IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to bed. Carry on and good thoughts/prayers for a resolution SOON

I would be very curious to know if RL gave permission for his property to be searched on the evening of 2/13..all I can find is that he was asked, not that he gave permission. I believe his property was not searched that night and the reasoning was because it was dark and difficult ( a logical reason given the terrain) but it was past sunset on 2/13 when he was asked and getting dark, so why ask and then not search there?
Honestly, they never said they didn't search his property that night. Only that they had to call it quits on or around midnight because it was difficult to see in the woods and terrain. Zero street lights, etc. Also I think they were looking for two list or AWOL teens at that point, not prone bodies. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Today I am taking scholarship applications around to the high schools in my area. While doing it I will be thinking of Abby and Liberty who will never get to go to college. I hope when I come home some how there will be a break in this case. I will be speaking with guidance counselors today and I am going to mention the girls and the safety program I talked about earlier.

Wish me luck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck, luck and more luck!!! Did I say, "Good Luck?!"

Sorry but I choose not to do that bc I don't want to expose his name.
I have sent tip to the police about him.
In 2001 he was convicted of conspiracy/murder
Then you really shouldn't be discussing it here.

Honestly, they never said they didn't search his property that night. Only that they had to call it quits on or around midnight because it was difficult to see in the woods and terrain. Zero street lights, etc. Also I think they were looking for two list or AWOL teens at that point, not prone bodies. JMO.

Yet RL asserts that his property was lit up like a football field.

Can you share the link?

Another poster asked the same question and my answer was :

Sorry but I choose not to do that bc I don't want to expose his name.
I have sent tip to the police about him.
FYII ; In 2001 he was convicted of conspiracy/murder

My reason for posting it was I would like to know other members opinion on wether they also, as I, found it odd that he has bin interviewd in the media twice about the murder.

Thank you for that. I'd forgotten. Interesting since it was so lit up on the night of 2/13 that they didn't find them then.

Which makes sense for those theorizing they were laid there early that morning after search called off.

Then you really shouldn't be discussing it here.

My reason for posting it was I would like to know other members opinion on wether they also, as I, found it odd that he has bin interviewd in the media twice about the murder.

I can't link very well with my phone, but perhaps someone could link the definition of Probable cause warrant in a homicide? Or do we have any resident lawyers or legal peeps on here tonight?

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/searches-and-seizures-the-limitations-of-the-police.html

Under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, police may engage in "reasonable" searches and seizures.
To prove that a search is "reasonable," the police must generally show that it is more likely than not that a crime has occurred, and that if a search is conducted it is probable that they will find either stolen goods or evidence of the crime. This is called probable cause.
In some situations, the police must first make this showing to a judge who issues a search warrant. In many special circumstances, however, the police may be able to conduct a search without a warrant. In fact, the majority of searches are "warrantless."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the 14th I find suspicious and I've already said why. Why would someone leave while a search was in progress on their land and those girls had been missing more than 12 hours. Listen to the words he chooses when he talks about it. It being the girls being found before he returned home. MOO
I have to go watch this interview now. It was Ashley banfield?

Regarding RL going anywhere when the girls were missing..jmo, but it could simply be he didn't think anything horrible had went on..he may have thought it would just turn out they'd eventually find them w/friends somewhere.

What if they inside edition reporter made the same assumption we all have? Clearly it's MOO here, but I think it's possible he did deny permission that night.. JMO without any confirmation to the contrary.

I believe the police would've dropped that bombshell after the girls were found. He left searchers on his property to go into town on the 14th.

Respectfully, when he said that he was referring to the investigation after the bodies were found where everything was lit up and they had satellite dishes not before. IMO I remember reading on the previous thread that his property was not searched the night of 2/13.

We don't know why he went into Delphi that morning. Dr appt, see his probation officer, bank, etc. Do people think he should have helped search? Or what? Just curious.
If there was an organized search due to commence on my property for two missing teens it would have to be a very compelling appointment for me not to help or even be too curious to leave.

Thank you for that. I'd forgotten. Interesting since it was so lit up on the night of 2/13 that they didn't find them then.

Which makes sense for those theorizing they were laid there early that morning after search called off.

Is the area near the creek and the trees where the girls were found wired for electricity and have any fixtures? I didn't see any but maybe I missed it.

Has this Gray Hughes video been posted before? I was surprised how much of a walk it actually was from where the girls were probably dropped of to the bridge.

[video=youtu;DZzBCyLSI0E]http://youtu.be/DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Wow, these videos are so well put together.

This one reinforces my suspicion that the girls were corralled from both sides (someone was at the end of the bridge opposite BG, on the other side of the girls). Otherwise, why not bolt straight away from the bridge?

Of course, there's the possibly that BG had a means to control them (like a gun).

All JMO.

Sorry, can someone refresh my memory as to what is directly beyond the bridge at the southeast end? Is that the cemetery?

i would have had absolutely zero problems dropping off a 13 and 14 year old off for a two hour walk on a beautiful day not far from home, on trails they had been on many many times. Especially in a area with virtually no crime.

I have a problem with my daughter dropping my 14 yr. old granddaughter off with her friend at the local shopping mall. There have been a couple of cases where gang members have roamed the mall looking for the 13 and 14 year old girls to lure them outside for nefarious reasons. This would be a prime opportunity to grab girls for sex trafficing. This age is so vulnerable. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214