IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE knows who the suspect is, i.e. his name, just not where he is. My feeling is he left DNA and also material items near the bridge and didn't want to risk being caught by going back to get the material items. LE could well have known this would get big media coverage, especially with the Lyric and Elizabeth cases being unsolved and in relatively close proximity to where these murders occurred.

JMO, but possibly LE is purposely being vague with the photos and information because they strongly believe they have the ability to get this guy on their own. Perhaps they are deflecting as a means to try to keep the public "busy, but not directly engaged" with this case.

I'm thinking now they have more intel and resources than they are letting the public know.

Can someone please re-post the non-telephone number contact for tips? Thanks

We also know he can't be a convicted felon or Rso because the DNA would be in the system.

Social media is a double edge sword. It can be law enforcements best friend or worst enemy.

Someone taking it upon themselves to draw up a composite sketch is incredibly dangerous!! Maybe even criminal if it causes interference. Look at what it's already starting.

PLEASE ignore those images unless otherwise directed by law enforcement as they direct the public in which way they need help.

I fully agree, and now we are seeing some replying to that and thinking it was a legit recon of the suspect's face. That is why we need links from MSM (mainstream media) so that we can determine the validity of the information. We can offer our opinions but should state, "IMO", "I think" "My instinct tells me" or something else that denotes it is an opinion. For example, I can state that I think the suspect appears to be white, in his 20's or 30's, and possibly of average weight for his height. But, to create a picture from either of those photos with no explanation or link can hinder the case and run a thread into a ditch. However, if the sketch was done by a professional working with LE (law enforcement for anyone new :) , then those sketches would hold more weight. I try to be very careful to denote fact from speculation, hearsay, and opinion, and I always provide a link to anything I've read or watched, and I believe it is required by Weblseuths's TOS (Terms of service).

So are there any cameras on the roads near this trail? No vehicles of interest so now LE is looking for hitchhikers? Doesn't seem promising. At least LE is communicating this to the public. Residents need to keep their kids indoors. Women should keep their alerts up too. Check their properties for anything strange or missing. Footprints, dogs barking, etc.

ITA.

SOB could be in the woods for all anyone knows.

Geez eh?

Can someone please re-post the non-telephone number contact for tips? Thanks
Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

Did this guy just walk into the trail area? No vehicle? Did anyone see someone on a bicycle or a bicycle left alone on the other side of the bridge?

I picked up on that in the photo. it is an odd way to have your leg. I assumed he was stumbling.

When you look at the left leg in the photo where he has it up in the air, then look right above the kneecap. There is a long object that seems to be a knee brace device or he could be hiding something like a pipe or a long gun barrel.

It took me awhile to notice it because i first thought it was just a bend in the jeans but there is something there. With his leg bent up the jeans are tightening around the object and making it stand out.

He could have even slipped down a 22 rifle down his pant leg and the butt of the gun part could be up under his coat area so it even could be a small rifle.

People get creative hiding weapons.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

Teens killed: Police look beyond Delphi for suspect. possibly a hitchhiker

A hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said as he explained what they were looking for as they look to nearby communities for tips.

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Police believe the man in the photo killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams on Feb. 13 near the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.

That would include something out of the ordinary in nearby communities such as Logansport or Kokomo, he said.

Oh, wow, throwing away a backpack.

Okay, LE has viable information on this .

Let's expand the radius for the geographical search for suspects as far as neighboring towns and cities.

Can the locals give a general description of the major highway arteries?

Almost a week since the murders. Hitchhiker could be anywhere.

However, truckers and truckstops need to be alerted to this guy.

What are the larger truckstops in Indiana?

Is there an official poster with the abbreviated information of the suspect? I think I will do one. That is something that can be shared on SM.

Here is inital press conference when the bodies were found. When reporter asks LE should community be afraid based on what they've seen LE responds, "People should draw their own conclusions".
Statements like this lead me in a very different scenario than local and/or random pervert killer

https://youtu.be/70zUmP9NFRY

[video=twitter;833508207729471490]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/833508207729471490[/video]
Sgt. John Perrine ✔ @ISPIndianapolis
Somebody can identify this man

Look closely at the hat & coat. It's ok if you're wrong, just please 844-459-5786 w/ tips

We MUST find him

:bump:

Here is inital press conference when the bodies were found. When reporter asks LE should community be afraid based on what they've seen LE responds, "People should draw their own conclusions".
Statements like this lead me in a very different scenario than local and/or random pervert killer

https://youtu.be/70zUmP9NFRY

(Oh God don't get my blood boiling again...)

When you look at the left leg in the photo where he has it up in the air, then look right above the kneecap. There is a long object that seems to be a knee brace device or he could be hiding something like a pipe or a long gun barrel.

It took me awhile to notice it because i first thought it was just a bend in the jeans but there is something there. With his leg bent up the jeans are tightening around the object and making it stand out.

He could have even slipped down a 22 rifle down his pant leg and the barrel could be up under his coat area so it even could be a small rifle.

People get creative hiding weapons.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

they do you are correct. However Imo I don't think he used a gun.

I saw them and posted them here earlier (new on the block, learning) and they were removed. They are from an adobe rendering from a fb group.
Moderators here removed them, I'm not sure what's different now

I alerted a mod to the post with the face composites. Pictures without a legit source are not allowed.

Could the variations on the footwear be from light reflections? A lot of waders have a black shiny foot part and then changes to a different "upper" - often camo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren