IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a rural area and have witnessed a man with a permit carry a firearm into the elementary school nearly every day. I reported it because all the other schools I had worked at were gun free zones. I was told there is a loophole in Michigan law that legislators were trying to close up to prevent this and that unless local districts posted or passed different rulings, it was technically not illegal.

Needless to say, I see open carriers here and there. But so far, they are all law abiding citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indiana passed a law...we can carry a gun on school property but we have to leave it in our car, the car can be on school property...,i drive a school bus and have a lifetime permit to carry...just saying IMO

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

We have discussed this earlier on, but police have said they are investigating RL to determine his connection--to either clear him or to determine they need to study him more closely.

WS Admins cleared discussing him as a POI if we used his initials.

He is likely receiving more attention because he is the owner of the property where the bodies were found and because he has given so many interviews thrusting himself into the limelight in this case.

He also has alcohol abuse and a protective order against him in his past and has reported a trespasser and breaking and entering.

If other names were known who had histories or connections similar to his, I am confident they would be discussed as well.

BBM

Thrust himself into the limelight? Do you think he sought out the news reporters on his own initiative? Or would it be fairer to say the news reporters "thrust" him into the limelight? Just askin'.

BBM

Thrust himself into the limelight? Do you think he sought out the news reporters on his own initiative? Or would it be fairer to say the news reporters "thrust" him into the limelight? Just askin'.
Not really, I remember him coming on the news the very next day and was very happy to show a reporter who said she was the first one to be on the property to see the crime scene so I would say he was definitely putting it out there

Wow..,especially after reading the prior history of arrests over 20 years..,,great aspect

Twenty years? Are you sure you're looking at the right RL? Earlier today data for other RL's was posted and removed.

Indiana government search went way yyyy back.....

I was very surprised to see how many times RL has been in " trouble "

From Rich Van Wyk's Twitter back on Feb 14; his pic gives me feelings of dread when I enlarge it.
I wonder if BG had binoculars.

The caption was a view of the Monon High Bridge from the crime scene
https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR

attachment.php

This is a powerful and grim photo. The kids went from a public (but somewhat secluded) place on the trail to a much more dangerous place. Certainly under duress and in a situation their loved ones could not have prepared them for. Very much hoping for a silver lining / lessons learned kind of thing to help prevent this from happening again while not blaming in any way the kids or their guardians. :gaah:

Wow...as a fence sitter....this...makes me wobble a little. ..i have sadly seen this Alcohol Psychosis several times in my life and this actually makes sense..
Yes, interesting

Not really, I remember him coming on the news the very next day and was very happy to show a reporter who said she was the first one to be on the property to see the crime scene so I would say he was definitely putting it out there

So, you think he called up this reporter, invited her (or did he beg her?) to do an interview, and then "very happily" showed her the property?

This is a powerful and grim photo. The kids went from a public (but somewhat secluded) place on the trail to a much more dangerous place. Certainly under duress and in a situation their loved ones could not have prepared them for. Very much hoping for a silver lining / lessons learned kind of thing to help prevent this from happening again while not blaming in any way the kids or their guardians. :gaah:
Great observation

I was watching dateline last weekend and it really makes you think when you see all that goes into solving these cases. The particular one I was watching, months went by while they were gathering all their evidence.

They'd called one particular person in multiple times, searched his home, car, cell records and found nothing that could link him.

Went a little further and ended up finding something in his trash that led them to look at some other things further and he ended up being the killer.

Just trying to remind myself of all this when we are living this case in real time.

All imo.

I was very surprised to see how many times RL has been in " trouble "

Searching public courts indiana gov site with for RL with b-date of 10/14/1939 I'm seeing four cases starting in 2011, all in Carroll Co.

What am I missing?

So, you think he called up this reporter, invited her (or did he beg her?) to do an interview, and then "very happily" showed her the property?
Pete share the video.... Hold on while I find it , if you please...😏

IMO perp is someone who knows this terrain like the back of his hand. Had a game plan and had been rehearsing this fantasy over and over. Knew that the girls were going to be there and new there was no one else around.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-facial-recognition-android-ios-a7035556.html

Anyone in Russia following this thread?

Seriously, it does seem strange we have the best technology in the world, and advanced facial recognition software on Facebook, yet no leads on the Bridge Guy at all, from what I can tell.

I'm sure there are a number of leads, 50-60 POI a few days ago. This guy(s) are hiding behind an alibi. Got people covering for them. Breaking that takes time.

Indiana government search went way yyyy back.....

And includes multiple people named RL. Not all of those records are for the RL we're interested in.

I was watching dateline last weekend and it really makes you think when you see all that goes into solving these cases. The particular one I was watching, months went by while they were gathering all their evidence.

They'd called one particular person in multiple times, searched his home, car, cell records and found nothing that could link him.

Went a little further and ended up finding something in his trash that led them to look at some other things further and he ended up being the killer.

Just trying to remind myself of all this when we are living this case in real time.

All imo.

Yes, thank God for modern forensic science... or they'd be locking up someone who looked guilty.

This takes time for real proof. I will try to be patient too.

-
There is a book about Evil residing or centering around a RR Bridge. The locals took to very unusual actions to avoid the Evil.

If you're interested, it's called The Ridge.

Author: Michael Koryta

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members