IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If RL was caught drinking/driving again..I'm wondering, couldn't they impound his vehicle? If so, I'm thinking they wouldn't just return it, if they did..I mean, usually if your vehicle is impounded you'd have to go pay the fees to get it out.

jmo.

I cannot possibly keep up with the messages being sent to me and I DO NOT want to get into any trouble here. Finding Justice for Libby and Abby is my purpose every single day!

With that said, I am going to put this out there IMOO.

MOO, we should stop suggesting wild theories of transients, drugs, RSOs etc. There is a reason that LE has stopped making public pleas to identify BG. The SW and RL not being cooperative appear to go hand in hand...IMO. LE is trying to connect the dots very carefully without cooperation....the DNA found would likely have been there anyway so they need to find/verify something more accurate IMOO.

Again, JMOO...

PLEASE FIND JUSTICE FOR OUR HOOSIER ANGELS!! ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
This seems to suggest that the dna found on the girls wasnt substantial, at least not in the way I thought it would be.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Search warrant

Now we're even WADR[emoji8]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I realized after I posted. I was thinking it was initials of a person. Jeez, I need coffee and a nap. TYVM

I could be wrong here, and maybe somebody knows this but I believe urine is sterile....no DNA. However, they are sure to have it from search of house. mo

My understanding is that it is sterile immediately as it is being passed, but environmental contaminants make it unsterile very soon after it leaves the body. MOO

Hmmm though. I wonder that caused him to take the juvenile? What was their relationship? I wouldn't be so fast to discount a connection at all.

New article on abduction/car chase/shooting in Indiana: http://www.wlfi.com/story/35012245/...ter-police-pursuit-spanning-multiple-counties.

It does smell like not a stranger-abduction, but it is interesting that the abduction was in Warren, chase started in Tippecanoe, went through Carroll and White counties, and ended in Pulaski. The chase likely went past Delphi with those starting and end points...

What's OMG about that post? We already know RL is in jail and that a SW was served. Also, LE is still asking for tips from the public.
Well, even though it's ONLY the posters OPINION, I'm reading into it that LE has reasons to suspect him of something relating to crime, but that because he lives there, they need more definitive evidence. I had wondered early in if they were collecting things like fiber evidence from his home. THAT could be telling to me. But hey, I'm a pure amateur, not pretending to be otherwise. But just say that this posters "opinion" was actual fact.

This seems to suggest that the dna found on the girls wasnt substantial, at least not in the way I thought it would be.

People have been convicted on fiber matching evidence. I'm still excited.

New article on abduction/car chase/shooting in Indiana: http://www.wlfi.com/story/35012245/...ter-police-pursuit-spanning-multiple-counties.

It does smell like not a stranger-abduction, but it is interesting that the abduction was in Warren, chase started in Tippecanoe, went through Carroll and White counties, and ended in Pulaski. The chase likely went past Delphi with those starting and end points...

On Twitter this morning, a local said the road near the bridge in Delphi was blocked with police cars, apparently because of this chase.

I cannot possibly keep up with the messages being sent to me and I DO NOT want to get into any trouble here. Finding Justice for Libby and Abby is my purpose every single day!

With that said, I am going to put this out there IMOO.

MOO, we should stop suggesting wild theories of transients, drugs, RSOs etc. There is a reason that LE has stopped making public pleas to identify BG. The SW and RL not being cooperative appear to go hand in hand...IMO. LE is trying to connect the dots very carefully without cooperation....the DNA found would likely have been there anyway so they need to find/verify something more accurate IMOO.

Again, JMOO...

PLEASE FIND JUSTICE FOR OUR HOOSIER ANGELS!! ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Do you have a link stating that LE is not making public pleas to identify the BG? I can not find the article but LE has said several times that they picked up several ppl on other charges not pertaining to the murders while investigating this crime.

Well, even though it's ONLY the posters OPINION, I'm reading into it that LE has reasons to suspect him of something relating to crime, but that because he lives there, they need more definitive evidence. I had wondered early in if they were collecting things like fiber evidence from his home. THAT could be telling to me. But hey, I'm a pure amateur, not pretending to be otherwise. But just say that this posters "opinion" was actual fact.

that is exactly how i read into it as well.

People have been convicted on fiber matching evidence. I'm still excited.

Agreed, I just figured murdering them would render a lot more than that. Either way, as long as they have enough to convict.

Do you have a link stating that LE is not making public pleas to identify the BG? I can not find the article but LE has said several times that they picked up several ppl on other charges not pertaining to the murders while investigating this crime.
And.... i just heard on the radio sunday the public service announcement asking for info... FWIW

Okay, well, I'm not taking the post as fact, but thanks for explaining your thinking. I didn't see anything in that post to convince me that RL is the perp. I guess we'll have to see what comes back from the lab as far as anything taken from his home/property.

For the last couple days I have asked if anyone on here knows when the last time was that LE publicly asked for help Identifying BG ( not for tips per say but actually said help us identify BG) When was the last time LE did that?

I remember the case in the Los Angeles area that the teacher claimed someone threw feces on her. I believe it was due to DNA that they determined it came from her. She probably had an accident, was too embarrassed to admit it, made false statements to police and it spiraled from there. I believe they charged her related to that lie.

Just had to say... wow, unbelievable..

Okay, well, I'm not taking the post as fact, but thanks for explaining your thinking. I didn't see anything in that post to convince me that RL is the perp. I guess we'll have to see what comes back from the lab as far as anything taken from his home/property.
Absolutely agree. I watched so many of us get taken on the scanner thread the other day, I'm not discounting false info. But if this information has weight, it would explain the quiet coming from LE. RLs sudden shut down, the SW. The only thing I still cannot reconcile is that BG looks like RL, only 30 years younger. Confusing.

For the last couple days I have asked if anyone on here knows when the last time was that LE publicly asked for help Identifying BG ( not for tips per say but actually said help us identify BG) When was the last time LE did that?

JMO, but RL is not the BG. I guess I have not missed anything the last few days on here. Someone up thread already stated that they heard a public announcement asking for tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel