IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. That's why I'm wondering if this is a second crime scene. It's hard to believe there is only one. This photo as taken the day the girls were found. They have to be back there for some reason. I don't know what role those grey vans play in all of this. Evidence possibly.
I'm not sure they are vehicles at all. I'm sorry, to me looks like could be a shed even. I just don't see how vehicles could get to that spot. I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't see them. Sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just wondering? How old does RL look here?View attachment 113761 He has a hat on so it's not light hair
Haha I dont think anyone can definitively say BG is not RL. The photo is not clear enough. It is proven that our minds actually fill in gaps. So when something isnt clear our brain begins creating a clearer image based on color, shadow etc. This could be an example of that. If it does end up being RL we will all begin to see him in BG.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Maybe RL hired BG to steal truck and break into house so he could get insurance money and the girls got in the way. I haven't heard what RL's financial situation is.

LE may have all kinds of forensic evidence that could lead to more than one person. We just don't have access to it.

Correct - I should have been more clear, my point was that if LE does have evidence pointing to more than one person indefinitely, then that is something I would, IMO, think that they would tell the public, but again maybe not.

Maybe RL hired BG to steal truck and break into house so he could get insurance money and the girls got in the way. I haven't heard what RL's financial situation is. Maybe he was going to set a fire on the property!!!

OK, maybe your not saying that but other people will. He does look like BG some and wasn't Liberty a swimmer? would he have known her? Regardless, he will now be giving up some DNA.

I looked up Zionsville on the map and it looks to be quite close to Indianapolis, whereas Delphi is closer to Lafayette. I guess anything is possible, but the towns aren't really near each other.

They do this thing in Australia. It's called 'Day for Daniel' - named after one of our more well known child abduction cases, that of Daniel James Morcombe. He was an Australian boy, aged 13, who was abducted from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, on 7 December 2003. ... On 13 March 2014, Cowan was found guilty of the murder of Daniel Morcombe.
The school children are encouraged to wear red on the day (Daniels favourite colour) and child safety experts come to the school and talk about stranger danger and internet safety, great program IMO, mostly in operation thanks to the ongoing efforts of Daniels parents, Bruce and Denise, who never gave up looking for him.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...disappearance-prosecution/5251148?pfmredir=sm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh this breaks my heart, but what wonderful things (education and awareness) to come from such a horrible tragedy. Good on you, Australia. Thanks for the post.

O/T but even if 77 isn't the new middle age you can still be a hot mama at 52 says the 53 year old 😁

Well then this 46 y.o is a hot teen mom lmao..

... now for me to stay on topic I'm just going to say I think BG is between 30 + 50. ..
Also FWIW, James Dean Worley was 58 when charged w Sierrah Joughin's horrific murder here local to me in Ohio. He also had a farm (and a mowing/land scaping biz and a mechanic shop) in his Barn of Horrors..but anyhow he was a later in life caught killer. His case is still ongping but most everyone believes he is a lifelong serial killer.

But I'm still on the fence if RL is BG
.. my gut doesn't tell me that RL is BG I just don't know.... i really dont think he is... I'm still going w a serial killer 30 to 50 y.o..

I absolutely agree with you and ninj9 - it's important to have information about the murders that the public doesn't know, so that when the crazies claim they did it, they can quickly be ruled out. It just seems IMO like if there were more than one suspect it would be something that LE would be letting the public know, right? Perhaps it would trigger someone's memory? Maybe not? Who knows :thinking:. I guess that at the end of the day LE has the facts and we just hope and pray that they have enough to close the case and get justice for these sweet girls - while contributing anything we can to the investigation.

Thank you for your insight!

Yes, those are very good questions! I wonder. I guess we can only hope they're being vague for some very good reasons.

I looked up Zionsville on the map and it looks to be quite close to Indianapolis, whereas Delphi is closer to Lafayette. I guess anything is possible, but the towns aren't really near each other.

Teens travel surprising distances for team sporting events. He could have seen Liberty at a swim meet.. Of course it's likely to be unrelated, just so depressing that there are so many grown men stalking little ( young) girls.

Yes, those are very good questions! I wonder. I guess we can only hope they're being vague for some very good reasons.

The 'vagueness' is my nemesis. :gaah: I constantly vacillate between thinking it's a great sign and LE are crossing their t's and dotting their i's , and then swing back into the 'they have nothing this is horrible' state of mind. BLEH. I can not decide. MOO

Teens travel surprising distances for team sporting events. He could have seen Liberty at a swim meet.. Of course it's likely to be unrelated, just so depressing that there are so many grown men stalking little ( young) girls.

I agree with everything you have said. I don't know if either of the girls could have encountered this guy. If you read the article, he's the second coach at that facility to be arrested in 4 months. The other was a gymnastics coach. I think their HR department should review their screening process for job applicants.

Did LE ever say that RL lied? He was picked up for a probation violation. Never read he specifically lied. Link for this??

I did read LE said this:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/
March 15, 2017
DELPHI, Ind. — Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.
“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”
That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be.

"They’re seeing that maybe there are some discrepancies going on," Riley said about rechecking the alibis.“It’s just making sure we don’t miss something.”

Yes, this. Shocked about the murders, not the actual murderer himself, but still lying about some things.

JMO..when I look at the pic below, esp the face, the image may not be so great, but it's still good enough, imo, for me to believe there's no way this guy is as old as RL. Personally. I wouldn't put him any older than his late 40's.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• suspect.jpg
    suspect.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 393
  • suspect.jpg
    suspect.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 380
Well then this 46 y.o is a hot teen mom lmao..

... now for me to stay on topic I'm just going to say I think BG is between 30 + 50. ..
Also FWIW, James Dean Worley was 58 when charged w Sierrah Joughin's horrific murder here local to me in Ohio. He also had a farm (and a mowing/land scaping biz and a mechanic shop) in his Barn of Horrors..but anyhow he was a later in life caught killer. His case is still ongping but most everyone believes he is a lifelong serial killer.

But I'm still on the fence if RL is BG
.. my gut doesn't tell me that RL is BG I just don't know.... i really dont think he is... I'm still going w a serial killer 30 to 50 y.o..
Sierrah, so sad. And he was so stupid (thankfully) to commit crime so close to home.

Well I guess we can have different opinions. I never said LE was being quiet. I don't in fact think they are, but I am interested in knowing if they are still asking the public to help identify BG... I can't find anything after March 13th. For the record I don't think RL is BG... body type is different. JMO though but I do think he is involved, and I think he knows who BG is... and LE figures they will get him to identify him, if he hasn't already. JMO.

Maybe they're waiting for RL to get out of jail for the DUI violation and then are going to have him wear a wire and get BG to confess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje