IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a type seem or look like? Plenty of creepy kiddie touchers look like Santa or someone's grandpa. They don't all look like Steve Buscemi. Ted Bundy probably didn't seem or look like a serial killer. Books>judge>cover.

When I think of type (IMO) I don't think of how someone looks but of what they project in mannerisms, tone of voice, body language and what they feel like when you are talking to them. Different people have different trust thresholds and think of things in psychological terms w what people project. Several people might think a person seems perfectly normal whereas others might register triggers from that person due to a different background which fosters a different type of sensitivity. I'm not saying intelligence or meaning this in a condescending way. I just mean certain experiences in life (like previous assault etc) can bring heightened sensitivity to types of people who might be less trustworthy.

Oh I agree they were all immediately looked at, and agree with the rest of your post too. I'm sure this sort of fact isn't news to regular followers of these cases, but as a newbie, with teen/preteen girls, I am utterly shook at this fact. And I don't get shook...

I hate to be that person, but the voice honestly sounds to me like it could be the PO.

I'd rather this horrible double murder never happened but it did. I'd much rather it be some perv or homicidal drifter than think that old man may be involved, I really would. I still can't overcome the fact LE hasn't cleared him yet. That doesn't mean he's involved but it makes me anxious.

I'd love to know what the police were asking him when his attorney advised him to stop talking to them.

So many questions and very few answers. I'm still confident LE will find the person responsible. I'm glad I don't have their job to do.

Very Interesting find. Without naming , if you take the name of the company and google search for photos a picture of the park/bridge comes up. Article talks about how the company was involved in the park.
Excellent post! Thank you very much for posting!!

-Nin

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

When I think of type (IMO) I don't think of how someone looks but of what they project in mannerisms, tone of voice, body language and what they feel like when you are talking to them. Different people have different trust thresholds and think of things in psychological terms w what people project. Several people might think a person seems perfectly normal whereas others might register triggers from that person due to a different background which fosters a different type of sensitivity. I'm not saying intelligence or meaning this in a condescending way. I just mean certain experiences in life (like previous assault etc) can bring heightened sensitivity to types of people who might be less trustworthy.

Thank you. Have you watched the media interviews with RL? I missed a lot that raised red flags for me until second or third look. Just curious what your take is with both demeanor and verbiage.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that 11 convicted so's live in such a small town ... I didn't even consider those who work there and live elsewhere ... wow

I am going to Alert on my own post so a Mod can check it out, but...12 convicted SO work at one particular business in Delphi which is located ONE mile from the local High and Middle Schools? What the actual Hell?

I am going to Alert on my own post so a Mod can check it out, but...12 convicted SO work at one particular business in Delphi which is located ONE mile from the local High and Middle Schools? What the actual Hell?

Correction: that place goes by two different addresses. When you add the other address on a search, it's actually 18 convicted SO working at that one place.

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased).

I truly must disagree with you here. Murderers, sexually motivated or otherwise, are very often psychopaths: conning, manipulative, callous, glib, liars, have superficial charm, lack of remorse, are able to compartmentalize, deceptive, able to deflect emotion, able to conceal aggression, etc. To deduce that a person could not be a killer based upon seeming "openness" or an apparent calm, non-aggressive demeanor...belies the fact that these people are masters of deception.

I was researching DNA in Indiana and the laws and I found that Indiana doesn't take DNA until a conviction. Not for arrest unlike other states.

Indiana NOW is looking at joining the other states to take DNA upon arrest...:facepalm:
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...olice-take-dna-upon-arrest-advances/98156680/

I am thankful that you are here. You are a stickler for facts and links! Every busy thread like this one needs someone to help guide the topics of discussion, according to facts, as we know them to be. Opinions are awesome as long as they follow reasonable leads. Thank you for doing that.

These replies were caught in the last thread as it closed:

Yes!! I agree with your thinking. In an earlier thread I said that IMO BG was walking with purpose and determination, eyes down but in exactly the direction of the girls. A great observation that the friends in that clip had their hands out for balance or to hold onto each other for safety. IMO BG knew exactly what he was going to do already, and probably had adrenalin coursing through his veins - a possible reason that he seems to not be showing caution or hesitation. I don't know what this tells us exactly about BG, but possibly it may be an indication this was not the first time he had done this, or that he was enraged. IMO of course (If I had a drink for every time I said IMO I would be passed out by now. Cheers!)

BG sure seems focused on the task at hand, doesn't he? He was determined to snatch our two young girls. They were going down the hill.

Clearly, a gun is visible to the two girls if we can see the outline of it bulging underneath BGs jacket.

BBM...although it wasn't actually put that way - I do recall in one of the PC's one of the LE officers asking "Who's Next?"

There you go! LE started the Serial Killer theory when posing the question, "Who's Next?" SM did not do that.

My personal beliefs aside for a moment.. the way I look at it - if RL was BG then they have him and they would probably be aware they have him & he's sitting in jail.

jmo..

I hate to be that person, but the voice honestly sounds to me like it could be the PO.

I'd rather this horrible double murder never happened but it did. I'd much rather it be some perv or homicidal drifter than think that old man may be involved, I really would. I still can't overcome the fact LE hasn't cleared him yet. That doesn't mean he's involved but it makes me anxious.

I'd love to know what the police were asking him when his attorney advised him to stop talking to them.

So many questions and very few answers. I'm still confident LE will find the person responsible. I'm glad I don't have their job to do.

I don't think there's any 'that person' here. There are so many unknowns, and no one is more likely to be right than anyone else, IMO. As I've said, it would surprise me if RL was involved , but not shock me one bit. The scenario where I am leaning right now, RL is not involved at all, but I have thoughts on how he could indirectly be. I just want to find out that one of us was right, because knowing, means an arrest was made.

I saw the video of Abby's mother. Clearly, her heart is shattered. She is a beautiful young woman with only one child and this should never have happened to her. Abby is one victim, her lovely mother is another. Tragic. I pray for her tonight. I pray that she has a night of rest, that Peace come upon her and the she is given the strength and Grace on this journey of mourning.

Correction: that place goes by two different addresses. When you add the other address on a search, it's actually 18 convicted SO working at that one place.

That same industry a town to north off 25/35 bypass same!
It's a well known thing that they will hire doesn't matter what the conviction is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have to work somewhere.

My personal beliefs aside for a moment.. the way I look at it - if RL was BG then they have him and they would probably be aware they have him & he's sitting in jail.

jmo..

I think they have him, given the lack of urgency and drawing down to more normalized operations for their investigators. They just haven't announced a name yet.

That same industry a town to north off 25/35 bypass same!
It's a well known thing that they will hire doesn't matter what the conviction is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably why there are so many employed there.

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Hmmmmmm....:thinking:....could be. If the workplace isn't set in stone, I see at least one other possibility. Good work.

I think they have him, given the lack of urgency and drawing down to more normalized operations for their investigators. They just haven't announced a name yet.

That would be the greatest thing if they did..but given my opinion is not the same, it means (to me) the evil is still out walking around free.

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member