IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I believe the brown is a hoodie under his jacket. He has the jacket pushed up on the right side to put his hand in the hoodie pocket.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

One other item of note is that MSM has said that the photo of the guy was taken between 1:00 and 3:30. I don't think that the timing works for that to be blood.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

OOOH, do you remember the article that said what time the photo was taken? That should definitely clear things up about whether or not it is blood. Good catch!

I was trying to figure out what the dark spot is on the left edge of the photo in the first pic. Definitely looks like some sort of object.
ed89d7dc18c68253df447e9c6551320f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

are we sure we're not looking at the top of this guy's exposed head in the right pic? It's like the hoodie is just bunched up behind his neck and his head is out..even showing a left ear.

Yes, it looks like the hoodie is up in pic A and down in pic B. Folks, the (partial) shoe thread visible in the photo may have led them to believe, that this guy was possibly present at the crime scene. Just my thought.

-Nin

OOOH, do you remember the article that said what time the photo was taken? That should definitely clear things up about whether or not it is blood. Good catch!
http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Police said a camera captured the photos of a man near Deer Creek between 1 and 3:30 Monday afternoon, about a quarter of a mile from the spot where the girls were found. The girls were dropped off Monday around 1 p.m. near the creek, less than a mile from where the bodies were found, to walk around and hang out.

I was around hunters in that area in the 90's and I never saw blue jeans on the bottom of any hunting pants.

LLbean made Upland Pants with brown on top and treated denim on bottom. However, IMO, I think he is wearing a Brown Hoodie and his hand is not in his pants pocket but rather in the kangaroo pocket of the hoodie. This would account for the brown fabric visible above and below his hand IMO

I was trying to figure out what the dark spot is on the left edge of the photo in the first pic. Definitely looks like some sort of object.
ed89d7dc18c68253df447e9c6551320f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Here is the released uncropped photo.

a6b53c429178958f65c29138e795d5d2.jpg

A few more thoughts:

I still believe subject is wearing a larger sized watch, possibly a chronograph style, on his right wrist. There is possibly something in his mouth (cigarette?).

Also, shoe or shoe thread shows particular details:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Shoes:

attachment.php

Watch (re-posting):

attachment.php

-Nin

I want to add, it may very well be a regular watch, but possibly something with angular features on the frame. If this was a chronograph, it would almost be a right handed watch (due to the push pins positions), but worn on the right hand, like a left handed person would usually do IMO.

-Nin

It occurs to me if "the" cell phone was pinging all over town, and if the suspect had the phone, perhaps one of the merchants or residents have him on their security cameras.

So does anyone think LE knows his identity, but for whatever reason hasn't announced it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

199a37f1d23e5d1dd8d322a931c0f531.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this photo yet, but I saw this on CNN and it's being reported on several news sites as:

"Last image of Abigail Williams alive on the old bridge posted by Libby German on Snapchat."

I've been wondering if this is where the screen grab of the suspect comes from. Like if LE zoomed in on this photo and enhanced it to find POI at the end of the bridge?

Edit: So sorry for my mistake, this is a photo NOT a video, the circle is the time limit for how long someones can view the photo on Snapchat. My mistake!

However, I wonder if they had posted a video version of them walking along the tracks shortly before this picture was posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a woman on the trail who said she saw a couple and a man on the bridge that afternoon. What if the video came from her phone? I can understand, with this guy still out there, that she would want her identity hidden, not only because of the video but because she could identify him.. in a courtroom.

I just joined the FB page posted further up this thread. Gal says there is nowhere at the end of the bridge to put a trail cam, no suitable trees nearby.

So somebody used a hand-held digital device to record the guy in the two grabs. Good grief, that's spooky.

Based on the timeframe the girls are playing around the bridge area between 1 pm and 2 pm because 2 pm is last pic or ping from phone?

Thank you for these images, galaxygal. The white area is artifact, your yellow arrow points below the black item, that is shaped like a gun; notice the trigger, that may be a black holster for an implement. Thus, he has at least one weapon that he is attempting to keep hidden in between his crotch or attached to his left leg. If so, he's a left handed person.

The white hoop under his chin, esp. noticable in your last image, may be the cut-out handles for carrying white plastic bags issued at stores where food type items are purchased.

Now, look where his buttons are about to pop off. You will see a label on a bottle. See how the bottle narrows near his chin? A smaller but similar label is also at the top of the bottle. Seal may not be broken but it is some type of liquor bottle.

Libby may have downloaded her digital data to SM for a purpose. I think, at first, it was odd to her, seeing what looked like a HOBO, walking toward them on the tracks. Then, she sensed danger and managed to provide electronic evidence before he was upon them. Where is her phone now?

My $64 question is how did one man manage to get those two precious girls off the heights of those tracks and walk them through rough, steep and sometimes treacherous terrain for half a mile?

Not sure if this helps, but in the 2 pic; what's between his legs?

View attachment 110425

It occurs to me if "the" cell phone was pinging all over town, and if the suspect had the phone, perhaps one of the merchants or residents have him on their security cameras.

could be anything though, he could of disposed of the phone in a rubbish bin and the collection truck is driving all over town setting off ping to the towers, i mean either scenario is just as likely

Thank you for these images, galaxygal. The white area is artifact, your yellow arrow points below the black item, that is shaped like a gun; notice the trigger, that may be a black holster for an implement. Thus, he has at least one weapon that he is attempting to keep hidden in between his crotch or attached to his left leg. If so, he's a left handed person.

The white hoop under his chin, esp. noticable in your last image, may be the cut-out handles for carrying white plastic bags issued at stores where food type items are purchased.

Now, look where his buttons are about to pop off. You will see a label on a bottle. See how the bottle narrows near his chin? A smaller but similar label is also at the top of the bottle. Seal may not be broken but it is some type of liquor bottle.

Libby may have downloaded her digital data to SM for a purpose. I think, at first, it was odd to her, seeing what looked like a HOBO, walking toward them on the tracks. Then, she sensed danger and managed to provide electronic evidence before he was upon them. Where is her phone now?

My $64 question is how did one man manage to get those two precious girls off the heights of those tracks and walk them through rough, steep and sometimes treacherous terrain for half a mile?

posted like 10 pages back that i thought he had a gun, at least someone else see's it as well

could be anything though, he could of disposed of the phone in a rubbish bin and the collection truck is driving all over town setting off ping to the towers, i mean either scenario is just as likely
True!

So does anyone think LE knows his identity, but for whatever reason hasn't announced it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I believe so. I hope so, because I hope this doesn't get away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch on right wrist may = left=handed.

I keep seeing this talked about and keep forgetting to address it. I am not sure the wrist someone wears their watch says anything. I am right handed and never understood why people wear it on their left. I always wore mine on my right. I was in school, college, graduate school for so many years that while taking tests, I could look at my wrist while I was writing to see the time. I still wear mine on my right.

The bridge rails are at different angles in the two shots. Someone was holding a camera or phone and was moving it around. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia