IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty close to what I think occurred also.

Original Inside Edition picture:

attachment.php

Merged next to POI/BG by me:

attachment.php

Disclaimer: RL may or may not be The POI/BG. The POI/BG may or may not be the killer of Abby and Libby.

All IMO

-Nin

Just my opinion. In the IE pic it appears, to me, his hand is poised like he is concentrating on trying not putting it in his pocket. Moo.

Trying to work out if there is a chance RL has not supplied DNA. To me, the actions and words of LE so far seem to indicate either he is not a match or they do not have his sample to check.

Jmo, if he does match and they already know this, they would announce it, whereas if he does not match, he could still be in the frame as a possible accomplice during or after the crimes and they might not announce anything at this point.

But I get the impression they are still seeking BG and a DNA match as of this week.

His DNA should be in the system, right? Based on the recent felony conviction.

Having grown up with acreage, I'm not sure I'd think about it that way immediately. On the 13th it wasn't a known crime situation yet. Someone comes and wants to look around, sure. But am I expecting the worst at that point? No. <Insert opinion alphabets.>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will also add that it seemed initially that friends and family and possible community seemed to think that the girls just wern't where they were supose to be, IE didn't show up to be picked up etc. Its possible when RL was asked for permission he may have thought kids will be kids and went about his normal daily activity. Not expecting any foul play or what have you. I think its hard to infer anything from RL going into town and what not based on the info we currently have.....just something to think about and MOO

I believe that what set the girls' alarms off about BG was this: the first time they saw him, he was walking TOWARD them from the Southern end of the bridge. He walked past them, headed north. Perhaps they had an uneasy feeling as he passed. He continued past them maybe 100', making sure no one was approaching the bridge from the north side, turned and started moving quickly at the girls. They noticed his turn and were immediately on edge. IMO, BG was never at the northern end of the bridge.

That is possible and makes sense he would want to make sure no one else was on the bridge and coming toward them.

I believe that what set the girls' alarms off about BG was this: the first time they saw him, he was walking TOWARD them from the Southern end of the bridge. He walked past them, headed north. Perhaps they had an uneasy feeling as he passed. He continued past them maybe 100', making sure no one was approaching the bridge from the north side, turned and started moving quickly at the girls. They noticed his turn and were immediately on edge. IMO, BG was never at the northern end of the bridge.

I think that's very possible.

This is going to sound so snarky, don't mean it to, but it seems the majority here is very skeptical of any involvement by RL, and this surprises me that there is such a strong stance being taken here with so little information. I agree he looks older than the pic, and I have no idea what his role is if any, but I wonder if people are feeling empathetic for a senior. Moo.

ETA: I agree this is awful for him if he has no knowledge or involvement.

The nose on the guy in the photo looks fat, like a "potato" nose while RL's nose is smaller and thinner. Noses don't match, assuming the bridge perp is not wearing a disguise (fake nose, etc).

I really amnot trying to push, that RL may be the POI/BG, even if it looks like it. RL's role - if any - still remains unclear. Having said that, I just like to point out the visible weight loss of RL from right after the victims were found to a few weeks later. Quite obvious IMO:

attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Source:

Inside Edition
RTV 6

Attachments

• indiana RL RTV6.jpg
    indiana RL RTV6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 493
  • RL inside edition cropped.png
    RL inside edition cropped.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 483
Interesting. Looks like the property owner has bridge guy by at least 30 pounds in the "stomach" area. MOO.

Clothing can make a huge difference. I know someone who can look fairly slim in a shirt but looks at least 50 pounds larger in another sports top that they wear. Not told them this BTW but clothing can make a difference. Plus some people can really bloat up in little time if they have food sensitivities,lactose intolerance...sorry I am reaching here but I do not think it is impossible for the BG to be RL from looking at their size.

Well,I don't know who BG is and noone else seems to either.But I haven't ruled out the property owner just yet.I'm just waiting to see what happens with the search they just did on his property and any evidence found.

NO cameras on the bridge/park, etc. In fact the community has been trying to get them.

DELPHI, Ind. – The murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German could prompt some security changes along the Monon High Bridge Trail, part of the Delphi Historic Trail system where the girls were last seen alive.
Currently there are no security cameras on the trail, but a local bank is reportedly offering to pay to have that changed.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/organiz...rail-where-delphi-teens-were-last-seen-alive/

many more links just like that about wanting/needing cameras ... after the fact.

I'm very curious to know if there was all avenues exhausted in all cameras that day that would see the cars ,trucks ,vans, ect that were seen leaving the park that day.. traffic cams, house security cameras, if there is any business nearby that has cameras?? IMO its pretty hard to not almost always be seen on cameras almost anywhere now days.. just a thought

Not the same person. MOO.

The photo of RL also appears to have been adjusted/shrunken so that he appears to be the same height as the guy in the pic. I don't think RL is the perp in that still image.

I agree. Wasn't the best estimate that BG stood about 5'10" (not official but by posters)? RL stands 6' but in this match up his looks shorter.

I 100% disagree. And it does seem you are pushing this agenda. I will try not to think that, but over and over is hard to overlook. ETA: nothing wrong with you doing that, BTW.

I really amnot trying to push, that RL may be the POI/BG, even if it looks like it. RL's role - if any - still remains unclear. Having said that, I just like to point out the visible weight loss of RL from right after the victims were found to a few weeks later. Quite obvious IMO:

attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Source:

Inside Edition
RTV 6

Just curious do any fellow sleuthers recall a case where a perp killed two seemingly random teenage girls and was in the age range of the PO? Curious bc I have personally never heard of a crime like that but I know there are some here that have followed many more cases than I have. thx in advance

Thank you-- and that's a good point you make that maybe he is comfortable working outdoors and on an elevation. Guy looks rugged and very comfortable being outside. Are there any hunting associations or clubs in that area? Local gun enthusiast clubs? Shooting ranges? It's possible he is or was a member. Pore through customer receipts and records. Sporting goods stores or hardware stores where rope, knives, hiking boots,outdoor gear are sold. Check surveillance camera footage to see if there's any guys who match the perp in the video still image. I know it's a very long shot. But better than nothing.

Yes yes yes been saying all this from the beginning.

On the evening of the 13th if I had returned to my ranch and was asked if my property could be searched...I would say yes and I would be very cautious. I would ask the police to go through my buildings for fear of a perpetrator hiding. RL seemed very calm.

At that time, they still thought the girls were just lost; they didn't yet believe there was foul play.

. . . remember, if you are ever in a similar situation that firing a gun is the last thing the killer wants to do (for this type of crime). It blows his cover immediately and will bring people to the area.

Let's say he does shoot me. Well, if it's not a shot to my brain or heart, I still have a fighting chance to survive. Most people don't realize it really takes a LOT to kill a human being. Even a gunshot does not mean instant death. People can survive a lot and especially if they have the will to survive.

Yes, most people overestimate the deadliness of handguns. There's an online video by an anesthesiologist in which he reports five out of six people survive being shot with a handgun, and many people are able to run and/or fight even after being shot multiple times. So your best chance in that situation may be to ignore the gun and attack the perp's eyes, throat, groin, knees, etc. Rifle rounds, of course, are much more deadly.

Nothing has been said or ID the neighbor nor him/her touching them.

Am I right that it was stated that the neighbor that found them, for some reason, touched the bodies? ....could be it was their DNA and have now excluded it?:facepalm:

I am not going to put this well but it's just something that occurred to me. My dad is RLs age and lives on property (in a state far from IN!). He walks it daily. With his little dog. Always with the dog. We've always seen RL with his dog, iirc. If RL is supposed to be BG, where's the dog? Purposefully locked up at home? Randomly somewhere else on the bridge? Im not committed to this thought as pointing one way or another, I bring it up because people are creatures of habit. Just me trying to make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok folks, here's something I think LE should have said when asking people to look at the photo of BG (and I really don't remember anyone mentioning this but let me know if I am wrong)...

He is comfortable IN HIGH PLACES

He may have walked this bridge MANY TIMES

He is walking with his hands in his pockets and appears to be generating a good stride.

Take a look at this video of the girls' friends paying tribute. Go to apx. the 1:31 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-2sueSXqys&list=PLaISItFub4isafa1BO5LAQmgAxpzTNNP6

And for everyone who thinks BG is RL, let's find a way to confirm whether or not (not rumor either) he was afraid of heights or if he walked that bridge regularly.

Look closely at the girls crossing the bridge in the video. Where are THEIR hands? I propose we move away from trying to find whether or not BG and RL are wearing the same clothes. For me, the clincher here to who BG is, is who is confident and comfortable enough to walk that bridge and/or at least make it look like they are?

This is the one thing I cannot consolidate with the idea of the POI/BG being RL:Walking that bridge (regularly). Why would he be on the bridge to begin with? He could cut short to theleft at the end of the official trail before putting one foot on that bridge. Walking over the bridge he would have to go through the creek to get to his property. Or he would have had to walk back..

We are so sure the POI/BG went off the SE end of the bridge. But did it really happen that way?

If RL had decided to walk to the L store in Delphi to buy some B example, or if someone had dropped him off close to the trail to walk back, why would he go on that bridge to begin with..?

All IMO

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members