IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lasso is not a lead.

Someone may or may not have been chased by BG according to a cryptic set of posts by a newer member (were we punked?)

Someone on YouTube posted their own poi and it has been determined here, after much deliberation, that the person in question most definitely has a Potato Nose.[emoji4]

You have missed nothing of importance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, its my busy season and it's hard to keep up!

Any links to the YouTube video?

Thanks so much, its my busy season and it's hard to keep up!

Any links to the YouTube video?
I don't think it's allowed. But up thread someone posted all you need to do is YouTube search Eric A. Delphi murder suspect identified. It came right up.

A lasso is not a lead.

Someone may or may not have been chased by BG according to a cryptic set of posts by a newer member (were we punked?)

Someone on YouTube posted their own poi and it has been determined here, after much deliberation, that the person in question most definitely has a Potato Nose.[emoji4]

Could you post this at the same time every night :fence:

I agree-- unless RL is a master chameleon and can hide his emotions and feelings. I would be shocked and surprised if he was the same person in the video still image.

The last thing the perp would want is to grant interviews with the media so that his voice and face could be compared in x amount of ways to the guy in the video still image. The perp would avoid cameras at all costs.
I have to agree. RL is not BG. Look at the picture. RL has saggy cheeks and BG has tight cheeks. When you get older, you lose some elasticity in your skin. RL has lost that elasticity but BG has not. Of course, IMHO only.

Would you say the same if the killer didn't realize the video and audio existed or thought he destroyed and/or discarded the phones where they wouldn't be found? Just genuinely curious. I'm trying to keep an open mind without turning a blind eye to everything.

I agree-- unless RL is a master chameleon and can hide his emotions and feelings. I would be shocked and surprised if he was the same person in the video still image.

The last thing the perp would want is to grant interviews with the media so that his voice and face could be compared in x amount of ways to the guy in the video still image. The perp would avoid cameras at all costs.

Are we forgetting DNA, which MUST be present on the girls. Obviously, it has not matched RL or anyone else. More important than what someone is wearing or looks like.

Are we forgetting DNA, which MUST be present on the girls. Obviously, it has not matched RL or anyone else. More important than what someone is wearing or looks like.

Are you assuming sexual assault?

I believe it's been discussed several times if I'm not mistaken. Unless you've unearthed something new.

Yes, Bird, something new...however I am not sure if the info we learned about yesterday from the court records, such as the name of the woman seeking the order of protection, is allowed. Thanks, though.

Yes, Bird, something new...however I am not sure if the info we learned about yesterday from the court records, such as the name of the woman seeking the order of protection, is allowed. Thanks, though.

I don't think we are supposed to bring the name of the woman who sought the order of protection into this discussion and we definitely can't sleuth her.

NightOwl77
user-online.png

Join DateMar 2017Posts3​

Yea, I think this perp would have a hard time hiding his guilt in the way the crime was committed. It seems high octane, desperate and adrenalin driven, though I do think planned. That type of personality seems like it would make it harder for them to conceal. I'm thinking the perp waiting in the car (working from that theory) would be the more seasoned criminal (w/violence) and the one in LE photos was more of a newbie. This might even be his first crime of this severity. Thank god this case got the coverage it did. Maybe that will be a deterrant to a repeat at least there... This perp seems short and stocky given the pictures of the tree I've seen in close ups of it and in comparing the pictures of him as he was walking by it. And shorter guys who are wide in the middle sometimes have baggy pants that are bunched at the bottom like this guy's were. It really does look like he has a white scruff too from how the picture looks lighter than skin to the left of his mouth as the viewer (which would be his right where the sun is shining on him).​

O/T Anyone know how to bring a post over from a closed thread?

I always wonder why they weren't found that night. At 5:30 there still was enough daylight. Based on the time they were found the next late morning it didn't take long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question. I'd be interested to know why family and friends were not concerned even though some may have attempted contact with LG, to no avail. Her phone pings around town then the battery dies yet that doesn't alarm family or friends.

We really don't know that yet.
The entire case is so vague it's deafening.

The RL lead is going nowhere. As for motive, I agree with many here, it was probably the worst motive a middle-aged man could have against two young teens. I am surprised with the cell phone video stills and voice capture, this case has not been solved, too. There have to be more clues available the investigators are holding close to the vest.

Great question. I'd be interested to know why family and friends were not concerned even though some may have attempted contact with LG, to no avail. Her phone pings around town then the battery dies yet that doesn't alarm family or friends.
I'm guessing they were concerned and were probably out of their minds with worry. Poor people.
It hurts to think about it. Sadness.

A lasso is not a lead.

OMG ❣😂😂😂
Haha can you pleaaaaaze Do a daily summary Cliff Notes each night ??? Not only would this save me months or even years collectively but thats just hilarious 😂😂😂

In the event that BG is Not in jail- - - -is anyone aware of a profile done by either FBI or a WS member who was working on one , maybe thread # 1- 10ish? TIA. JMO

Not that I know of or read...but I'll take a stab at it.

Here's my profile of the killer:

White male (obviously)
Violent Predator with criminal past. (Sex crimes, molestation, rape, etc...)
Victim was most likely a g/f's child or close relative.
Served Time and is known to LE.
Register SO but possibly absconded/non compliant
6'-6'2 inches tall. Approx 230-250 lbs
Lives within 10 miles of the murder site.
Possible employment: Truck Driver, Taxi Driver, Factory Worker, unemployed recently.
Most likely divorced or never been married. Probably no children of his own.

(that's all I have so far)

I'm guessing they were concerned and were probably out of their minds with worry. Poor people.
It hurts to think about it. Sadness.
Yes, the family was immediately concerned and according to FB posts, Anna was frantically trying to reach out to anyone who may have seen them that day looking for any and all information.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members