could walk across that bridge.

I can imagine the adrenaline rush that would come from crossing it, but I'll wait at the end and hold your backpack while you walk back and forth.

I'll wait with you. My knees buckle and my stomach flips just thinking about it!

Could you paraphrase/summarize for those of us not in that group?

Not allowed because the group is set to private, and even if it was not set to private, posts made by other than their Admin or LE or MSM are not allowed to be brought here for discussion.

ETA: Associated screenshot has been removed.

If this really is the suspect-so many days have gone by w/out finding him. Like I posted last night, I live about an hour away from Delphi, and my local paper mentions nothing about these murders. I don't understand. I learned of this "case" on WS - not my local newspaper.

If this really is the suspect-so many days have gone by w/out finding him. Like I posted last night, I live about an hour away from Delphi, and my local paper mentions nothing about these murders. I don't understand. I learned of this "case" on WS - not my local newspaper.

That's strange. I live on the east coast and it's getting coverage here.

Not allowed because the group is set to private, and even if it was not set to private, posts made by other than their Admin or LE or MSM are not allowed to be brought here for discussion.

ETA: Associated screenshot has been removed.

Okay. I didn't know it was a private group. I know screenshots aren't allowed.

I agree.
Here is one I did. Pretty sure that is not a shirt. On his right side you can see that his hand is in his pocket and the red/rust color wraps around the pocket area and to the side of jeans yet there is no interference or bunching of material in the area of his hand. Also you can see the same color on his left side but looks irregular/feathered. Almost a watercolor effect.
If that is blood we know one thing for sure, neither of the girls snapped that video. I think whoever else was there that day remembered someone and combed their cell phone for pics/videos they had taken. If I had taken it I certainly wouldn't want my name floating out there because 2 people have been killed. Who's to say the killer wouldn't kill again? Especially a possible eyewitness putting them at the scene.

These are all just my own thoughts.

View attachment 110436
I disagree. I believe the brown is a hoodie under his jacket. He has the jacket pushed up on the right side to put his hand in the hoodie pocket.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

One other item of note is that MSM has said that the photo of the guy was taken between 1:00 and 3:30. I don't think that the timing works for that to be blood.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wouldn't the suspect take the girls' phones, if he had access to them. These girls were very smart, so may have left a phone on the ground, without his knowledge.

I thought that he might have thrown the phone (s) in the creek without realizing that newer iPhones are waterproof, and LE divers got it out.

You people post too fast, I keep trying to get caught up, but I finally had to just skip a couple pages. I hope this isn't a repeat.

I've thought since I first saw the pictures that they were from a video taken at a distance. My first thought is that one of the girls was on, or near, the end of the bridge while the other one recorded her. I think he's looking down because there are gaps in the bridge and he didn't want to step into one. It is also possible that it was recorded by one of the other people who had been there, but I'm not sure which option is more likely. They may not have released the video itself because one of the girls is in it, although I don't know why that would matter.

The people who said they saw him and the girls were probably not there long enough to see the girls first and him after they were dead. If the video came from one of their cameras, it would have most likely been before the murders. If it was on the phone/camera of one of the girls, it would also have to be before they died. Because if that, I don't believe there is blood on his pants, unless he had killed someone else before them (the man in black?), which I find highly unlikely. I also don't believe he killed the girls because they recorded him there or took his picture or he wouldn't have left the phone there with first deleting any evidence of him.

MOO

Wow, this thread moved quickly while I was playing volleyball tonight. I left right after I caught word that we finally have a suspect and was really hoping I'd come home to someone in custody.

The suspect's picture has made the news in Vigo, Clay, Parke, and several Illinois counties that I cannot remember off hand. WTHI has it on their website and they are out of Terre Haute, IN. TH is probably 120 miles southwest of Delphi for reference.

On another note, regarding the gun we suspect he may be carrying. Can someone tell me what Indiana laws are regarding concealed carry? For example, in the state of MA having what looks like a gun in your coat would probably make you suspicious pretty quickly given their strict gun laws, but in rural states where concealed carry is the norm not so much. My guess is that a) he had a gun that he used to control the girls and b) he took it with him because guns are expensive and traceable. How about looking at gun shops for recent purchases? Also recent ammo purchases to someone who may look similar. Are photographs on file in Indiana for people who have conceal carry permits? A lot to keep LE very busy.

I brought this from the other page, but forgot who posted and didn't notice it answered.

IN is a will issue state and working on constitutional carry. It's not a concealed carry permit here, just a license to carry (you can open carry if you'd like). So no trouble getting one within reason. Last I knew, LE didn't have access to those with licenses. Looking at a gun shop for recent purchases would be another needle in a haystack search unless a firearm store remembered someone who resembled the picture guy. I don't think most criminals go to the trouble of getting a handgun license. Finding a gun or already owning a gun already are far more likely if a gun was used. Seeing someone carrying wouldn't phase me at all, but I'm a firearm enthusiast and have grown up around them my entire life. I won't even try to speak for anyone else.

Hey LD! I don't know about how blood can seep, but your explanation why that isn't likely blood does make sense, since it should be blotchy and this apparent stains (?) looks uniform and stopping along a line. As far as you can tell, thought, what would cause a changing of the color of pants like that- I have looked at it and looked at it, and do think it is the pants that are a different color, and not a shirt hanging over them. Thanks for your help!

A local that was interviewed said that they were hunting pant, popular in the 90's, If you google hunting pants you will find pants that are one color on top and another on the bottom I've not been able to find any photo of pants that are dark on the top and jeans on the bottom. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, I just haven't found them.

How did he manage to kill two girls at once in broad daylight? I can't wrap my head around that these beautiful girls are gone.

A local that was interviewed said that they were hunting pant, popular in the 90's, If you google hunting pants you will find pants that are one color on top and another on the bottom I've not been able to find any photo of pants that are dark on the top and jeans on the bottom. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, I just haven't found them.

I was around hunters in that area in the 90's and I never saw blue jeans on the bottom of any hunting pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader