IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk/angry about what though? The girls were on the Monon high bridge and not anywhere near his property. His property is about 1/2 - 3/4 mile away from that bridge. Guess I just don't "get" it. IMO, RL has zilch to do with these murders.

I don't know why, but I can imagine it could be encroaching, rolling their eyes, anything. It doesn't in any way justifiy someone causing their deaths.

You and I have alot of similar thoughts here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think we just differ on who is responsible directly and why some statements don't add up.

That was my theory, and pit's also my opinion that I have no trouble imagining trying to cover up what happened by throwing the police off, trying to,p. IOW, made to look like something it wasn't. I'm not sure if only one was accidental, but it's my OP at least one was. We shall see what the police have to say when an arrest is made.

Thanks. I understood that was your theory; I just was curious how it went off from beginning to end.

The latest Gray H video really put's things in perspective in regards to the bridge.
I'm a woman, I was once a 14 year old girl and the girls going there in the first place makes zero sense to me or my two teenage daughters for that matter.
I'm stuck on my original gut instinct that they were meeting someone.
Why would two young teens want to get dropped off by themselves in a fairly remote area to take pics?
I have kind off pushed that piece of info to the side but I can't stop thinking this was just an excuse they told they're parents to go there. I also remember one of the first interviews with LE when they stated that parent's need to pay attention and be aware of whats going on in they're kids lives or something along those lines.
To me this is an obvious read between the lines statement when I watch it again.
Think about where they were dropped off and where they could go from there?
No where but over the bridge and back again, there doesn't seem to be any other off trails or anything so we are to believe they had planned on spending a couple of hours on a trail that takes 20 mins or so to walk? Sorry don't believe it for a minute and I honestly think one of the girls was lured there to meet someone but that someone was not who they were expecting....

I also think BG is wearing a bucket hat not a hood, something like thisView attachment 113766

I would have loved it at that age, and I know girls their age now who would also enjoy it. It's been said that the girls went there fairly often (I believe, I know they'd gone there to hike and take pictures before), and I don't understand why so many people can't believe they had to have ulterior motives for going this time. There's a lot more to the trail than just the bridge, in fact, I believe the trail ended at the bridge.

I think we just differ on who is responsible directly and why some statements don't add up.
I couldn't even tell you who I think is responsible directly. Only that I don't think RL will get out of this Scott free. The rest is still open in my mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The girls had done the trail to the Monon high bridge many times per their family. It's what they did.

LE has said: jeans, blue jacket and HOODIE.

I live in Australia in the blue mountains, raised all my kids here and the place is covered in bushwalks, or trails as called in the US. There is no way I or anyone else we know would drop two teen girls off somewhere like that so they could take pics, maybe if they were older or had a chaperone but not at that age. I think it's telling that the sister dropped them off, I doubt the parents would have because most parents would find that a little worrying.
As for the description from LE, it's vague to say the least I have seen hoodie in one description, brown hair in another....

I would have loved it at that age, and I know girls their age now who would also enjoy it. It's been said that the girls went there fairly often (I believe, I know they'd gone there to hike and take pictures before), and I don't understand why so many people can't believe they had to have ulterior motives for going this time. There's a lot more to the trail than just the bridge, in fact, I believe the trail ended at the bridge.

If they really went to the bridge that often could be assumed that on a day off on a nice day, they would be there again, even if you didn't know for sure?

The latest Gray H video really put's things in perspective in regards to the bridge.
I'm a woman, I was once a 14 year old girl and the girls going there in the first place makes zero sense to me or my two teenage daughters for that matter.
I'm stuck on my original gut instinct that they were meeting someone.
Why would two young teens want to get dropped off by themselves in a fairly remote area to take pics?
I have kind off pushed that piece of info to the side but I can't stop thinking this was just an excuse they told they're parents to go there. I also remember one of the first interviews with LE when they stated that parent's need to pay attention and be aware of whats going on in they're kids lives or something along those lines.
To me this is an obvious read between the lines statement when I watch it again.
Think about where they were dropped off and where they could go from there?
No where but over the bridge and back again, there doesn't seem to be any other off trails or anything so we are to believe they had planned on spending a couple of hours on a trail that takes 20 mins or so to walk? Sorry don't believe it for a minute and I honestly think one of the girls was lured there to meet someone but that someone was not who they were expecting....

I also think BG is wearing a bucket hat not a hood, something like thisView attachment 113766

Liberty's Grandfather has confirmed she was really into taking photos and the area looks like one you could get some cool artistic shots. Delphi doesn't appear to have an abundance of places for young adults to hang out that you would have in large towns and cities. I can understand going for a hike to take some cool photos I just wish the girls hadn't done so but they had no idea tragedy would strike.

My niece who is the same age as these girls would love it, too, IMO. She's a fan of heights as well, so I can picture her crossing that bridge with no fear.

I think the girls were just trying to enjoy a nice day outside at one of their favorite walking spots.

May I ask was it BG's right hand in pocket? In the picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

IMO it looks like he has the top flap of the fanny pack open. That is my opinion of where the small shadow on his left leg comes from. There also seems to be a shadow that would make sense near the top of the fanny pack that is not in the other photo. Leading me to believe the flap is up. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Australia in the blue mountains, raised all my kids here and the place is covered in bushwalks, or trails as called in the US. There is no way I or anyone else we know would drop two teen girls off somewhere like that so they could take pics, maybe if they were older or had a chaperone but not at that age. I think it's telling that the sister dropped them off, I doubt the parents would have because most parents would find that a little worrying.
As for the description from LE, it's vague to say the least I have seen hoodie in one description, brown hair in another....

RBBM

Brown hair in an official description? I've totally missed that.

What I did see was a retired detective saying he thought he saw brown hair. But he was looking at a monitor at the time and had no better info that we do. That is, he hadn't seen the complete video.

I know they have spent a lot of time there but I got the impression it was with family, I have not seen it actually stated anywhere that the girls have ever gone there on there own?
Can someone please post a map of all the trails then because I can't find any obvious trails in that area besides the bridge

At 8:00 PM Eastern TONIGHT on Websleuths Radio Dr. Lillian Glass joins us to discuss how we need to understand we don't; have to be nice girls (and boys) anymore when it comes to strangers. This is a very hard concept for me.

Do you still help strangers who ask for directions while they are in a car and you are walking? I do. Not a good thing to do. I can be a complete idiot sometimes.

We will discuss Libby's and Abby's case and more.

Also, author Anne Penn discussing her new book on the East Area Rapist.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...17-dr-lillian-glassabby-libbyeast-area-rapist

Chat is open

We don't know, but on March 10th and the tweet showing that Silo/grain bin was probably arresting RL for probation violation. Here's the tweet that misdirected us, IMO.
[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I take it that it is on a neighbor's property then. Did LE serve a limited SW for that too then... sorry if I missed this.

I have wondered about this too. RL couldn't claim that he left the morning of 2/14 not knowing what was going on, because he knew that they were searching for the girls the night before. As a question RL stated that the searchers asked for his permission to search his property when he came home on 2/13 at 6:30 pm... did he ever explicitly say he gave permission then or only that he was asked?

Go watch the Inside Edition piece. I believe that is where he talked about what he was doing both days. Maybe it was Banfield on HLN. IMO, a little too detailed but I'm a suspicious by nature type.

Thanks. I understood that was your theory; I just was curious how it went off from beginning to end.

Anger>confrontation>accident>murder>cover up. IMO

IMO possible previous confrontation that day and before.

AB confused two different days during her broadcast. <mod snip> IMO

Go watch the Inside Edition piece. I believe that is where he talked about what he was doing both days. Maybe it was Banfield on HLN. IMO, a little too detailed but I'm a suspicious by nature type.

We don't know, but on March 10th and the tweet showing that Silo/grain bin was probably arresting RL for probation violation. Here's the tweet that misdirected us, IMO.
[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

I thought RL was arrested at midnight. Anybody remember? So we know that is not RL's property, but we don't know who it belongs to...is that correct?

AB confused two different days during her broadcast. <mod snip> IMO

Did she ever correct her misinformation regarding RL's alibis? I'm guessing not even though she was blasted on SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member