IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but this is not a "kiddie toucher". This is a guy that killed two teenagers. Big diff to me and probably only me.

Some people are making the leap it was sexually motivated, but what does a child killer look like? I don't think there is a type by demeanor or looks.

I'm not making that leap. Have no clue what a child killer looks like other than what I've seen on TV.

Some people are making the leap it was sexually motivated, but what does a child killer look like? I don't think there is a type by demeanor or looks.

Not that I know of or read...but I'll take a stab at it.

Here's my profile of the killer:

White male (obviously)
Violent Predator with criminal past. (Sex crimes, molestation, rape, etc...)
Victim was most likely a g/f's child or close relative.
Served Time and is known to LE.
Register SO but possibly absconded/non compliant
6'-6'2 inches tall. Approx 230-250 lbs
Lives within 10 miles of the murder site.
Possible employment: Truck Driver, Taxi Driver, Factory Worker, unemployed recently.
Most likely divorced or never been married. Probably no children of his own.

(that's all I have so far)

Wow. Thanks. Asked and received.

Justice is coming!

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

wow. Interesting.

JMO but this is not a "kiddie toucher". This is a guy that killed two teenagers. Big diff to me and probably only me.
I agree this perp is more than a sexual abuser but the point remains, imo: Murderers, Rapists, Child abusers commit monstrous crimes but do not always (rarely, in fact) look like monsters or the creepy man handing out candy from a van. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here is something that just struck me. BG was all bundled up as if he were cold and had all the right clothes on for cold weather EXCEPT - gloves.

I agree. He wasn't wearing gloves - but he was possibly carrying them with him IMO:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi2 possible gloves.jpg
    indiana poi2 possible gloves.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 693
  • indiana poi2.jpg
    indiana poi2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 703
I'm not making that leap. Have no clue what a child killer looks like other than what I've seen on TV.

Someone upthread said RL didn't seem like the type unless I'm losing it. Frankly, that's why it took me awhile to lean towards RL because he didn't seem like the type to me either. Then I realized it was ridulous for me to dismiss him as possible because I don't think people can tell by demeanor or looks always.

Not that I know of or read...but I'll take a stab at it.

Here's my profile of the killer:

White male (obviously)
Violent Predator with criminal past. (Sex crimes, molestation, rape, etc...)
Victim was most likely a g/f's child or close relative.
Served Time and is known to LE.
Register SO but possibly absconded/non compliant
6'-6'2 inches tall. Approx 230-250 lbs
Lives within 10 miles of the murder site.
Possible employment: Truck Driver, Taxi Driver, Factory Worker, unemployed recently.
Most likely divorced or never been married. Probably no children of his own.

(that's all I have so far)
-

Thank you for the list.

I have issues with the criminal record, only because perps interviewed in Prison, years later, often detail being questioned and released, victims not wanting to move forward, or being cleared in their previous criminality.

I absolutely think he's crossed the line before, has he been caught and punished? It stands to reason he's had run-ins with Police.

He could be living with a woman, or have a girlfriend. We've seen cases where Rapists are married.

-

I am going to Alert on my own post so a Mod can check it out, but...12 convicted SO work at one particular business in Delphi which is located ONE mile from the local High and Middle Schools? What the actual Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee
Great question. I'd be interested to know why family and friends were not concerned even though some may have attempted contact with LG, to no avail. Her phone pings around town then the battery dies yet that doesn't alarm family or friends.

I'm guessing they were concerned and were probably out of their minds with worry. Poor people.
It hurts to think about it. Sadness.

No dispute from me on suffering anguish.
My point was taken directly from the article posted earlier this evening where LE stated that the family and friends were worried about exposure to the low temps and did not mention or relay any other concerns to LE. Now, I can at least understand why the search was called off around midnight.

I was researching DNA in Indiana and the laws and I found that Indiana doesn't take DNA until a conviction. Not for arrest unlike other states.

Indiana NOW is looking at joining the other states to take DNA upon arrest...:facepalm:
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...olice-take-dna-upon-arrest-advances/98156680/

-

Thank you for the list.

I have issues with the criminal record, only because perps interviewed in Prison, years later, often detail being questioned and released, victims not wanting to move forward, or being cleared in their previous criminality.

I absolutely think he's crossed the line before, has he been caught and punished?

He could be living with a woman, or have a girlfriend. We've seen cases where Rapists are married.

-

I am going to Alert on my own post so a Mod can check it out, but...12 convicted SO work at one particular business in Delphi which is located ONE mile from the local High and Middle Schools? What the actual Hell?

WADR, I would bet you a cup of coffee those people are some of the first that LE leveled the hairy eyeball on. They're probably some of the group who lied to LE and probably some who were arrested on other charges, IMO. I'd be astounded if LE didn't look at them. That's not to say it's not possible one of them is BG and is already sitting in jail. Did anyone check the names against the inmate population? Maybe try surrounding counties as well.

good points!

the bolded part made me think ... oh how I wish they had been able to overpower him and push him off the bridge ...

High octane, desperate and adrenalin driven by the nature of the crime meaning the risks involved:ie mid afternoon, day of week when kids in area had off & therefore more chance of people hiking/being in area (also time would make that more likely - assuming it was a local perp), well known and traveled trail (more danger involved for criminal being caught in the act), all leaves off trees so could be seen pretty easily and sound would travel more easily if screaming, two victims instead of one w a cellphone that could be seen by the criminal if he saw her using it (harder to keep victims in control if they separate and run in different directions (can't shoot both immediately if have gun)), which if he had been watching them - I would assume he had been -- then he saw her using it, and even if he didn't that makes it more dangerous because it was done quicker without much forethought about the response of his victims (most kids have cellphones on them these days), on a high bridge where he was vulnerable if they fought back or ran in other direction back over bridge), brought victims back to site or kept them on site while area being searched or had to move them a good distance from the site *and* bring them back. This was a incredibly dicey crime and I mean for the criminal. There are quite a number of ways this could have gone very badly for him/them.

As for the pictures; on YouTube there is a video of a girl walking by the tree he passed by in the video that Libby took. Search Libby and Abby Delphi murders on YouTube and compare to what the person posted at the beginning of this thread regarding that particular prominent tree. It's a good way to judge height of the perp. It's the one specific tree that is close to the bridge to his right if you are the perp in the pictures released of him.

-

Thank you for the list.

I absolutely think he's crossed the line before, has he been caught and punished? It stands to reason he's had run-ins with Police.

-
Yes. I see sexual abusers go free all the time even when the victims disclose. The number of convictions compared to disclosures is extremely low - 15-25% range.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I really don't understand why people murder - but - when they murder children...it's mind-boggling. BTW, RIP Isabel.

imo rl is not involved. In tape i saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for sa, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off rl's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (rl) delphi, in.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but i will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

i will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and i doubt highly traveled other than to the transfer station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.
yes!!!

WADR, I would bet you a cup of coffee those people are some of the first that LE leveled the hairy eyeball on. They're probably some of the group who lied to LE and probably some who were arrested on other charges, IMO. I'd be astounded if LE didn't look at them. That's not to say it's not possible one of them is BG and is already sitting in jail. Did anyone check the names against the inmate population? Maybe try surrounding counties as well.

Oh I agree they were all immediately looked at, and agree with the rest of your post too. I'm sure this sort of fact isn't news to regular followers of these cases, but as a newbie, with teen/preteen girls, I am utterly shook at this fact. And I don't get shook...

Wasn't lucky enough to have kids, but I have a big time case of the SADZ tonight. :(

Oh I agree they were all immediately looked at, and agree with the rest of your post too. I'm sure this sort of fact isn't news to regular followers of these cases, but as a newbie, with teen/preteen girls, I am utterly shook at this fact. And I don't get shook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat