IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people post too fast, I keep trying to get caught up, but I finally had to just skip a couple pages. I hope this isn't a repeat.

I've thought since I first saw the pictures that they were from a video taken at a distance. My first thought is that one of the girls was on, or near, the end of the bridge while the other one recorded her. I think he's looking down because there are gaps in the bridge and he didn't want to step into one. It is also possible that it was recorded by one of the other people who had been there, but I'm not sure which option is more likely. They may not have released the video itself because one of the girls is in it, although I don't know why that would matter.

The people who said they saw him and the girls were probably not there long enough to see the girls first and him after they were dead. If the video came from one of their cameras, it would have most likely been before the murders. If it was on the phone/camera of one of the girls, it would also have to be before they died. Because if that, I don't believe there is blood on his pants, unless he had killed someone else before them (the man in black?), which I find highly unlikely. I also don't believe he killed the girls because they recorded him there or took his picture or he wouldn't have left the phone there with first deleting any evidence of him.

MOO

I've seen photos of the bridge taken from the perspective you we're looking downward and the gaps are much larger than you'd imagine.

It was also "confirmed" by someone local there are absolutely no trail cams in that area of the bridge, which leads to the conclusions the video definitely came from one of the victims or a bystander in the area at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot of value to LE for not revealing the source of the photos. This is an ongoing investigation and LE never reveals the evidence they have or where it came from nor should they. There may be things on the video that further helps to ID him when any tips comes in saying they think they know who he is. It may be a specific way he walks(gait) they dont want revealed. That way when they do get tips if someone mentions an oddity about his walk or other mannerisms they will know they are credible.

There is no value in releasing where the still photos came from. If known it will do nothing to help identify the suspect.

Imo, they know he is not going to willingly come in and that is why they have posted his photos hoping someone recognizes him.

I believe these still photos came from a trail camera and LE had to enlarge them because the camera was further away from the suspect when taken. That is why the images are somewhat blurred due to them having to enlarge them.

Where do the investigators get info from? From the community that usually gets back to them based off of "released information".

This guy is far enough away to need to have the pic blown way up. The trail cam wouldn't trigger that far out in the daytime.

It's off a phone. Prior to the attack. IMO.

I mean people didn't think this was the guy until the LE called him a suspect lol.

Maybe this will help.. guy on bridge-2 girls murdered-same time frame.

Girls on bridge taking pics, pic of suspect
"SAME TIME FRAME"

Farmer John didn't just happen to have a trail cam on the side of the bridge that day.

And I'm no detective but I think maybe if you put out a little more info especially say a video you prob have a better chance at getting the public to help you.

I mean I'm no genius but I'll take a video in hopes of "Identifying" someone then a picture of that clarity.

I'll trust in LE decisions and hope they know what they're doing. Even though they have made two very poor decisions already.

Wow, this thread moved quickly while I was playing volleyball tonight. I left right after I caught word that we finally have a suspect and was really hoping I'd come home to someone in custody.

The suspect's picture has made the news in Vigo, Clay, Parke, and several Illinois counties that I cannot remember off hand. WTHI has it on their website and they are out of Terre Haute, IN. TH is probably 120 miles southwest of Delphi for reference.

I brought this from the other page, but forgot who posted and didn't notice it answered.

IN is a will issue state and working on constitutional carry. It's not a concealed carry permit here, just a license to carry (you can open carry if you'd like). So no trouble getting one within reason. Last I knew, LE didn't have access to those with licenses. Looking at a gun shop for recent purchases would be another needle in a haystack search unless a firearm store remembered someone who resembled the picture guy. I don't think most criminals go to the trouble of getting a handgun license. Finding a gun or already owning a gun already are far more likely if a gun was used. Seeing someone carrying wouldn't phase me at all, but I'm a firearm enthusiast and have grown up around them my entire life. I won't even try to speak for anyone else.

Thank you so much! It was me that asked:) Firearm laws are so different in different states. If a hunter from Vermont or NH for instance was to forget that his gun was hanging on a rack in the back of his truck and crossed state lines, he'd better hope he doesn't get spotted by a state trooper or he'd find himself in jail pretty quickly.

First time poster on this thread. I have been following along but haven't read every single comment, so I apologize if I'm repeating something. In re: the origin of the photo, I'm wondering if the picture was found on one of the girls' phones. I'm imagining a scenario in which they saw this guy on their hike and laughed about how creepy he is, and snapped a picture of said "creepy" guy to share on Snapchat or something. I'm just thinking about myself at that age and how I was with my friends. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From everything I have read, I do believe it highly likely that the photo of the suspect is from Libby's phone - Abby did not have one, as per her mother.

It's possible that the photos are from Libby's "CLOUD" and not her actual phone, however.

Has there been definitive evidence that LE has her actual phone?

I would be surprised if the didn't take or toss the phone.

LE has said that "the totality" of the evidence has caused them to state that the man in the photo is a suspect.

So, they must have other photographic, video or witness evidence, corroborating this man's participation in the heinous murders of these beautiful girls.

JMO

A few random things I have seen posted about---

Just because it was said that LE is combing through their phones does not mean they physically have them. That could be combing through the phone records, text log times, anything synced to an ipad, social media posts made from the device, etc---- I am not confident they actually have the phone. Maybe, but Im not confident about that.

Also, the "participated in the deaths". I have seen that before, and I can't remember which case. It could mean that they are not accusing him of murder YET, but that he did something that made them die. Even if that death didn't come until after he was off the scene. That's also just a guess.

As for the blood stained jeans thing. We talked about this since the first few minutes the released the photo. I also thought it was blood. Until we realized there were 2 different pictures. In right foot up (or down, I dont remember which), it looks like his hand is actually going through a stain in his pants. In the right foot down (or other picture), you can see the brown is standing out from the jeans some. Look at the 2 photos together and you will see it is likely not a stain, but rather a long shirt or hoodie or some other thing that is not part of the jeans, but over the jeans.

This guy makes my lip curl up when I look at him. He repulses me, with what he has done. He walks along like nothing when he is about to take the lives of 2 girls who had so much living to do. Keep your hands to yourself!!!!!!!!!! Rule #1. Learned in preschool.

Volunteers found a set (not sets) of footprints? Did suspect carry them down? He couldn't have carried both . Is there a boat launch, nearby?

Where do the investigators get info from? From the community that usually gets back to them based off of "released information".

This guy is far enough away to need to have the pic blown way up. The trail cam wouldn't trigger that far out in the daytime.

It's off a phone. Prior to the attack. IMO.

I mean people didn't think this was the guy until the LE called him a suspect lol.

Maybe this will help.. guy on bridge-2 girls murdered-same time frame.

Girls on bridge taking pics, pic of suspect
"SAME TIME FRAME"

Farmer John didn't just happen to have a trail cam on the side of the bridge that day.

And I'm no detective but I think maybe if you put out a little more info especially say a video you prob have a better chance at getting the public to help you.

I mean I'm no genius but I'll take a video in hopes of "Identifying" someone then a picture of that clarity.

I'll trust in LE decisions and hope they know what they're doing. Even though they have made two very poor decisions already.

There was a woman on the trail who said she saw a couple and a man on the bridge that afternoon. What if the video came from her phone? I can understand, with this guy still out there, that she would want her identity hidden, not only because of the video but because she could identify him.. in a courtroom.

From everything I have read, I do believe it highly likely that the photo of the suspect is from Libby's phone - Abby did not have one, as per her mother.

It's possible that the photos are from Libby's "CLOUD" and not her actual phone, however.

LE has said that "the totality" of the evidence has caused them to state that the man in the photo is a suspect.

So, they must have other photographic, video or witness evidence, corroborating this man's participation in the heinous murders of these beautiful girls.

JMO

I think that may be the case, since before they were found, and still missing, a family member reported a cell phone has been pinging around town. Sorry, I don't have the link handy. That made me think the perp had the phone and was in motion. Now I don't know what to think since later reports have the investigators investigating *plural* phones, like both girls has one and the investigators were in physical custody of them, but it may be they they are looking at the "cloud." Good point.

You people post too fast, I keep trying to get caught up, but I finally had to just skip a couple pages. I hope this isn't a repeat.

I've thought since I first saw the pictures that they were from a video taken at a distance. My first thought is that one of the girls was on, or near, the end of the bridge while the other one recorded her. I think he's looking down because there are gaps in the bridge and he didn't want to step into one. It is also possible that it was recorded by one of the other people who had been there, but I'm not sure which option is more likely. They may not have released the video itself because one of the girls is in it, although I don't know why that would matter.

The people who said they saw him and the girls were probably not there long enough to see the girls first and him after they were dead. If the video came from one of their cameras, it would have most likely been before the murders. If it was on the phone/camera of one of the girls, it would also have to be before they died. Because if that, I don't believe there is blood on his pants, unless he had killed someone else before them (the man in black?), which I find highly unlikely. I also don't believe he killed the girls because they recorded him there or took his picture or he wouldn't have left the phone there with first deleting any evidence of him.

MOO

Exactly what I'm thinking - the quality on the photo is poor because it's ZOOMED IN.

It's possible the girls were taking photos and captured their murderer in the background without even knowing it.

What a horrifying thought.

Has there been any info pertaining to the time of the photos taken in relation to each other? They appear to be taken at different times. The white thing on the guys neck/chest area appears to be in a very different orientation, and it seems like, could just be a trick of the light, that the hoodie is more fully pulled up and over to hood the eyes in one of them.

A few more thoughts:

I still believe subject is wearing a larger sized watch, possibly a chronograph style, on his right wrist. There is possibly something in his mouth (cigarette?).

Also, shoe or shoe thread shows particular details:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Shoes:

attachment.php

Watch (re-posting):

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA  marked poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked poi-media2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 768
  • INDIANA marked poi-media1.jpg
    INDIANA marked poi-media1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 771
  • indiana poi1 edited BW wrist area possible watch.jpg
    indiana poi1 edited BW wrist area possible watch.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 774
  • INDIANA  marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 771
One last thing before I hit the sleuthing hay - at the beginning of the live video footage that I posted upthread, they zoom in on a mud puddle as if tracks could have come from it.

It struck me a bit odd, because there were other screen shots I did earlier today, that showed photos of many cars near that little bridge over the highway.

Hoping LE is hot on the trail of this SOB and that justice may come, and the girls murder will not go cold case like dear Lyric and Lizzy in Iowa.

For the LOCALS:

-Who has "been sick" or missed work lately?

-Who has been acting "odd" or increasing their usual alcohol or drug use?

-Who is taking an unusual interest in this case?

-Who is exhibiting signs of unexplained stress?

JMO

Perhaps someone spotted the man in the photo smoking cigarettes and police collected cigarette buts and have matched his DNA to the girls? They should have the DNA back by now IMO.

One last thing before I hit the sleuthing hay - at the beginning of the live video footage that I posted upthread, they zoom in on a mud puddle as if tracks could have come from it.

It struck me a bit odd, because there were other screen shots I did earlier today, that showed photos of many cars near that little bridge over the highway.

Hoping LE is hot on the trail of this SOB and that justice may come, and the girls murder will not go cold case like dear Lyric and Lizzy in Iowa.

For the LOCALS:

-Who has "been sick" or missed work lately?

-Who has been acting "odd" or increasing their usual alcohol or drug use?

-Who is taking an unusual interest in this case?

-Who is exhibiting signs of unexplained stress?

Someone who recently lost a job, perhaps. He's out during a weekday afternoon - perhaps because he's out of work and stressed about it.

Just tossing that out there. jmo

are we sure we're not looking at the top of this guy's exposed head in the right pic? It's like the hoodie is just bunched up behind his neck and his head is out..even showing a left ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02