IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana Packing Corp is located barely 1.5 miles from the bridge. It is located near Highway 625 which is the road that ends up running under the bridge. By Google Maps, it looks as though there are dozens and dozens of semis there at once. If you go to Google reviews, there's some interesting reviews. The very first review mentions how cold it is to work there, and you should dress warm. There are also several reviews by truckers complaining how long the wait is on property. 4-5 hours seems minimum, and one guy said he still wasn't loaded after being on property for 15 hours. That's A LOT of down time.

This was from late in the last thread. I think people are misunderstanding what is and isn't possible with photography enhancement. As mentioned last thread, you can't create details in a picture that never existed. Photography of objects in space isn't comparable at all. Those pictures are clear because of the highly refined equipment used to take the picture in the first place. An image extracted from a video taken on a cell phone isn't comparable in any way. It started out with less information. There's nothing anyone can do to create what isn't there.

Besides, I have to wonder why anyone thinks LE wouldn't release a better image if they could. They have already sunk lots of money and labor hours into the case, so they obviously aren't cutting corners there. They certainly want this solved. I can't believe they would just ignore technology if they could create a clearer image.

Exactly. I'm probably late to reply (trying desperately to keep up and finally just clicked ahead to the current thread) but it's also worth saying we have no idea what kind of phone Libby had. Some phones take HD video these days but so, so many do not. I mean she was being raised by grandparents and obviously this is total speculation but between that and the fact that she was so young, chances are she didn't have the best or newest phone out there. And shoot, for those of you who are questioning the photo quality- try to take video on your phone. Even a couple seconds and pause it on a frame, better yet if you try filming something that's moving (a person, a pet, etc). I have the latest iPhone and I don't think you'd be able to pull a clean crisp photo from a video on it. And there's also that, BG is clearly moving and possibly quite fast (judging by his high step as many have noted) even if it had been a still shot it probably wouldn't have been crystal clear. So video, possibly lower quality phone, BG is in motion, and throw in distance/zooming AND the fact that Libby was almost certainly trying to be discreet, what more can you expect?

Can't even imagine what Le guts she would've had to go through to sort of hide her phone in some way too. Have you ever tried to sneak a photo? It's super obvious usually. Several years back I went to a Broadway show and I loved it so much that during the end when everyone was bowing I tried to discreetly snap a photo (tried to hide the phone in my hand or lap or behind the seat in front of me. I don't even recall. I was a big scrapbooker so I wanted a photo of a show I enjoyed). After the show one of the actors actually found me and begged me to delete the photos I took, told me everyone had seen me and knew what I was doing. And they were on stage under bright lights! So we can be relatively sure BG didn't even see the phone recording him (could be wrong but let's assume if he had he would've taken it from her, ordered her to stop, even damaged or discarded the phone). So even if perhaps she could've zoomed in or gotten a better image, she had serious limitations here. I'm shocked the more I think about it that BG somehow didn't notice. That's astonishing honestly. Some speculated she placed the phone in a pocket. If so then not only was BG moving but much of the video would've also been shaky from her hand moving the phone to her pocket and the movement of her own body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Thank you for this. I am not pointing fingers or accusing or singling anyone out. I can't figure out how to tell if they are currently not where they should be/on the run, in jail since before 2/13 or was out on 2/13. I clicked on warrant status, but it said not uploading or something. Please let them be in jail. Just after seeing them on that page I will never look at it again. Thank you.

There is no way these girls were taken off site imo

Not enough time.
Too risky.
Someone would have seen.
They had their phones, at that point they would have called someone.
If you take them offsite why risk bringing them back.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Indiana Packing Corp is located barely 1.5 miles from the bridge. It is located near Highway 625 which is the road that ends up running under the bridge. By Google Maps, it looks as though there are dozens and dozens of semis there at once. If you go to Google reviews, there's some interesting reviews. The very first review mentions how cold it is to work there, and you should dress warm. There are also several reviews by truckers complaining how long the wait is on property. 4-5 hours seems minimum, and one guy said he still wasn't loaded after being on property for 15 hours. That's A LOT of down time.

There was much discussion of this plant early on. I wish I could direct you to a thread. Quite interesting how this type of industry has SO employees.

Also, I do remember a few truckers weighing in stating that a trucker would never leave his truck unattended while being loaded. (paraphrasing)

Also, if I'm not mistaken I believe this was the location of the bomb threat early on and LE was photographed removing a pair of wader boots.

Maybe someone can explain how best to do a search (?) of the forum.

Edit to add if any of my recollection is not accurate, please correct

Edit to add link to bomb threat story:

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

When I think of type (IMO) I don't think of how someone looks but of what they project in mannerisms, tone of voice, body language and what they feel like when you are talking to them. Different people have different trust thresholds and think of things in psychological terms w what people project. Several people might think a person seems perfectly normal whereas others might register triggers from that person due to a different background which fosters a different type of sensitivity. I'm not saying intelligence or meaning this in a condescending way. I just mean certain experiences in life (like previous assault etc) can bring heightened sensitivity to types of people who might be less trustworthy.

You hit the nail on the head, NightOwl.

Thank you for this. I am not pointing fingers or accusing or singling anyone out. I can't figure out how to tell if they are currently not where they should be/on the run, in jail since before 2/13 or was out on 2/13. I clicked on warrant status, but it said not uploading or something. Please let them be in jail. Just after seeing them on that page I will never look at it again. Thank you.

Sure. I hope for everyone's sake they are in jail too. I hope they already have them on other charges or something. Maybe the cop's interview where they said they have caught a lot of other people since the tips etc and jailed them was a nod to the locals who are aware of this situation and scared by it as well.

There was much discussion of this plant early on. I wish I could direct you to a thread. Quite interesting how this type of industry has SO employees.

Also, I do remember a few truckers weighing in stating that a trucker would never leave his truck unattended while being loaded. (paraphrasing)

Also, if I'm not mistaken I believe this was the location of the bomb threat early on and LE was photographed removing a pair of wader boots.

Edit to add if any of my recollection is not accurate, please correct.

I had better luck searching Google for websleuths.com + keywords. The forum search didn't work for me but maybe I input the search parameters incorrectly.

Not enough time.
Too risky.
Someone would have seen.

It's a good point... (why bring them back). Some killers take pride in their kill, maybe they wanted to cleanse the DNA/evidence in the stream or to throw the blame on someone else? I'm not sure... if it did happen that way, those are the reasons I have considered. I think the risk of being seen while there and people were searching would have been far greater, but I don't know how the search went down and what kind of ground was covered.

I totally agree. No way those teenagers were moved all around to just bring them right back to where they died. Makes 0 sense to me, but what the heck do I know? Just doesn't add up in my pea picking brain.

Not enough time.
Too risky.
Someone would have seen.

If the is in jail, LE NEEDS to release this information. The entire community is afraid...

LE needs to protect the citizens of this community.

Edit to add if any of my recollection is not accurate, please correct.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go look.

That's probably why there are so many employed there.

Rhetorical question. Wonder what they talk about when standing around the water cooler while on the job?

When I think of type (IMO) I don't think of how someone looks but of what they project in mannerisms, tone of voice, body language and what they feel like when you are talking to them. Different people have different trust thresholds and think of things in psychological terms w what people project. Several people might think a person seems perfectly normal whereas others might register triggers from that person due to a different background which fosters a different type of sensitivity. I'm not saying intelligence or meaning this in a condescending way. I just mean certain experiences in life (like previous assault etc) can bring heightened sensitivity to types of people who might be less trustworthy.

You are right. Exactly right.
At this moment, threshold :zero. Heightened sensitivity: off the Richter scale

Appreciate your posts.

Otto posted this in the last thread:

http://wibqam.com/news/articles/2017/mar/28/still-hope-for-investigators-in-delphi-case/
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:24 a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Six weeks into their case, investigators say there's still plenty of hope of catching the killer of two Delphi girls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police yesterday said they've interviewed 300 suspects, but have yet to find the man who killed Libby German and Abby Williams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Investigators say they are making progress in the case, but they're doing it quietly.

It was disregarded by many. :([/FONT]

Rhetorical question. Wonder what they talk about when standing around the water cooler while on the job?

I don't wonder that at all. IMO people who are RSO against children should be locked away forever. There is no rehabilitation for that kind of twisted. There is no explanation or excuse for this type of behavior.

Your opinion is just as good as others. Kuddos.

I truly must disagree with you here. Murderers, sexually motivated or otherwise, are very often psychopaths: conning, manipulative, callous, glib, liars, have superficial charm, lack of remorse, are able to compartmentalize, deceptive, able to deflect emotion, able to conceal aggression, etc. To deduce that a person could not be a killer based upon seeming "openness" or an apparent calm, non-aggressive demeanor...belies the fact that these people are masters of deception.
THANK YOU.....and this is how they weasel their way into peoples lives.

How'd you like to be a normal person who has to work with them?

I live in a very nice area and I was shocked how many are within a few miles radius checking the RSO website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt