IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
knee brace maybe

Yes a knee brace on that left leg is a good possibility.

If he had trouble with his left leg and he knew he would be hiking these woods then he may have had on a knee brace.

Sometimes a male does not want the gun aiming at his 'family jewels' while it is jostling around in his pocket...:eek:
I can understand that. If it was more in the center, I could see it being grabbed by his left hand through a front pocket/pouch. However, it's so far over, it doesn't make sense for it to be positioned like this.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

KWWL news in Iowa (local to Elizabeth & Lyric) had the picture and story on the noon news today. Now that he is an official suspect, it is getting more national attention. Now back to catching up; I'm only 30 pages behind.

Yes a knee brace on that left leg is a good possibility.

If he had trouble with his left leg and he knew he would be hiking these woods then he may have had on a knee brace.

I picked up on that in the photo. it is an odd way to have your leg. I assumed he was stumbling.

These two photos are so bad with details they could be any of a zillion guys. What's left when all of the clothes he is wearing are removed? I'm with Steelman need more identifiers released.

Who's to say this guy hasn't put on 25 pounds in the last 3 months ? Who's to say he hasn't lost 40 pounds ? That's why a moving video would be so much more helpful. You can't really fake the way you walk and carry yourself. I don't think this guy had any idea he was being filmed, which means he would've had no reason to try and alter his normal gait or posture.

I'm at a complete loss as to why they haven't already released a moving video. I guess it made a little bit of sense back when they were declaring him to be nothing more than a witness or a person of interest. Okay, I get it, I can understand the argument. But that's changed now, and he's been officially declared a suspect, hands down. So pull out all the stops, do an information dump, and let's get this guy locked up and off the street.

My guess on why he morphed from a potential witness to a suspect is likely due to something shown in the two still pictures (or the unseen video) being found at the murder scene.

[video=twitter;833751796518703105]https://twitter.com/MikePeltonRTV6/status/833751796518703105[/video]
Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6
Today @ISPLafayette tells me they are asking anyone who saw a hitchhiker or someone walking down road last Monday to call.

According to the reporter this is connected to the suspect.

We're also all assuming this was sexual in someway including myself. It could of been just some nut job robbing them of their stuff.

Has LE made an appeal from local business and private citizens for video from that day?

Teens killed: Police look beyond Delphi for suspect. possibly a hitchhiker

A hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said as he explained what they were looking for as they look to nearby communities for tips.

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Police believe the man in the photo killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams on Feb. 13 near the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.

That would include something out of the ordinary in nearby communities such as Logansport or Kokomo, he said.

Morning. :coffee:

First thought of the day, maybe he was in the area for work, like a construction project, road work...

(Sorry about the anxiety drama last night. :drama: Obviously some old feelings of fear, etc from when Jessica's killer was on the loose are resurfacing. And remembering what happened to her, etc. Thanks for your supportive comments.)

Keep up the great work!

I just saw this story on Dateline. This man was not big or muscular, but he managed to get two athletic teenage girls to walk down into a ravine using his gun and have one tie up the other. I think it was their concern for each other that made them comply.
https://unfinishedlivesblog.com/201...hooter-arrested-after-two-year-investigation/

I feel this is very close to what may have happened in this case.

The girls would comply thinking if they did as he demanded they could save each other.:(

Who's to say this guy hasn't put on 25 pounds in the last 3 months ? Who's to say he hasn't lost 40 pounds ? That's why a moving video would be so much more helpful. You can't really fake the way you walk and carry yourself. I don't think this guy had any idea he was being filmed, which means he would've had no reason to try and alter his normal gait or posture.

I'm at a complete loss as to why they haven't already released a moving video. I guess it made a little bit of sense back when they were declaring him to be nothing more than a witness or a person of interest. Okay, I get it, I can understand the argument. But that's changed now, and he's been officially declared a suspect, hands down. So pull out all the stops, do an information dump, and let's get this guy locked up and off the street.

My guess on why he morphed from a potential witness to a suspect is likely due to something shown in the two still pictures (or the unseen video) being found at the murder scene.
Perhaps that blue jacket was left at the scene? Some have surmised that maybe one of the girls were also in frames. They must have a reason right? I hope they do. But again, broken record here, but if you or I were walking a trestle with missing/old creaky boards we wouldn't be using our normal gait anyway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said as he explained what they were looking for as they look to nearby communities for tips.

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Police believe the man in the photo killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams on Feb. 13 near the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.

That would include something out of the ordinary in nearby communities such as Logansport or Kokomo, he said.

LE sure thinks he is on the move now.

I had just said I thought he may have hitchhiked a ride out of the area. By now he could be anywhere.

Omg throwing away a backpack....I might have to sit this one out...dang it.

The backpack in Jessica's case...dear Lord, we never knew what was in it til the trial, it had her urine soaked clothes and glasses in it. :( ARS chucked it as a red herring to divert the search elsewhere...)

Or this oddity because of weapons or other items on his person, he's trying desperately to conceal?

I would think he would put a weapon in his jacket or hoodie to conceal a weapon instead of jeans that would bulge out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove