IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes a male does not want the gun aiming at his 'family jewels' while it is jostling around in his pocket...:eek:

He's quite likely left handed if that's a watch on his right arm as suspected. In which case it makes perfect sense.

Why are police suggesting he was a hitchhiker?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Oh, wow, throwing away a backpack.

Okay, LE has viable information on this .

Let's expand the radius for the geographical search for suspects as far as neighboring towns and cities.

Can the locals give a general description of the major highway arteries?

Almost a week since the murders. Hitchhiker could be anywhere.

However, truckers and truckstops need to be alerted to this guy.

What are the larger truckstops in Indiana?

Is there an official poster with the abbreviated information of the suspect? I think I will do one. That is something that can be shared on SM.

Hmm. Maybe one of the girls did take a backpack and it hasn't been found. :thinking:

They are released back into society because of a) far too-lenient judges sentencing them b) many of them are able to sell the parole board a load of complete crap about how they are " truly sorry and have reformed" (yeah, right) . c) When they have served their complete time, there is no choice but to release them. d) Then you have the idiot politicians like a former governor of Illinois who gave the death-row inmates a "get out of jail free" card in his final few days in office before the new governor took over e) legislatures who need to keep up with technology and laws regarding that technology in crimes. MOO.

So, was DNA collected in the Lyric and Elizabeth case? If so, then very soon they will be able to put that theory to rest, or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know who else is a local, but would you be able to cover any of these questions?

1hr and 30 min. im from the area have been to delphi MANY times

Oh, wow, throwing away a backpack.

Okay, LE has viable information on this .

Let's expand the radius for the geographical search for suspects as far as neighboring towns and cities.

Can the locals give a general description of the major highway arteries?

Almost a week since the murders. Hitchhiker could be anywhere.

However, truckers and truckstops need to be alerted to this guy.

What are the larger truckstops in Indiana?

Is there an official poster with the abbreviated information of the suspect? I think I will do one. That is something that can be shared on SM.

"We're just expanded our search to anybody who saw anything," Indiana State Police Kim Riley said, explaining that at the time it might not have seemed suspicious at the time.

A hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said as he explained what they were looking for as they look to nearby communities for tips.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

Geee........I'd have thought the locals would have already called in a tip if they saw an overdressed tubby guy sweating his way down the highway last Monday evening. Do they really need to be told to report it ?

I think we've officially entered the "grasping at straws" category.

I took it to mean maybe not a "hitchhiker" per say, but maybe someone who Hitched to get into or out of that area around that time.

Since the most recent WS upgrade, when I use my ipad, this site constantly reloads all the time. It doesnt happen on Mac laptop or iphone.
I see that you are having the "spacing problem" too. If you hit enter after your first word, instead of the space bar; the problem corrects itself. You can then backspace and continue typing (including the space bar) without problems. It's been an intermittent problem for me since I joined last year.

I think they know that no other cars were seen in the parking to the bridge area, so LE figured he walked. Personally I think he parked in the cemetary area and walked in and out that way.

So, thinking out loud, they must have surmised he didn't have a vehicle and is no longer in the area.

So, was DNA collected in the Lyric and Elizabeth case? If so, then very soon they will be able to put that theory to rest, or not.

I don't know, but this is what I'm thinking...and hoping.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

Geee........I'd have thought the locals would have already called in a tip if they saw an overdressed tubby guy sweating his way down the highway last Monday evening. Do they really need to be told to report it ?

I think we've officially entered the "grasping at straws" category.
That's the vibe I'm getting. They don't have a clue who the guy is. Hitchhiker seems sterotypical, something out of a movie.

What about reports of stolen vehicles? LE would be on to that too...

you also notice that it don't appear he has any gloves on in either pic.

"Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said the person pictured is “our suspect we are considering at this time" and police would like to arrest him."

Not just bring him in for questioning. Arrest him. Yeah they've got hard evidence on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove