IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, not being snarky, why did LE return to search his property and make sure he was in custody for the probabation violation? They have the FBI and multiple other agencies working the case, along with access to evidence we don't...they ain't no dummies and this ain't their first rodeo...

Again, not saying I think he is BG. Just saying I think they think he might know something at minimum, jmo.

We will see, hopefully!
I have been saying much the same. Your posts make me feel a bit more secure in my thoughts as I respect you very much!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RL wasn't the only person arrested for other causes:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/
During the course of the investigation, police have made unrelated arrests, Leazenby pointed out. If, for example, police find someone they are interviewing is wanted on a warrant, officers can't ignore that. So the person goes to jail on unrelated charges. A probation hold can keep a person locked up for 15 days without charges, Leazenby said.

Makes sense to go back to where the bodies were found. At least to me and IMO.

So, not being snarky, why did LE return to search his property and make sure he was in custody for the probabation violation? They have the FBI and multiple other agencies working the case, along with access to evidence we don't...they ain't no dummies and this ain't their first rodeo...

Again, not saying I think he is BG. Just saying I think they think he might know something at minimum, jmo.

We will see, hopefully!

One thing about this investigation that has felt weird to me from the beginning is that LE never said anything about how the public should be on the look out for this guy bc he is a cold blooded killer and we are afraid that he could strike again....Just seems off to me, As many times thats one of the first things LE will say(public safety top priority). I just can't figure out if LE had no idea who this guy was, why was there no public plea for a possible crazzed child killer on the loose?
I think there was when they went nationwide with the billboards. They probably felt he was long gone from the scene since no one seems to recognize him that we know of from the area.

I'm a few pages behind but wanted to say that I didn't know the bridge was not supposed to be crossed. There isn't any signs? Is it just common sense to local people not to cross? Why isn't there barriers now? I'd be on my hands and knees if I had to cross. IMO looks like it's open for adventurer.

I dont think that there are any signs. I havent seen any on any of the pics shared by anyone who has been there.

Also I am with you.. I wouldnt cross that bridge.. nope.. not doing it for anything.

all moo

One thing about this investigation that has felt weird to me from the beginning is that LE never said anything about how the public should be on the look out for this guy bc he is a cold blooded killer and we are afraid that he could strike again....Just seems off to me, As many times thats one of the first things LE will say(public safety top priority). I just can't figure out if LE had no idea who this guy was, why was there no public plea for a possible crazzed child killer on the loose?

BBM...although it wasn't actually put that way - I do recall in one of the PC's one of the LE officers asking "Who's Next?"

Very limited mobility unless your into severe pain and I'm not. lol.

I could get behind this for one thing. Not knowing the extent of your injury makes this statement even more just my opinion. But if I had a shoulder injury, I would be less likely to handle one person much less two. Unless a gun was used for the scare tactic. But how was your mobility?

Hadn't even thought of that...I wear very strong tri-focals and there is no way I'd take two steps onto that bridge.
I don't wear glasses and I would still never walk on that bridge. I'm astounded that it's open to the public. It doesn't have side rails and this latest video seems to show rotted wood or gaps between the planks. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like on a smaller screen. Seems like it's an accident waiting to happen.

I'd like to be clear that I'm not on a mission to besmirch an older man or ruin his reputation. Really I am not. I had an extremely heartbreaking conversation here on WS this morning on the Paige Dougherty thread. If your not familiar with it, she was a 15 year old beautiful young woman from Scotland who was heinously and brutally murdered. I spoke with her mother this morning because she made a user name to come here and defend her daughter against the rumors that she found by searching her babies name. She was very upset with Websleuths. I have zero interest in hurting anyone. I would have not uttered a peep about RL if I didn't have serious doubts. I don't say mean or hurtful things about him, only what is sleuthable. I just don't want anyone to think I'm on a witch Hunt here. I'm aware that he is a real, feeling, breathing, human. I just need to see these bothersome details cleared up before I personally can move on from him.

Sorry for the long post. I'm still a bit emotional regarding my sad chat with the victims mother I mentioned above.

So much YES here. IMO, they could have said 1) what they said and risked another killing 2) saying what they said because they have info about it being a "hit" 3) were believing they would have this guy in no time flat and now kick themselves for not warning the public.

MOO...I'm leaning towards #2...just a feeling and totally my opinion
Yes. I think LE's immediate thought was that it was a pedophile and that they were catfished. Remember the "know what your children are doung" quote? BUT I tjonk very shortly after that they realized this was much different. I believe LE has used the word "complicated." JMO

I had a really random stray thought yesterday as to how the girls might have been found deceased.

What if..... they were tied up to trees to "teach them a lesson" and they actually died of exposure? Wonder if it got down to near freezing that Monday night?

No facts to back this up at all... but if that were the case and the COD was exposure, would it change who you thought did it? It would for me.

This is a good question. IMO a predisposed propensity for pedophelia would have to exist if that makes sense. But I'm not an expert.
Not just homicidal excitement? Being thirteen, and not a small child? Also what if the killer was impaired by substance or alcohol?

We will see, hopefully!

At the very least in regard to RL we can say that his land, structures on the land, grain bin area across from his house and the truck ( which I'm assuming is his?) were/are of great interest per searches of such imo. Here's the pic of truck w the evidence seal on the door for reference for new posters. Also think about why take the truck
82fdb8a138eacc9712d1af8385033724.jpg

Re the search of RL's property, I would initially think they were just double checking, crossing their ts and dotting their is just in case they missed something, in case maybe the killer was nearby earlier or something or took them there to a building, etc, etc, but LE's demeanor and comments re this in the videos I posted upstream makes me think it is more, jmo. From other cases, I've seen LE's strategies to be quite deliberate.

ETA: They also said they had enough to present to a judge and secure a warrant.

RL wasn't the only person arrested for other causes:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/
During the course of the investigation, police have made unrelated arrests, Leazenby pointed out. If, for example, police find someone they are interviewing is wanted on a warrant, officers can't ignore that. So the person goes to jail on unrelated charges. A probation hold can keep a person locked up for 15 days without charges, Leazenby said.

Makes sense to go back to where the bodies were found. At least to me and IMO.

THIS! ^^^^^^^

I have been stating this for a long time in the threads. This case has brought up other arrests not pertaining to this crime at all. This is why I think RL is not guilty. He hung him self with unrelated charges

I had a really random stray thought yesterday as to how the girls might have been found deceased.

What if..... they were tied up to trees to "teach them a lesson" and they actually died of exposure? Wonder if it got down to near freezing that Monday night?

No facts to back this up at all... but if that were the case and the COD was exposure, would it change who you thought did it? It would for me.

Mind blow Justice101. I had not thought of that. I have no inside info...wish I did...but that is plausible at least. I am guessing if this was the case (I repeat...not saying it is) would that still be a double homicide? *thinking* twist?

At the very least in regard to RL we can say that his land, structures on the land, grain bin area across from his house and the truck ( which I'm assuming is his?) were/are of great interest per searches of such imo. Here's the pic of truck w the evidence seal on the door for reference for new posters. Also think about why take the truck

Process of elimination?

Re the search of RL's property, I would initially think they were just double checking, crossing their ts and dotting their is just in case they missed something, in case maybe the killer was nearby earlier or something or took them there to a building, etc, etc, but LE's demeanor and comments makes me think it is more, jmo. From other cases, I've seen LE's strategies to be quite deliberate.
Also, remember it was a Probable Cause SW, I looked that up. Pretty telling.

THIS! ^^^^^^^

I have been stating this for a long time in the threads. This case has brought up other arrests not pertaining to this crime at all. This is why I think RL is not guilty. He hung him self with unrelated charges
I have googled "Probable Cause" search warrant for homicide. It is illuminating. And it is what was served.

The grain bin is not on RL's property. It's across the road.

Also, remember it was a Probable Cause SW, I looked that up. Pretty telling.

Wondering..for anyone who knows about this kind of stuff, could it be the PC was the girls being found on his property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay