IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to question the offender being local. Delphi only has 3k? only 40 percent or so of the males are in the target age ranges <20,30,40s>, then there's what, 5 or 6 hundred men in the local pool, tops. I imagine that is a smallish data base for le, especially with all the fbi & homeland security tech support. What do we know about killers' preferred distances from their home and work?

Not sure about being "local", but I feel pretty strongly that he knew that particular trail/area well. Lafayette is less than 30 minutes away and numbers jump up quite a bit when you count that and some of the other cities within a relatively small radius.

OK, now I gotcha. You're free to consult other members through a pm, but if you feel strongly about this, as it seems you do, don't delay. Just send it straight to LE. You can have confidence in your observation. Sure, your opinion may be wrong, but that's OK. Better wrong than silent. I say go for it. :)
JMO

Absolutely. And if you don't want to do it, reach out here and one of our other WS members will, I know it!

THANK YOU!!! Thank you, thank you!! Yes, so that domed building is not the meat packing plant. I wonder what that is? You see that other rectangular building closer to W300N on that same property area? That is where the set of tire tracks leave and go out towards the grass. When you zoom in, you can see that is really a dead end driveway, it doesnt link to that 300 street. But a set of tire tracks went all the way down there. Might be nothing, but it was curious to me and obviously the helicopter camera guy! lol

Definitely not the meat packing plant. If I'm right about the dome building being a highway garage type of storage, the larger rectangular building (directly southwest) might be for storing plow trucks/equipment. And then the drive goes on past that barn over 300 N to that small building that sits between 25 and 300N. On street view, it appears to be an abandoned office building, but it looks like it belongs to the other two larger barns. A local would probably be far more helpful. I've only driven through Delphi a few times on 25 and I'm only familiar with the grain elevator.

Sorry to work you more, but do you think you can mark where they were dropped off for me? Thanks! :)

I think it's the blue marker 8, but I've changed the label so it says possible drop off point. I'm not sure exactly where the trail enters, but should be very near that marker.

Hello, all.

Longtime lurker - posted here about 7 years ago with the Meredith Emerson case - I don't have the same e-mail address anymore so I was unsuccessful at recovering my old login! The group here also rallied when a former college teammate of mine went missing (later turned across the country okay!). This is a wonderful community.

Anyways, I didn't really notice this until viewing this thread earlier on my smartphone (it's easier to notice some of the stuff in the 'Guy on Bridge' photo if you're doing so from a phone - maybe because that's potentially how it was captured?). Had to boot up the computer to show the thread what I saw on my phone. I did read others mention a potential firearm, but it stuck out to me as clear as day - in fact it looks quite obvious. I've (forgive the terrible MS Paint skills) mocked up where I'm seeing a firearm. If it is a firearm, it looks like a larger variation (potentially 1911/.45 variant).

Anyways, wanted to get the groups thoughts. May be helpful if anyone had archived scanner footage (if available) of any potential reports of shots fired around the time they were noted as being missing.

Forgive my content here if I'm reposting a concept that's been specifically outlined this way.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Suspectwobject.PNG
    Suspectwobject.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,340
[video=twitter;833508207729471490]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/833508207729471490[/video]
Sgt. John Perrine &#10004; @ISPIndianapolis
Somebody can identify this man

Look closely at the hat & coat. It's ok if you're wrong, just please &#128222;844-459-5786 w/ tips

We MUST find him

Seems this was tweeted for you, Eastonwatson! Go send it in! :)

(Ok, it's the middle of the night, I've had tech issues maybe a storm is moving in anyway, trying to read yalls posts just wanted to say it's been a long time since I've felt a pang in my solar plexus this bad, meaning, I'm trying to sleep and I am literally having trouble breathing I'm so concerned, get the violins ou :violins: not about me here, I'm just saying Im feeling a kick right below my ribcage, maybe that's my heart and it's dropped like my *advertiser censored*...anyway, this shots for real here, this whole situation.

Eta: it might get worse before it gets better.

Last time I had this feeling it was right before 9 eleven.Eta:

Skis what's your anxiety forum again. I think it's anxiety-central.Com , Dear god,

Eta: How LE compartmentalizes and has to do their jobs....this is why I'm not officially LE.

Ok after looking at this guy's profile,he's not a local but is from about 2 hrs away. Is a hunter. Travels around to all the historical bridges in Indiana appears to have a fascination with them. Has been photoed on the manon bridge wearing blue jeans blue pull over and a camouflage hat. Photoed at another local spot in Delphi wearing same description with a red/rust colored button up shirt underneath pull over hands in pockets.

Has obvious knowledge about bridge posted under pics.

If this isn't the guy then he's got a twin.

I'm becoming concerned that they've got no real leads. Please don't let this go cold like Lizzie & Lyric's case. :( :(

(Ok, it's the middle of the night, I've had tech issues maybe a storm is moving in anyway, trying to read yalls posts just wanted to say it's been a long time since I've felt a pang in my solar plexus this bad, meaning, I'm trying to sleep and I am literally having trouble breathing I'm so concerned, get the violins ou :violins: not about me here, I'm just saying Im feeling a kick right below my ribcage, maybe that's my heart and it's dropped like my *advertiser censored*...anyway, this shots for real here, this whole situation.

Skis what's your anxiety four again. I think it's anxiety-central.Com , Dear god,
:e
A: hoe Lae can compartmentalize and do their jobs....this is why I'm not officially LE.

Margarita :grouphug:

Thanks MsM I can't breathe I'm not kidding, I feel like someone is kicking the the ship out of my stomach boo hoo

It's cool that's what legal edibles are for. I think I have an old stash in the freezer.

Night yall.

:eek:fftobed:

Ok after looking at this guy's profile,he's not a local but is from about 2 hrs away. Is a hunter. Travels around to all the historical bridges in Indiana appears to have a fascination with them. Has been photoed on the manon bridge wearing blue jeans blue pull over and a camouflage hat. Photoed at another local spot in Delphi wearing same description with a red/rust colored button up shirt underneath pull over hands in pockets.

Eastonwatson, sounds like you're onto something. Send it in!

Hello, all.

Longtime lurker - posted here about 7 years ago with the Meredith Emerson case - I don't have the same e-mail address anymore so I was unsuccessful at recovering my old login! The group here also rallied when a former college teammate of mine went missing (later turned across the country okay!). This is a wonderful community.

Anyways, I didn't really notice this until viewing this thread earlier on my smartphone (it's easier to notice some of the stuff in the 'Guy on Bridge' photo if you're doing so from a phone - maybe because that's potentially how it was captured?). Had to boot up the computer to show the thread what I saw on my phone. I did read others mention a potential firearm, but it stuck out to me as clear as day - in fact it looks quite obvious. I've (forgive the terrible MS Paint skills) mocked up where I'm seeing a firearm. If it is a firearm, it looks like a larger variation (potentially 1911/.45 variant).

Anyways, wanted to get the groups thoughts. May be helpful if anyone had archived scanner footage (if available) of any potential reports of shots fired around the time they were noted as being missing.

Forgive my content here if I'm reposting a concept that's been specifically outlined this way.

attachment.php

Welcome back, vintageslugger. WOW, thank you for the outlined pic, that sure makes that clear as day! This is another thing LE might want to see, just in case they didn't see this/didn't have evidence of a weapon. Hmm.

I'm becoming concerned that they've got no real leads. Please don't let this go cold like Lizzie & Lyric's case. :( :(

I think they have much more at this point than many cases we have seen. They have a picture of the suspect, and that narrows things down quite a bit. They have a very tight timeline, which does not always happen. Also, they found the bodies fairly quickly.

AND they reportedly have DNA.

So all in all, this case seems solvable, compared to many. JMO

I'm new wasn't sure if I could send to other users through private message.

Wanted others opinions. This guy to me has some very similar traits

Please send the information in to LE. Don't worry if it's good or bad info. They will look at it. They need the public's help. You could be that one tip that they need!

Does he live 2 hours westerly of Delphi? A place where 2 hours more in the other direction would be in Iowa, at Seven Bridges Park where Lyric & Elizabeth were found murdered? I don't know if there are even any bridges at that park, but the name just stands out.

I'm beginning to question the offender being local. Delphi only has 3k? only 40 percent or so of the males are in the target age ranges <20,30,40s>, then there's what, 5 or 6 hundred men in the local pool, tops. I imagine that is a smallish data base for le, especially with all the fbi & homeland security tech support. What do we know about killers' preferred distances from their home and work?

I imagine this killer could be from one of the nearby towns. Maybe he just works in Delphi. ??

Hello, all.

attachment.php

I agree, IMO the outline is more or less slapping us in the face!

Skis what's your anxiety forum again. I think it's anxiety-central.Com , Dear god,

Eta: How LE compartmentalizes and has to do their jobs....this is why I'm not officially LE.

BBM: :silly:

OT: In all seriousness, I'm sorry you're in pain Margarita. I hope it's nothing serious. This is where my gallbladder pain was. Kind of atypical. (Yes, I had my gallbladder out 10 weeks ago. I'm on a roll health wise!) If it continues, please have it evaluated! :therethere:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy