IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone think LE knows his identity, but for whatever reason hasn't announced it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they have a clue other than some name's that people have called in. One search warrant no results.

I keep seeing this talked about and keep forgetting to address it. I am not sure the wrist someone wears their watch says anything. I am right handed and never understood why people wear it on their left. I always wore mine on my right. I was in school, college, graduate school for so many years that while taking tests, I could look at my wrist while I was writing to see the time. I still wear mine on my right.

i am left handed i wear my watch on my left hand

199a37f1d23e5d1dd8d322a931c0f531.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this photo yet, but I saw this on CNN and it's being reported on several news sites as:

"Last image of Abigail Williams alive on the old bridge posted by Libby German on Snapchat."

I've been wondering if this is where the screen grab of the suspect comes from. Like if LE zoomed in on this photo and enhanced it to find POI at the end of the bridge?

Edit: The circle in the top right of the picture shows that this image is a screen grab from a video posted to Snapchat. Would explain the poor quality of the images we do have of suspect. It would also show that those images come from before the crime was committed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is actually really important!!! So, are you saying that this was not a photo, but it was a video posted to her snapchat? If so, how far from the end (not the blocked end, the open end) of the bridge do yall think Abby is? Libby could have done a video behind her, turned the camera all the way around to Abby. Meaning murder man could have had them basically blocked in on the bridge and led them from there with a threat of force.

If this is a video, that opens my mind to the possibility he was captured by them. I do not for one second buy the whole "they videoed a bad guy while he was capturing them" thing. But catching him at the end of the bridge while she was innocently filming her friend.... yeah, I can def buy in to that!

The shadow is on her left side just like the photos of the guy has the shadow on his left. He is probably walking in the same direction as she is and behind her.

I keep seeing this talked about and keep forgetting to address it. I am not sure the wrist someone wears their watch says anything. I am right handed and never understood why people wear it on their left. I always wore mine on my right. I was in school, college, graduate school for so many years that while taking tests, I could look at my wrist while I was writing to see the time. I still wear mine on my right.

I am right handed and wear my watch on my right too. When I was little I learned to tell time from my brother who is a leftie, so I assume that is where I picked it up.

The shadow is on her left side just like the photos of the guy has the shadow on his left. He is probably walking in the same direction as she is and behind her.

It almost looks like he making a sudden turn in the direction of the camera IMO

It looks like an outline of a large handgun, exaggerated by the thickness of both the hoodie and the light jacket i've wondered since yesterday if that's what we're seeing. Almost like you can see the frame/lower part, and the trigger guard.

One last thing before I hit the sleuthing hay - at the beginning of the live video footage that I posted upthread, they zoom in on a mud puddle as if tracks could have come from it.

It struck me a bit odd, because there were other screen shots I did earlier today, that showed photos of many cars near that little bridge over the highway.

Hoping LE is hot on the trail of this SOB and that justice may come, and the girls murder will not go cold case like dear Lyric and Lizzy in Iowa.

For the LOCALS:

-Who has "been sick" or missed work lately?

-Who has been acting "odd" or increasing their usual alcohol or drug use?

-Who is taking an unusual interest in this case?

-Who is exhibiting signs of unexplained stress?

And who has changed their appearance lately? Shaved off a beard or mustache?

I was trying to figure out what the dark spot is on the left edge of the photo in the first pic. Definitely looks like some sort of object.
ed89d7dc18c68253df447e9c6551320f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's a cropped photo. When you look at the full size image, it's a tree in the background.

LLbean made Upland Pants with brown on top and treated denim on bottom. However, IMO, I think he is wearing a Brown Hoodie and his hand is not in his pants pocket but rather in the kangaroo pocket of the hoodie. This would account for the brown fabric visible above and below his hand IMO

Thank you njcanuck! Off to ebay to see if I can find a pair for comparison!

Edited.........no luck.

This is actually really important!!! So, are you saying that this was not a photo, but it was a video posted to her snapchat? If so, how far from the end (not the blocked end, the open end) of the bridge do yall think Abby is? Libby could have done a video behind her, turned the camera all the way around to Abby. Meaning murder man could have had them basically blocked in on the bridge and led them from there with a threat of force.

If this is a video, that opens my mind to the possibility he was captured by them. I do not for one second buy the whole "they videoed a bad guy while he was capturing them" thing. But catching him at the end of the bridge while she was innocently filming her friend.... yeah, I can def buy in to that!

Good catch on the video! In the iPhone, you can switch the camera to look at you and then switch it to look forward. She could have been switching settings in the video. Let's say she was turned facing Abby in the video, then she switched it back to take a selfie of herself, and the camera actually caught the man walking up behind her. The angle and shadow make sense and would explain why it's cropped.

Ok, so that is important. He would be coming from behind her, if it was in her snapchat video.

Two questions----
1. Can you enter from the side of the bridge that is barricaded? Like, is there a place to park and walk from over there or homes or businesses?
2. How long is a snapchat video? Is there a time limit? That circle is about 1/4 of the way around. Are there certain time frames (like vine?)

3. Oh. Police did say it came from a security video. Am I chasing a crazy trail or do they not want us to realize it is a Snapchat video.

Most importantly #4--- does anyone have this whole Snapchat video available for me to look at until I go cross eyed :)

Thank you for these images, galaxygal. The white area is artifact, your yellow arrow points below the black item, that is shaped like a gun; notice the trigger, that may be a black holster for an implement. Thus, he has at least one weapon that he is attempting to keep hidden in between his crotch or attached to his left leg. If so, he's a left handed person.

The white hoop under his chin, esp. noticable in your last image, may be the cut-out handles for carrying white plastic bags issued at stores where food type items are purchased.

Now, look where his buttons are about to pop off. You will see a label on a bottle. See how the bottle narrows near his chin? A smaller but similar label is also at the top of the bottle. Seal may not be broken but it is some type of liquor bottle.

Libby may have downloaded her digital data to SM for a purpose. I think, at first, it was odd to her, seeing what looked like a HOBO, walking toward them on the tracks. Then, she sensed danger and managed to provide electronic evidence before he was upon them. Where is her phone now?

My $64 question is how did one man manage to get those two precious girls off the heights of those tracks and walk them through rough, steep and sometimes treacherous terrain for half a mile?

Yes, thank you Galaxy, Hi there SnowShark :) I mean DeDee (I love snow and I love sharks, so I can't help but obsess over your pic.) Anyhow, I have been wondering about those white loops all day. I thought they looked like rope, and then I was like....ehh..there isn't much reason he would have rope...and then I went next to the plastic bags/handles, but couldn't think why he would have something like that. Well, the bottle makes sense to me. Nice work.

Those jacket buttons are ready to pop. He has a few things under there, and I think a shopping bag is one of them, perhaps from getting some booze. Had he bought the alcohol that day, some clerk surely would have recognized him by now. (Crossing fingers) Perhaps they have him on camera at a store buying alcohol. The totality of this guy gives me vagrant/camp/nomad-ish vibes, so I am not surprised that he is carrying a lot of stuff. I feel certain he has a gun, which is the only way I think he could have gotten the precious girls. They are babies -- to see an older man with a gun, especially if he trained it on one of them...neither would have left the other. He had the control, and due to their age and where they were located, perhaps they felt if they just stayed quiet and obeyed, it'd go their way, perhaps someone would come along, Libby could find a way to use her phone, etc. I can't imagine anyone would be thinking in any way rationally - or being able to think at all - in that situation. Just did what they were told. One step in front of the other. That's the only imaginable way I can think of....

What terror.

I mean is it really that hard to process that the same girls that disappeared are the same girls that were taking pics/filming on the bridge. This guy is filmed on the bridge.

Am I missing something here or do people really just play way to far in to what is obviously common sense.

Most people who think it's a trail cam obviously have no experience with them.

Going back to the basics and common sense.
A man on the bridge the same bridge the girls were on. Same time frame according to LE it's blatantly obvious.

You're thinking way to hard

A few more thoughts:

I still believe subject is wearing a larger sized watch, possibly a chronograph style, on his right wrist. There is possibly something in his mouth (cigarette?).

Also, shoe or shoe thread shows particular details:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Shoes:

attachment.php

Watch (re-posting):

attachment.php

-Nin

It does look like a watch, but in other post where the picture is not enhanced you can clearly see it's his hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like an outline of a large handgun, exaggerated by the thickness of both the hoodie and the light jacket i've wondered since yesterday if that's what we're seeing. Almost like you can see the frame/lower part, and the trigger guard.

I agree with your observation. If that is a gun in his hoodie pocket, it would explain how he was able to control both girls at once with the threat of a weapon. Between the 2 photos, it appears that he is changing direction from a forward stride to swift crossover toward the source of the camera and if it's Libby holding the camera, it would be a valid theory that he could be threatening them at that moment with a weapon in a hoodie pocket IMO

Ok, so that is important. He would be coming from behind her, if it was in her snapchat video.

Two questions----
1. Can you enter from the side of the bridge that is barricaded? Like, is there a place to park and walk from over there or homes or businesses?
2. How long is a snapchat video? Is there a time limit? That circle is about 1/4 of the way around. Are there certain time frames (like vine?)

3. Oh. Police did say it came from a security video. Am I chasing a crazy trail or do they not want us to realize it is a Snapchat video.

Most importantly #4--- does anyone have this whole Snapchat video available for me to look at until I go cross eyed :)
The longest a snapchat video can be is ten seconds I believe.

Just coming out of lurking before things get too focused on the video aspect. While this is for sure a screengrab from Snapchat, whether it is a picture or video that circle will be on the top right.

In Snapchat you choose how long to send a picture for (I believe anywhere between ten - three seconds) and then it disappears. On the top right that circle acts like a timer. If you have sent it directly to someone they can see it one more time and that is it, if it is on your "story" people can watch it as many times as they want for 24 hours, then it is gone.

Okay, sorry. Long and winded and probably confusing to those not familiar with Snapchat, but my point is this could be a screengrab of just a picture it's not necessarily a video.

Just coming out of lurking before things get too focused on the video aspect. While this is for sure a screengrab from Snapchat, whether it is a picture or video that circle will be on the top right.

In Snapchat you choose how long to send a picture for (I believe anywhere between ten - three seconds) and then it disappears. On the top right that circle acts like a timer. If you have sent it directly to someone they can see it one more time and that is it, if it is on your "story" people can watch it as many times as they want for 24 hours, then it is gone.

Okay, sorry. Long and winded and probably confusing to those not familiar with Snapchat, but my point is this could be a screengrab of just a picture it's not necessarily a video.

Well, thats even more important!! LOL. I do not do snap chat, so thank you for that. So, that is a timer, it does not mean a video. Ok. Well, that puts it back to the beginning. Thanks for clearing that up! And coming out of hiding to do so :) Come back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy