IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE ever say that RL lied? He was picked up for a probation violation. Never read he specifically lied. Link for this??

I did read LE said this:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/
March 15, 2017
DELPHI, Ind. — Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.
“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi
That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be.

"They’re seeing that maybe there are some discrepancies going on," Riley said about rechecking the alibis.“It’s just making sure we don’t miss something.”

Check out Wondergirl's post # 105 in the media thread. I don't think LE has specifically been quoted as saying RL lied, but Wondergirl partially transcribed an interview with Sgt. Slocum about the SW served at RL's property.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13237774#post13237774

Slocum:

-I haven’t had any direct contact with Mr.Logan myself, but, he was co-operative in our investigation, but due to his circumstances NOW, he doesn’t want to talk to Law Enforcement, and there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s part of his rights, but we did, during the course of the investigation, develop probable cause to search his property, and that’s what officers are doing now

Oh, okay. I misunderstood you then. My apologies.

I think I wasn't clear.

IMO RL is shocked that it happened. The statements I've seen and heard RL utter make me question their veracity. The actions of RL on the day of the murders and day after the murders as well as explanations make me question as well. IMO

JMO, but I don't think he's getting out of jail. He's probably going to prison since his Probation Officer recommended to revoke his probation. I think he'll go to prison. IMO

Maybe they're waiting for RL to get out of jail for the DUI and then are going to have him wear a wire and get BG to confess.

JMO..when I look at the pic below, esp the face, the image may not be so great, but it's still good enough, imo, for me to believe there's no way this guy is as old as RL. Personally. I wouldn't put him any older than his late 40's.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Agreed.

BG to me looks like Andy Sipowicz from Hill Street Blues. [emoji4]

The NOW was in regards to his probation violation/arrest for that. Not about the murders. IMO.

Check out Wondergirl's post # 105 in the media thread. I don't think LE has specifically been quoted as saying RL lied, but Wondergirl partially transcribed an interview with Sgt. Slocum about the SW served at RL's property.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13237774#post13237774

Slocum:

-I haven’t had any direct contact with Mr.Logan myself, but, he was co-operative in our investigation, but due to his circumstances NOW, he doesn’t want to talk to Law Enforcement, and there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s part of his rights, but we did, during the course of the investigation, develop probable cause to search his property, and that’s what officers are doing now

Slocum:

I believe it was Slocum who said some things hadn't or weren't adding up and that was on the day of the last warrant, 17 of March.

The NOW was in regards to his probation violation/arrest for that. Not about the murders. IMO.

Correct, but the probable cause for the SW was related to the murders, which is the important part.

RL either knows something or simply had the crime committed on his property. The person responsible for these crimes is far more sinister. IMO.

The really odd thing to me about all that hoopla with the press that day, was that RL gave up his 4th amendment rights (search/seizure) during his sentencing for his accepting a probation guilty plea. Just odd to me. IMO

Correct, but the probable cause for the SW was related to the murders, which is the important part.

None of us can know how we'd react, but I don't think I would leave to drive into town while there was a large search underway for two missing girls on my property. Everyone can infer from that as they choose to, but IMO I might leave if I knew the girls were no longer alive and I was afraid I'd look too nervous, or I might leave and act like I was not very concerned.

Has this Gray Hughes video been posted before? I was surprised how much of a walk it actually was from where the girls were probably dropped of to the bridge.

[video=youtu;DZzBCyLSI0E]http://youtu.be/DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

The main reason I think RL is not BG (beside the fact that he just doesn't look like him) is because he has no motive.

His records have been sleuthed as far as they can be and there is nothing in them to indicate that he's ever been involved in criminal behavior other than his drunk driving convictions. We can imagine all the motives all day long but there is no evidence to back them.

And as for him dummying up, we should remember that was done on his attorney's advice. RL is looking at 2-3 years in prison if his probation is revoked.

Has this Gray Hughes video been posted before? I was surprised how much of a walk it actually was from where the girls were probably dropped of to the bridge.

It seems like a long walk in the video, but GH commented on YouTube that it's only a little over a quarter of a mile.

The main reason I think RL is not BG (beside the fact that he just doesn't look like him) is because he has no motive.

His records have been sleuthed as far as they can be and there is nothing in them to indicate that he's ever been involved in criminal behavior other than his drunk driving convictions. We can imagine all the motives all day long but there is no evidence to back them.

And as for him dummying up, we should remember that was done on his attorney's advice. RL is looking at 2-3 years in prison if his probation is revoked.

IMO, based on the actions and statements of the police and the PO, IMO no one intended to kill anyone, someone was drunk and/or angry, something happened as a result of that anger and two girls ended up dead. JMO

This is dated Feb 25th with an update on March 3rd.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A PSA (Public Service Announcement) is like a commercial they record. Like the Smoky Bear (Only you can prevent forest fires!), there's an autism one, one about ADD. They play on the radio and sometimes there are PSAs for TV. I usually hear the one the the Indiana State Police recorded to help find Abby and Libby's killer(s) about once a day on local radio.

It seems like a long walk in the video, but GH commented on YouTube that it's only a little over a quarter of a mile.

So if its only approximately a quarter mile, I wonder what the girls were up to in the time they were dropped off (around 1:00pm) and the time of the photo of Libby on the the bridge (2:07pm). Should it have taken over an hour to walk that short distance? Could they have explored some other trails before heading to the bridge? Did they sit down somewhere for a snack or picnic?

Could the DNA link they are looking at be familial DNA? Just a thought. MOO

Could the DNA link they are looking at be familial DNA? Just a thought. MOO

Maybe so. I was wondering a few threads ago if they have gotten a partial DNA match, but haven't found the full DNA match yet.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

IMO, based on the actions and statements of the police and the PO, IMO no one intended to kill anyone, someone was drunk and/or angry, something happened as a result of that anger and two girls ended up dead. JMO

So, how does your theory play out?

I haven't found one yet that works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje