IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know because that's what I meant earlier. I can c&p but didn't know how to link to the post like a quote to a reply.

When you asked about the ace bandage thing earlier, that's exactly what I did to bring you that post. You click on the number of the post and copy the address bar...paste, and voila. Is that what you mean?

Can anyone tell me where to find that pic. Of 1/2 the face that was flipped to make a whole face?

When you asked about the ace bandage thing earlier, that's exactly what I did to bring you that post. You click on the number of the post and copy the address bar...paste, and voila. Is that what you mean?

I meant to quote it like I'm quoting you but I've gotten some ideas from you and a few others. Thanks!

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Excellent post! Thank you very much for posting!!

-Nin

They did search. My belief and JMO is they looked the wrong way off that bridge. It was getting dark by 5:30 pm and first report the girls were missing. It takes time for LE to get the necessary people there ... fire, other LE's, volunteers, etc. By then it was dark. They tired and I appreciate their efforts.

I'm not saying they didn't search, nor that I don't appreciate efforts. I think family was worried and frustrated with the amber alert guidelines. In a small close town. Family, friends, and Volunteers come from everywhere quick! They searched well passed the official call off time. Some searched before official start the next morning. Originally thinking they were hurt and stranded. Imo they weren't there to find.
That's why the pinging all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Oh my God

I've been rereading the earliest threads since things have slowed down a bit and found this interesting post by IllinoisMissing in thread 2, related to BG pics.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329625-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-2&p=13152675#post13152675

If it is about the picture being from a video camera in the area- it has been clarified by LE that the picture came from a video in Liberty's phone.
I briefly looked back at thread 2. That was history. IMHO

They did search. My belief and JMO is they looked the wrong way off that bridge. It was getting dark by 5:30 pm and first report the girls were missing. It takes time for LE to get the necessary people there ... fire, other LE's, volunteers, etc. By then it was dark. They tired and I appreciate their efforts.

Sending out an SOS
The two girls were to meet their ride with family members around 3-3:30pm on the 13th. The official notification to LE was placed at 5:30ish. Surely, the family knew the girls were missing before they made a report to LE at 5:30. Hence, family/friends began a search near the abandoned bridge around 3:30pm and continued until and after 5:30pm when LE was notified. jmho

Disagree. They were there and just missed. But everyone has their own opinions.

I'm not saying they didn't search, nor that I don't appreciate efforts. I think family was worried and frustrated with the amber alert guidelines. In a small close town. Family, friends, and Volunteers come from everywhere quick! They searched well passed the official call off time. Some searched before official start the next morning. Originally thinking they were hurt and stranded. Imo they weren't there to find.

Yes that is my understanding. Family searched/yelled from 3:00ish until calling LE at 5:30 pm

Sending out an SOS
The two girls were to meet their ride with family members around 3-3:30pm on the 13th. The official notification to LE was placed at 5:30ish. Surely, the family knew the girls were missing before they made a report to LE at 5:30. Hence, family/friends began a search near the abandoned bridge around 3:30pm and continued until and after 5:30pm when LE was notified. jmho

If it is about the picture being from a video camera in the area- it has been clarified by LE that the picture came from a video in Liberty's phone.
I briefly looked back at thread 2. That was history. IMHO

No, I was interested because of the early version of BG pics.

No, I was interested because of the early version of BG pics.

Yes, I just saw your link. How did you link it from thread 2??? Your first link did not appear for me. Got this one.

What does a type seem or look like? Plenty of creepy kiddie touchers look like Santa or someone's grandpa. They don't all look like Steve Buscemi. Ted Bundy probably didn't seem or look like a serial killer. Books>judge>cover.

[bbm]
how does the crime seem high-octane, desperate and adrenalin driven to you? we don't know anything about how the crime was committed unless I've missed something significant
what pictures of him walking by a tree are you referencing? can you provide an MSM link? ETA: do you mean the trees that are below the bridge and some branches are seen in the background?

High octane, desperate and adrenalin driven by the nature of the crime meaning the risks involved:ie mid afternoon, day of week when kids in area had off & therefore more chance of people hiking/being in area (also time would make that more likely - assuming it was a local perp), well known and traveled trail (more danger involved for criminal being caught in the act), all leaves off trees so could be seen pretty easily and sound would travel more easily if screaming, two victims instead of one w a cellphone that could be seen by the criminal if he saw her using it (harder to keep victims in control if they separate and run in different directions (can't shoot both immediately if have gun)), which if he had been watching them - I would assume he had been -- then he saw her using it, and even if he didn't that makes it more dangerous because it was done quicker without much forethought about the response of his victims (most kids have cellphones on them these days), on a high bridge where he was vulnerable if they fought back or ran in other direction back over bridge), brought victims back to site or kept them on site while area being searched or had to move them a good distance from the site *and* bring them back. This was a incredibly dicey crime and I mean for the criminal. There are quite a number of ways this could have gone very badly for him/them.

As for the pictures; on YouTube there is a video of a girl walking by the tree he passed by in the video that Libby took. Search Libby and Abby Delphi murders on YouTube and compare to what the person posted at the beginning of this thread regarding that particular prominent tree. It's a good way to judge height of the perp. It's the one specific tree that is close to the bridge to his right if you are the perp in the pictures released of him.

JMO but this is not a "kiddie toucher". This is a guy that killed two teenagers. Big diff to me and probably only me.

What does a type seem or look like? Plenty of creepy kiddie touchers look like Santa or someone's grandpa. They don't all look like Steve Buscemi. Ted Bundy probably didn't seem or look like a serial killer. Books>judge>cover.

Here is something that just struck me. BG was all bundled up as if he were cold and had all the right clothes on for cold weather EXCEPT - gloves.

Yes, I just saw your link. How did you link it from thread 2??? Your first link did not appear for me. Got this one.

O/T

Clicked on post number, copied that address and pasted it into quick reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper