IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this was a sexually-motivated crime for sure. Nothing else "works" when talking about two young girls when it is not a bullying/gang-up type killing by other teens. Especailly if BG was alone, as I feel he was. A "normal" grown man would barely look twice at two obviously young girls.

Didn't "so and so" (can't remember posters name, a local with a a connection to investigation)
say exactly that when she was giving us her "Opinion" the other day?

Something along the lines of there was so much DNA in area, that was expected to be around because a certain someone lived there?

"If" her "opinion" is true, that suggests 3 things to me:

1. SA did NOT occur

2. SA did occur but there was more that one perp and only one perp committed SA.

3. They need other forensics, such a rug fiber, hair, rope, tape, zip ties etc, to tie to who they suspect.

All JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe why the broad SW on March 17. Probably some of the evidence from the crime scene took a while to analyze and that was approximately a month later for SW.

I feel like this was a sexually-motivated crime for sure. Nothing else "works" when talking about two young girls when it is not a bullying/gang-up type killing by other teens. Especailly if BG was alone, as I feel he was. A "normal" grown man would barely look twice at two obviously young girls.

You may well be right. It's sure hard to theorize with a dearth of facts. I'm confident the LEOs will solve it no matter who is responsible.

Just throwing my 2 cents in because I've worked in media for the past almost 15 years (Video and Photography) so I've dealt with a *lot* of images, both still and motion.

I appreciated you chiming in. I may be talking out of my nether regions on a lot of stuff. Lots of opinions and expertise are a good thing. IMO

Makes me wonder about the change in attire during the interviews. Did RL throw out or otherwise dispose of the blue jacket he was wearing in the earlier interviews? Maybe that's why he isn't seen wearing it after? Maybe, maybe not. MOO.
Maybe it was taken from him for testing?

Behind as per usual. Could someone point me to the interview with the PO where he stated he contacted the news agencies for an interview. Thanks!

Also of note the blue jacket the PO is wearing has a zipper and a very large logo on the upper left hand side. No snaps. He also wears the same hat in two of the interviews not only the interview with the blue jacket [as some have mentioned] He is wearing it in the interview with the green jacket also.

I asked too and never got an answer.

Behind as per usual. Could someone point me to the interview with the PO where he stated he contacted the news agencies for an interview. Thanks!

Also of note the blue jacket the PO is wearing has a zipper and a very large logo on the upper left hand side. No snaps. He also wears the same hat in two of the interviews not only the interview with the blue jacket [as some have mentioned] He is wearing it in the interview with the green jacket also.

Maybe it was taken from him for testing?

Remember, if some people are right, BG never realized Libby took that audio or video. I'd be surprised if BG threw the clothes out before police released the photos but I don't know for sure and JMO

"Police yesterday said they've interviewed 300 suspects, but have yet to find the man who killed Libby German and Abby Williams.

Investigators say they are making progress in the case, but they're doing it quietly. "

March 28, 2017
http://wibqam.com/news/articles/2017/mar/28/still-hope-for-investigators-in-delphi-case/
There isn't a single white in that article. I'm sorry but I think it's a fluff piece or click bait or what have uou.

Listen up peeps, TokyoRose has been patiently trying to really make us think about this for Days and days now. Not a SINGLE link that anyone has answered her with really answers her question.

We should all take a moment to really research this. I think she's right.(if TR is a she. If not my apologies)

i think he retired the blue jacket and camo hat from his wardrobe. It would be interesting to know if either was in his house at the time of the SW.
Oh what I wouldn't do to take a peek at that SW.

If RL is that exact guy on the bridge then I personally should consider giving up sleuthing. :thinking:
He could be an accomplice. Honestly, I would be surprised if it was him as well. Unless for some demented reason LE manipulated the photo.

Is your opinion the FBI should've been able to sharpen it up? Just curious

My opinion is they've done the best they could've done. It looks like it was probably sharpened (without over-sharpening and adding even more distortion) and they've added a healthy contrast. One thing for sure is you can't add detail where there isn't any in the first place.

I assume experts employ sophisticated algorithms that will enhance the image by interpolating what's there, but probably the results would be minimal. Of course, I have no idea what tools they use, but at best we're talking a guess by a computer. Probably the more effective enhancements are related to low-light or underexposed images, where they're recovering some detail that can't be seen initially.

All just my opinion, but one thing I've learned is you can't magically re-create detail if it's not there in the image to begin with.

Is there a link to something that shows JW is in jail?

I can't find anything right now. If anyone else can it would be appreciated.
All my search is coming up with is a post on WS regarding him wanted/missing and his FB profile. Not one hit regarding arrests through my search engines. :thinking:

There isn't a single white in that article. I'm sorry but I think it's a fluff piece or click bait or what have uou.

Listen up peeps, TokyoRose has been patiently trying to really make us think about this for Days and days now. Not a SINGLE link that anyone has answered her with really answers her question.

We should all take a moment to really research this. I think she's right.(if TR is a she. If not my apologies)

BBM - think about what?

OK I'm getting more confused....Are both JW and RL currently in jail in probation violations? Was JW out of jail on Feb. 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay