IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the source of the two frames of the man is a sticking point for some (myself included!) so thanks to vliam for offering us this new perspective of the overlapped images! Great job.
I guess some will look the shift/tilt of the frame to suggest a hand-held video as opposed to a trail camera, but I think it is important to note that the images of the man have been cropped out of a bigger frame. That means that the horizon may have been skewed by the LE person using the editing tools as they framed the figure of the man to best capture his identity.

Sorry, I'm trying to catch up and I had to work all day so I'm behind. I haven't really seen anyone mention this yet. I was wondering if maybe the girls are in the video but walking one way across the bridge and possibly pass this man walking the opposite direction. What I'm actually wondering is if maybe they caught him on the video turning around at some point after walking past them and maybe that's why they're not releasing the full video. I don't know WHY they wouldn't release it because that's essentially what happened in Hannah Graham's case and releasing the full video helped TREMENDOUSLY in finding her attacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The great image work from vliam is clearing some things up.

I agree, I think he walked past them, then he turned back around to abduct them.

He could have lied in wait, at the far end of the bridge, for a while undetected. Made sure noone saw him, then followed through with his plot. There's a chance he did not have a vehicle at the park itself, again for concealment of his identity. Could have gotten into the park from the side where the crime happened.

That way noone else crossed paths with him.

Can anyone give insight on this? In this video:

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

At around the 3 minute mark (maybe more), is that big building the meat packing plant? And when he follows the tire track down that dead end road off that building and onto the street, is that the street to get to the bridge? I am only about 6 minutes into this video, but that scene keeps standing out to me, with that one set of tire tracks going down to seemingly nowhere

I have not seen a tree. The pic people are saying is cropped out is one pic slightly smaller than the same picture. Please help clear this up for me as i really think this may be the sleeve of a jacket

I
agree with it being not a tree.

The cropped photo looks to me like it was the first in the series. The un-cropped appears to be the second.
attachment.php
attachment.php

I've circled the spots that I believe to be the same. IMO the right foot down (cropped) photo looks like his right foot is on the board prior to the circled front edge of the next board and his left foot coming from the board before that. The uncropped photo looks like the left foot is on the circled board with the right foot coming from behind to what I would guess would be the board after the circled board (assuming 1 foot down per board). It also appears that his feet start to point away from the whatever on the edge. I'm also using the platform behind him as a reference point. It appears he's approximately a foot closer or so closer (but I'm not sure the exact distance between boards)

If I'm right (which I may not be), means the guy is closer to the camera and should have been closer to whatever is in the picture in the uncropped photo. We should have a better view of whatever that is. Trees don't move. But a girl seeing someone walking towards her might move to the edge, which would force him to turn a bit to continue on the path without running someone over and knocking them off the bridge.

Attachments

• user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_prsme_.jpeg
    user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_prsme_.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 725
  • user29375-1487202599-media2_c4c7cc_129_240_prsme_.jpeg
    user29375-1487202599-media2_c4c7cc_129_240_prsme_.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 712
The pants the POI has on are pretty commonly worn by middle aged men, but that jacket, it seems to me that is unique. The shoulder area and arms seem different than the body of the blue jacket. Surely someone may remember seeing that on a man in the town or area.

He might have taken it off right after the murder. Also the cap (if it is a cap). He might have dressed up for the murder and that is why nobody recognizes him. Maybe he's a skinny guy, no beard, who wears a suit normally.

Can anyone give insight on this? In this video:

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

At around the 3 minute mark (maybe more), is that big building the meat packing plant? And when he follows the tire track down that dead end road off that building and onto the street, is that the street to get to the bridge? I am only about 6 minutes into this video, but that scene keeps standing out to me, with that one set of tire tracks going down to seemingly nowhere

Bob! I need you, Bob! I want to see on that map what is that big building, where does that driveway go. I basically need to see the route from the big building, down that road, and if it connects to the cemetery area or what would be the path to the creek. And does that spot lead to where the bodies were or to where the bridge is. I know, thats a lot of requests. I feel very needy right now! lol. But, those tracks could mean he tried to drive back into work through the back way so people didnt notice what time he came/ went. Right?

The great image work from vliam is clearing some things up.

I agree, I think he walked past them, then he turned back around to abduct them.

He could have lied in wait, at the far end of the bridge, for a while undetected. Made sure noone saw him, then followed through with his plot. There's a chance he did not have a vehicle at the park itself, again for concealment of his identity. Could have gotten into the park from the side where the crime happened.

That way noone else crossed paths with him.
He abducted them on the railway bridge in plain sight, and with the dangerous boards with wide spaces between them?

(Shades of Gabby Doolan as far as location site. I've had her on my mind from the start. What she went through can't stand to think about it.)

Shades of Gabby Doolan from the start as far as possible motive and locational sililarities. She has been on my mind from the start. What she endured is unspeakable.

Having blown up, enhanced, changed coloring etc of the picture of the suspect, I am leaning towards this:

1. He is not wearing a coat but a blue vest

2. He has a bulky patterned sweater on. You can see the pattern (looks like white abstract lines/swirls) on the sleeves, on the front and around his neck.

3. He has a brown tool pouch (however you want to reference it) on his waist. It is definitely three dimensional in the pictures.

I will look for comp attire tomorrow, but in the meantime, take a look at the pics and the pattern on the sleeve and body of the shirt.

And I agree with Nin that it does appear he has on a watch as the light is reflecting off of it. Also, for those of you who play around with photo editing like I do, flip the picture. It gives another angle to look at.

So I decided to look on Facebook and with in less than a minute of looking I find a guy who seems to be fascinated with bridges and what do you know a pic of him standing on this very bridge with blue jeans a blue hoody and a camouflage hat. I'm new here so I guess I'm not supposed to post pics or Facebook profiles?

He abducted them on the railway bridge in plain sight, and with the dangerous boards with wide spaces between them?

I don't personally think the abduction took place on the bridge. I do think they crossed each other there and were followed from some point shortly after. I don't know the layout of the area, even though I've looked at every map that's been made. I think the abduction most likely took place once they were off the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. I say he turned around to confront them, at the end of the bridge.

This is gonna drive me batty. Almost bed time...

Yes, almost bed time, and I can't get those two pictures spliced together as if he is walking towards them, out of my mind.

So I decided to look on Facebook and with in less than a minute of looking I find a guy who seems to be fascinated with bridges and what do you know a pic of him standing on this very bridge with blue jeans a blue hoody and a camouflage hat. I'm new here so I guess I'm not supposed to post pics or Facebook profiles?

Nope, you can't per terms of use since it's not a person of interest named by LE. However, if you feel strongly enough that this is someone LE should look into closer, submit a tip!

No that's not allowed.

(Sorry about that I see I'm up and running. Been working on the old lap top so Dixon to bust out the big guns. Autocorrect is killing me, and you guys too

ETA see what I mean! Fixin to! Look it up it is southern!

Easton send any tips to LE. That is the main purpose here, to brainstorm and aid law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member