IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That to me points to the guy being local and/or a hunter. The crime took planning, patience and time. Lots of time. Guy is either retired or on vacation or lives on disability (lots of people lie to the government that they cannot work to get paychecks for life) or pension. Or he has a job that allows him lots of off-time.

He kept his "murder kit" hidden under his jacket, maybe also in a fanny pack, etc. He was mobile and would wait for long periods of time in the woods waiting for the right victim(s) to come along. Hunters know how to move quietly in the woods and know how to avoid being seen.

What I cant wrap my head around is the fact that this appears to be a crime of opportunity. No one could have known those girls would be there unless they were family or it was discussed at school and someone overheard.

Who goes to a seemingly empty trail with weapon(s) on hand? What purpose would he have to be carrying any kind of weapon out there on his own?

If he did just happen upon the girls and decided to approach them, which we can only speculate as to why, especially without more information on COD, he would have had to be fairly confident no one else was out there. Although, its a very rural area there are homes nearby, cemetary etc. He had to have been familiar enough with the area to believe no one would see, hear or come along that way.

I just cant see how he just happened upon them, ready with a weapon and the mindset to attack. Makes me believe he had done this before giving him the confidence to do it in an open area and with two victims.

I also wonder if it was premeditated and he was someone who knew they would be out there so he came prepared.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

RL knowing something is a theory I can get behind. RL being the guy on the bridge is not.

We know so very little. LE has said BG participated in the murders, but LE has not said he acted alone, in fact they have publicly stated that LE has definitely not ruled out there being more than one murderer. It is my opinion that RL is not the guy on the bridge.. but to me the audio "down the hill" does sound like RL...MOO

How do you mean? I am not a body language expert.... do you mean the smile (not a happy smile) ?
I took it to be the smile. I think, though, that someone said something off camera that made him react that way. JMO.

Monday the roadside signs outside of Delphi going onto 25, are still asking for information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if they had most of the answers I'm pretty sure it would be incumbent upon them to continue asking if anyone knows or saw anything. It could be they left bilboards in place and continue to mention to media they are seeking tips because they don't want to tip their hand until they're prepared to. We don't know about 95% of any of this.

I think I just missed 2 or 3 new Websleuths members posting. Welcome to all of you!

:welcome3:

Well I guess we can have different opinions. I never said LE was being quiet. I don't in fact think they are, but I am interested in knowing if they are still asking the public to help identify BG... I can't find anything after March 13th. For the record I don't think RL is BG... body type is different. JMO though but I do think he is involved, and I think he knows who BG is... and LE figures they will get him to identify him, if he hasn't already. JMO.

This is what WS is all about. Different opinions. Keep on sleuthing :)

How do you mean? I am not a body language expert.... do you mean the smile (not a happy smile) ?

The audio cuts off right after the Officer finishes his statement. I would NOT read too much into that smile. After he gave his reply with the audio UP, the reporter may have simply thanked him for answering the question. Which would illicit a smile. Don't read too much into that. Chasing shadows.

I don't know if RL was involved in some way, but I have never thought he was the guy in the bridge. He looks much older than the guy on the bridge, IMO. He could have some involvement in some way, but that would mean more than one perp is involved I think.

off topic: I'm not originally from TX, but have lived here quite a while.

I agree with you (except the Texas part) ;)

The more I think about it about it, the more I think there were 2 perps.

We know so very little. LE has said BG participated in the murders, but LE has not said he acted alone, in fact they have publicly stated that LE has definitely not ruled out there being more than one murderer. It is my opinion that RL is not the guy on the bridge.. but to me the audio "down the hill" does sound like RL...MOO

That's interesting to me as well because the voices sound different to me. I think the pronunciation/dialect of the words might be the same, but the voices themselves don't sound the same to me. But that audio sounds sort of manipulated to me anyway, which is probably a product of LE cutting or splicing one tiny snippet of audio from the recording. I can't make much of the voice. JMO

Which article?

Nevermind

I searched delphi in news

13wthr had an article (that wouldn't open for me), under the article it said that evidence was found on one of the girls smartphones.

It was 2 weeks after their murder. Jmo

We don't know that LE doesn't have a DNA match. I'm not in LE, but it seems logical and reasonable to me that DNA won't tell the whole story and will only be part of the evidence.

Or perhaps they have a confirmed match but are unable to locate this person? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL is holding a lasso in this video so he is probably comfortable with using them on his horses. it's a common practice.
[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]Screen shot 2017-03-28 at 1.52.51 PM.png

IMO he is very capable

Lmao. No ninij9. No such thing. It is my opinion and mine alone that I received a call from ISP. SM jockies...IMO...said I was BG. Had a nice talk with the detective MOO. All is well.

MOO...MOO...MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Well that's unnerving [emoji15]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

RL is holding a lasso in this video so he is probably comfortable with using them on his horses. it's a common practice.
[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]
attachment.php

IMO he is very capable

Capable of what precisely?

It's not that post that has me leaning in his direction, but all of the things we do know that I cannot dismiss or explain away. That's where I am and why I think it's more likely to have started out in anger and escalated to murder. JMO
Personally the interviews are a red flag for me. But as a puzzle, it just doesn't fit right. If we didn't have that picture I would swear we had our suspect in RL. If not for those images. Circles.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's interesting to me as well because the voices sound different to me. I think the pronunciation/dialect of the words might be the same, but the voices themselves don't sound the same to me. But that audio sounds sort of manipulated to me anyway, which is probably a product of LE cutting or splicing one tiny snippet of audio from the recording. I can't make much of the voice. JMO

The inside edition video of RL saying "down the hill" is interesting to me for a couple of reasons. First, IMO I have a hunch that LE asked that reporter to ask RL to say "down the hill" From early on in the investigation whether guilty or innocent RL has enjoyed talking to reporters and being on TV. LE would know this and while RL would clam up and refuse to repeat the words for a detective ( for obvious reasons) LE rightly figured (IMO) that he would be more than happy to speak those words on camera.

Second it is MOO that RL artificially added inflection to the word "hill" in that interview. In that case he would only do so for 2 reasons that I could think of.. 1. although innocent he knew he was a suspect ( I wonder why he would think that) or 2) He really said the words recorded on the audio and felt he needed to raise the pitch of hill otherwise his voice would be recognized..."down the" sound the same to me..

All JMO and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member