IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that. May I ask what type of nefarious activity you think they may have witnessed? I'm open to everything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hiding his drugs.
Doing a drug dealer.
Hiding stolen property.
Shooting up.

The dude obviously has stuff tucked into that jacket along with the obvious gun.
This is one bad dude. And imo he not 77.
A d imo he's long gone.

Hi bemused, your first link is broken for me. I re watched the inside edition interview which still perplexed me. He states that a horrible thing occured on his property and its effect on community and family, he speaks to his shock and sadness in regards to his property, backyard etc, but never really talks about the victims which to me is very unsettling.

Anyway, until link is fixed I'm unsure where your going with this.[emoji4]

That's odd. Try searching Google for: wthr + delphi community in disbelief

I see the video in YouTube with February 16th date.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M

I've been following this case discussion, but could have definitely missed many things. But I've really been thinking about LE tactics and what if RL is being used to smoke out someone else?. IMO, RL may very well be withholding info about someone who comitted this horrible crime. However, if LE appear to be honed in on RL that may send the killer a message that he can be less careful...leading to a "mistake". A trap if you will. ×××This is all just a bunch of ideas floating in my head×××🤔

If Abby lived that close to the bridge I'm surprised they were driven there at all. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iirc it was stated that the girls had practiced (baseball)the day before, i have wondered if was at Liberty's home. I also wondered if Abby had spent the night at Liberty's knowing they were off of school to next day. Jmo

I watched both videos again. In the first he mentioned the beautiful trail so that leads me to believe he's been on it at some point.

In the second video the LE statement at the end states that the search was to either clear him or make him a higher suspect. To me, that indicates that he IS a suspect in the eyes of LE and either he moves up the list or is cleared depending on what was found during the search.

No, not what stood out to me.

In the first video he used the word "disaster". I find it curious.

Second video notice the difference in his attire from the first video after the BG photo has been released. We know it's been released because the reporter showed it to him.

IMO, both are very strange given the circumstances.

Absolutely agree with this. Perhaps they have DNA but cannot find the perp?

DNA all depends on where and what kind they found. A cigarette butt or beer can doesn't conclude he was a killer or possibly even there when they were murdered. DNA on their bodies would be totally different. The early statement from LE said they collected DNA evidence at the CS. We can't know if that means off their bodies or around them. They may have collected DNA evidence at the autopsy and but not said so publicly. Just saying. Unless it's on their bodies they still have to break the alibi.
Just thinking as I was writing this, what if the complexity and twist is something like more than one or even more than 2 DNA found, different COD and appears both girls not murdered by same person. So LE having to break multiple alibis.

No, not what stood out to me.

In the first video he used the word "disaster". I find it curious.

Second video notice the difference in his attire from the first video after the BG photo has been released. We know it's been released because the reporter showed it to him.

IMO, both are very strange given the circumstances.

Some speculated that the difference in attire is because he knew Inside Edition would be coming so he 'spiffed up' for the interview. Who knows! And ya, the word disaster is a bit strange.

You posed an awesome question, so Thank You for you thoughtful post.
If you have anymore thoughts in this vein I would love to hear them. Gets us thinking.

Glad it had that effect! The more I've been thinking about the time frame, location, video/audio capture... I have a really hard time believing in theories of a random act or stranger, or a drifter. Anything is possible, but given the short amount of time Abby and Libby were set to be there supposedly (is there a definitive time of pickup statement?), I just would find it to be a SK's or a drifters opportunity of a lifetime to happen upon the girls with absolutely no one around, like hitting the lottery. Which is totally and 100% a plausible theory and I am in no way discounting that. Just my own brain doesn't buy that, at least not at this point.

Going along with the local perp theory, which I believe in the most due to the terrain and location of the bodies:

I have also wondered about how many people live in the vicinity of the trail? How many homes, businesses etc are around that are within eye sight of the trail heads? Could someone have watched them go in, living close by they knew the activity on the trail that day was very low, knew they may not be out very long and now was the time to strike, gathered what they needed and off they went?

Perhaps leaving them on your neighbors property because you may be aware of his troubles with DUI, or know he has done things or owns things that violate his probation? It puts the spotlight on someone else, and if it's not RL, it's working to get people thinking it is.

...just things that wander through my thoughts. All MOO please don't take anything I say too seriously, all speculative.

Some speculated that the difference in attire is because he knew Inside Edition would be coming so he 'spiffed up' for the interview. Who knows! And ya, the word disaster is a bit strange.

Is the spiffed up IE interview the one where he called and invited them, instead of vise- versa? JMO.

And suppose he's local-ish but on the run? Billboards work for that too.

Beyond that, as I mentioned very early on, do people not from southeastern and southwestern states realize how many Midwesterners are in our states until mid-March? Do they not realize how many Midwesterners move here permanently? Someone anywhere in the sunnier states could recognize someone from the Midwest, simply because of common migration patterns. Those of us who are natives for several generations are rare.

He allegedly called at least one reporter to show them how difficult it would be to get to that spot the girls were found but he's not spiffed up. IOW, he supposedly called them not the other way around. I'll try to find that quote. Think it was from Dee-something, sorry for not recalling the exact name.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

at 47 seconds...RL states " I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette, and I didn't get home until approx 6:30 in the evening....."

How does he know what time 'this was happening'

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M&app=desktop[/video] (this is dated Feb 15, 2017)
@1:22
RL states "the area they were in is very hard to get to, i mean, you can't get there if you walk there, I mean, so, somebody be walking with them or something"

I don't know body language but hmmmm,,, he shrugs, looks away, shakes his head, shrugs.

Had his 'property' even been released back to him at the time of this interview?

IMOO! MOO!

rsbm

I have also wondered about how many people live in the vicinity of the trail? How many homes, businesses etc are around that are within eye sight of the trail heads? Could someone have watched them go in, living close by they knew the activity on the trail that day was very low, knew they may not be out very long and now was the time to strike, gathered what they needed and off they went?

My overwhelming thoughts and instinct when I watched the 45 minute helicopter footage. The houses there...moo.

He allegedly called at least one reporter to show them how difficult it would be to get to that spot the girls were found but he's not spiffed up. IOW, he supposedly called them not the other way around. I'll try to find that quote. Think it was from Dee-something, sorry for not recalling the exact name.

I agree it was said several times that he contacted one of the news agencies to seek or invite an interview.

My overwhelming thoughts and instinct when I watched the 45 minute helicopter footage. The houses there...moo.

Dear God please no one take this out of context...but when I too saw the footage, the terrain, the lay of the houses. The FIRST thought that popped into my head was gz, I could just walk out there, commit this crime and walk back to my house relatively hidden/unseen. I'd feel very comfortable in that sense, if I was the perp. MOO

I agree it was said several times that he contacted one of the news agencies to seek or invite an interview.

Really? I missed that! Please repost confirmation if you can. Tia! :wave:

Eta: I see bemused is looking for it.

And not just faces. What many may not be taking into consideration also, is that, when a person is angry, or evn just very intent on a physical activity, their posture changes, sometimes greatly. An older man, for example, filled with anger, intent on hard physical labor, etc, will often have the posture we generally associate with a younger person, i.e.: shoulders higher, more erect stance, upper body "puffed up" etc, all in readiness for the work, fight, etc. ahead. Facial expression can be quite different in those situations, as well. It's nearly impossible to say one way or another who BG is, based solely on the photos because of the poor quality as well as the issues I just mentioned. We aren't even sure what color hair the guy has. Several people have said "blonde", others "brown", and others yet have raised the possibility it could be "grey or white" like RL's. Bottom line seems to be that all those are possible because the picture is unclear, which makes it frustrating for us, but probably even more frustrating for LE.
I'm not at all surprised people see different things. I am always a little taken aback when people state what they see so authoritatively that they don't expect anyone else to disagree with them.;)

SBM..With this interview taking place after the murders, it could be he was aware or had some idea of the general time frame by then.

JMO

This report, posted at 1:00 a.m. on the 14th, already mentioned that the girls had gone missing before 5:30 p.m. on the 13th. So, yeah, if it were me, I'd assume something happened before that time.

If Abby lived that close to the bridge I'm surprised they were driven there at all. JMO

How close exactly? I know we've refrained from posting her residence, but what is the exact distance? Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay