IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to suggest that the dna found on the girls wasnt substantial, at least not in the way I thought it would be.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I thought once I had my mind changed to focus on RL due to things I can't dismiss that there would not be a sexual element to the murders unless it was in an attempt to mislead LE.

We still don't know if there was or wasn't.

Okay, well, I'm not taking the post as fact, but thanks for explaining your thinking. I didn't see anything in that post to convince me that RL is the perp. I guess we'll have to see what comes back from the lab as far as anything taken from his home/property.

I agree, IMO, RL is not the perp. I've been researching a thing or three and RL does not add up.

Off topic are you from Tx? I was born and raised in East Texas left when I was 17.

JMO, but RL is not the BG. I guess I have not missed anything the last few days on here. Someone up thread already stated that they heard a public announcement asking for tips

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I've heard them ask for tips, but I don't mean a request for general tips, I mean when did LE last come out and ask specifically for help identifying BG? There's a difference. Last I can find is March 13th... anyone else?

sorry in advance, I have not read through every single reply on all threads but.....has it been mentioned that, possibly, what was being searched for could be Abby's phone? OR, even handcuffs? I could see handcuffs as an effective way of keeping 2 people together and mostly disabled at the same time....maybe discarded later ?

Absolutely agree. I watched so many of us get taken on the scanner thread the other day, I'm not discounting false info. But if this information has weight, it would explain the quiet coming from LE. RLs sudden shut down, the SW. The only thing I still cannot reconcile is that BG looks like RL, only 30 years younger. Confusing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't really think LE is being quiet. Yesterday there were new articles quoting Sgt. Riley and Sheriff Leazenby. They aren't holding press conferences, but they haven't gone totally silent.

Does anyone know if the billboards are still up?

Absolutely agree. I watched so many of us get taken on the scanner thread the other day, I'm not discounting false info. But if this information has weight, it would explain the quiet coming from LE. RLs sudden shut down, the SW. The only thing I still cannot reconcile is that BG looks like RL, only 30 years younger. Confusing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's not that post that has me leaning in his direction, but all of the things we do know that I cannot dismiss or explain away. That's where I am and why I think it's more likely to have started out in anger and escalated to murder. JMO

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I've heard them ask for tips, but I don't mean a request for general tips, I mean when did LE last come out and ask specifically for help identifying BG? There's a difference. Last I can find is March 13th... anyone else?

Read up on the MIssy Bevers case. Many search warrants and no arrest. LE is quiet (6 mths) but still looking for the perp. LE is not being quiet in this case either. Just because they are not asking for the public's help does not mean that RL is their guy. They are starving the crazies and the internet rumors

I agree, IMO, RL is not the perp. I've been researching a thing or three and RL does not add up.

Off topic are you from Tx? I was born and raised in East Texas left when I was 17.

I don't know if RL was involved in some way, but I have never thought he was the guy in the bridge. He looks much older than the guy on the bridge, IMO. He could have some involvement in some way, but that would mean more than one perp is involved I think.

off topic: I'm not originally from TX, but have lived here quite a while.

Read up on the MIssy Bevers case. Many search warrants and no arrest. LE is quiet (6 mths) but still looking for the perp. LE is not being quiet in this case either. Just because they are not asking for the public's help does not mean that RL is their guy. They are starving the crazies and the internet rumors

Well I guess we can have different opinions. I never said LE was being quiet. I don't in fact think they are, but I am interested in knowing if they are still asking the public to help identify BG... I can't find anything after March 13th. For the record I don't think RL is BG... body type is different. JMO though but I do think he is involved, and I think he knows who BG is... and LE figures they will get him to identify him, if he hasn't already. JMO.

Well I guess we can have different opinions. I never said LE was being quiet. I don't in fact think they are, but I am interested in knowing if they are still asking the public to help identify BG... I can't find anything after March 13th. For the record I don't think RL is BG... body type is different. JMO though but I do think he is involved, and I think he knows who BG is... and LE figures they will get him to identify him, if he hasn't already. JMO.

RL knowing something is a theory I can get behind. RL being the guy on the bridge is not.

I don't really think LE is being quiet. Yesterday there were new articles quoting Sgt. Riley and Sheriff Leazenby. They aren't holding press conferences, but they haven't gone totally silent.

Does anyone know if the billboards are still up?

Monday the roadside signs outside of Delphi going onto 25, are still asking for information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member