IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, trying to follow this thread, but it's growing SO quickly, can't keep up at all! Can someone please point me to the links to where it was concluded:

1) the 2 girls died on different dates? "Abby died on Feb 14th , Libby Feb 13th"

2) "AND they reportedly have DNA."

and who is 'the Maxwell family', and how do they fit into this story?

Thank you!!!

Once again, I say the Suspect is connected to the home that LE and FBI raided/searched last Thursday @ 11003 Bicycle Bridge Rd.Delphi. Just wait until they announce the name of the Perp! Otherwise, we can speculate forever. JMO
We know the timeline, so what more can we do other than to go back and research the home they raided. We know the timeline,Abby died on Feb 14th , Libby Feb 13th. My guess is that they endured a horrific ordeal. JMO

I agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I'm new never been here until this case so as people mentioned this was similar to lyric and Elizabeth the 2 cousins I read a little bit but didn't think anything.

But now I'm either going crazy or just might be something here.

The guy was a sailor has a thing for water maybe, from his only pics on Facebook that you can view... Historical bridges including him wearing almost identical clothing on the Manon bridge which he knows and post stats about under the pic.

But I just find it crazy people were originally saying the two cousins case was similar and in a crazy way this could all make sense.

The other 14 yo girl missing Breanne voils? I was just curious and searched her name and bridge and what do you know also missing from a place with a historic bridge. Highland park

I've been up for awhile so all this might come off as rambling.

But what's the odds of this guy being on the bridge (Manon) knowledgeable about its surroundings but lives far enough away nobody can pin point who he is. And not only just being on the bridge but having blue jeans and blue hoody with a camouflage hat? Hands in pockets in most pics. Almost identical body composition.

Also appears he lives in Waterloo Indiana.

Anybody that wants to see profile just send me a message.
BBM

No, I don't need to see his profile to tell you to send it in RIGHT NOW. I know you're new, but you've made a good case for this over and over and over. Sorry to get all cranky on you but you don't need us to waste time validating you. You're dithering. :mad: Two young girls have been murdered and you may hold the key. Get on the phone or email right now and just do it. As the Sergent said "It's OK to be wrong." What's REALLY wrong is doing nothing when you have a reasonable lead. Please don't post about this again until you've made the call. Once you do, I'll be my usual nice self again. :D :loveyou:

Eastonwestern don't second guess your instincts, call it in please. Seriously there are too many things for it to be just coincidence.

Hi there, trying to follow this thread, but it's growing SO quickly, can't keep up at all! Can someone please point me to the links to where it was concluded:

1) the 2 girls died on different dates? "Abby died on Feb 14th , Libby Feb 13th"

2) "AND they reportedly have DNA."

and who is 'the Maxwell family', and how do they fit into this story?

Thank you!!!

The two different dates come from the obits. #2 Not sure. #3 The house that had the search warrant served.

It won't let me see any of those pics I guess of food football and other stuff I can only see a limited amount of lake/ bridge photos.

I do know it might not look like the guy in the pic to some. But I do know this. They both have stood on that bridge with blue jeans on a blue hoody/zip up and a cammo hat.

Very similar.

Yes, water pics--bridges, rivers, creeks, etc. Looks to me like he's into hunting, also. I must be looking at the wrong profile though, as out of a huge amount of pics: I don't see him actually standing on or near any bridges.

Like I said: I would certainly send it in!

I located his FB profile based on your great details, Eastonwatson. He has a TON of pics there, and I looked at all of his profile pics. I can see some parts that might raise a brow, but I'm just not seeing any real physical or clothing types of similarities. He looks to be a member of the USN and yes: many pics of water and Navy-related stuff--and food, family, football.....well, a LOTof varied interests!

JMO and I wouldn't say to rule it out, maybe it's that I'm not seeing the resemblance that you are(?)

I would still send it in, though--one never knows....

It won't let me see any of those pics I guess of food football and other stuff I can only see a limited amount of lake/ bridge photos.

I do know it might not look like the guy in the pic to some. But I do know this. They both have stood on that bridge with blue jeans on a blue hoody/zip up and a cammo hat.

Very similar.

The bridge rails are at different angles in the two shots. Someone was holding a camera or phone and was moving it around. JMO

Thank you for the observation, I didn't think about adding this argument to the hypothesis it could be a zoom from a video's phone.

I also thought if this was the case and if it was from Libertys's phone just when he was going to cross their path, then maybe he was getting ready to have them under control : like bringing a weapon out of his jacket's pocket.

Anyone else think it looks like he has a sawn off shotgun or rifle down his right leg?
I thought it looked like he was concealing a rifle behind his right side in one pic, but the other didn't look like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What the Banner says (now) is "Police Identify Man in Picture as Suspect in Killing of Two Teenagers "

"As suspect"

My theory is that police weren't getting the man in the photo ID'd when it seems to be a pretty good photo for someone somewhere to recognize him, and so they upped the ante to say he is now a suspect, to encourage those that might recognize this person to now come forward. People that perhaps recognized him in the photo may have previously hesitated to call it in, thinking noooo, the murderer couldn't be the guy I know, and I'm not going to cause grief for the guy just because he happened to be on a hike that day. It just makes it that much more pressing for anyone that actually does recognize the man in the photo to get involved and report it. There seem to be a lot of people who don't want to 'get involved', and wouldn't want to get someone perhaps wrongly implicated, but if it got to the point of suspecting the person murdered two young girls, the courage to risk that call might change pretty quickly. moo.

This thread is moving too fast to keep up.
A couple of questions.

Has the source of the image been determined?
Where is this walking path in relation to where the bodies were found?

BBM

No, I don't need to see his profile to tell you to send it in RIGHT NOW. I know you're new, but you've made a good case for this over and over and over. Sorry to get all cranky on you but you don't need us to waste time validating you. You're dithering. :mad: Two young girls have been murdered and you may hold the key. Get on the phone or email right now and just do it. As the Sergent said "It's OK to be wrong." What's REALLY wrong is doing nothing when you have a reasonable lead. Please don't post about this again until you've made the call. Once you do, I'll be my usual nice self again. :D :loveyou:

It's also wise for everyone to remember we have no way of knowing who is watching what's posted on WS or even participating on the board - possible suspect(s) included.

If anyone has a possible lead tell LE.

LE, especially in this case, is being vocal about wanting any possible lead on this possible person's ID, even if you aren't sure.

Please, for everyone, don't risk doing something that could jeopardize a possible suspect being taken off the streets and brought to justice as quickly as possible.

Anything that might tip a suspect off that people are onto them gives the person more time to hide possible evidence, remove possible incriminating things, or even make themselves harder for LE to find.

On the off chance anyone posting or reading here actually DOES have a valid lead, however well-intentioned it may be to want to analyze that info with others before passing it onto LE just because someone might be unsure, making that info available to an unknown 'audience' here on WS widens the chance that there's the risk of actually tipping off the possible suspect, potentially doing more damage to an eventual case, or making it easier for the suspect to get away, thereby making things HARDER for LE.

I've been reading all along, and I just want to compliment all of you for being so thoughtful, intelligent and reasonable. This is my favorite site for many reasons, but the quality of people is the top one!!

My fear is that the man on the bridge is long gone, since it has been so many days since its release. I believe that LE felt they would get a quick response, and that just didn't happen. The photo of him should be national. I am in Wisconsin, and have only heard about these precious girls through Websleuths.

Please, let today be the day!!

It's also wise for everyone to remember we have no way of knowing who is watching what's posted on WS or even participating on the board - possible suspect(s) included.

If anyone has a possible lead tell LE.

LE, especially in this case, is being vocal about wanting any possible lead on this possible person's ID, even if you aren't sure.

Please, for everyone, don't risk doing something that could jeopardize a possible suspect being taken off the streets and brought to justice as quickly as possible.

Anything that might tip a suspect off that people are onto them gives the person more time to hide possible evidence, remove possible incriminating things, or even make themselves harder for LE to find.

On the off chance anyone posting or reading here actually DOES have a valid lead, however well-intentioned it may be to want to analyze that info with others before passing it onto LE just because someone might be unsure, making that info available to an unknown 'audience' here on WS widens the chance that there's the risk of actually tipping off the possible suspect, potentially doing more damage to an eventual case, or making it easier for the suspect to get away, thereby making things HARDER for LE.
I just reported what was seen and let them know it was worth checking out even though it could lead to nothing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I just reported what was seen and let them know it was worth checking out even though it could lead to nothing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! Everyone is doing great trying to help.

The more and more we look at this pic, I think we have found Swatperp in plain clothes. as for the stain in the pants, I think it in nothing more than shadow being cast, if you look at the pic with Abigail on the bridge, she has a dark spot in almost the same identical spot, just not as prominent, seen below

shadowe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member