IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed. I know there are theories that Abby's coat edge or sleeve is in the picture that Libby took. I see what people are referring to, but I'm not so sure. I think anyone who is in a threatening situation and who is so close to the person making the threats would probably wrap their arms around themselves and in the process sort of hug their clothes closer. If so, I don't think that's her sleeve.

If you're referring to one of the images of BG, where there's a little area near the edge of the pic - I don't think that's Abby's coat/sleeve either. I think it's like some others have said - an artifact. From where someone had edited the two images, maybe the media and it looks to me more like the color of BG's coat.

jmo.

This was from late in the last thread. I think people are misunderstanding what is and isn't possible with photography enhancement. As mentioned last thread, you can't create details in a picture that never existed. Photography of objects in space isn't comparable at all. Those pictures are clear because of the highly refined equipment used to take the picture in the first place. An image extracted from a video taken on a cell phone isn't comparable in any way. It started out with less information. There's nothing anyone can do to create what isn't there.

Besides, I have to wonder why anyone thinks LE wouldn't release a better image if they could. They have already sunk lots of money and labor hours into the case, so they obviously aren't cutting corners there. They certainly want this solved. I can't believe they would just ignore technology if they could create a clearer image.

<mod snip>
MY POINT was that LE has the video on hand and could possibly have a sketch artist put something together from watching BG in Libby's video. Or be able to make estimates of how tall he is and his approximate weight. My frustration with the picture is that it's so incredibly generic and blurred that it could be that of a 20 year old man or an 80 year old man. My comment of pictures from deep space was simply saying that THIS picture of BG is not helpful any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I repeated the term lasso bc that is what an earlier poster called it. I haven't seen it.

OK I'm the one who said "lasso" and was corrected and corrected... I said it because the rope was thin and stiff and circular. I concur that it might be a lead rope. Here is the video [video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video] and here is a screen grab.Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 4.43.03 PM.png

Authorities, family continue searching for missing Carroll County teens

Around 5:30 p.m. Monday, officers responded to reports of two missing girls.

Police say the girls were supposed to be picked up by family members at a predetermined time and place, but when family arrived the girls were not there.

Family and friends immediately began to search [.....] near an abandoned railroad bridge known as "Monon High Bridge" just east of Delphi.

[....] Liberty is 5’4” and heavy build. She has blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie died shirt, fringed at the bottom, gray sweats with unknown black lettering, and black Nike shoes. [....] Abigail was wearing a gray zip up sweatshirt with a burgundy t-shirt underneath and blue jeans. She was possibly wearing tennis shoes but no description was available at the time of the report.

Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Why wasn't the dog on the bridge if RL turns out to be RL. IMO those gaps would make it difficult for a small dog to navigate. Maybe the dog was down below if BG had a dog. We don't know.

I think the youtube-er just wants page views. The guy looks 20 years older than BG. He volunteered to help his community and in return he gets called a suspect on the internet. Not cool.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will say this--- based on what we can see in that video still image taken by one of the victims-- the perp has a potato nose. That potato nose is very different than RL's nose.

Are we allowed to discuss the Order of Protection that was part of the land owner's record??

I will say this--- based on what we can see in that video still image taken by one of the victims-- the perp has a potato nose. That potato nose is very different than RL's nose.

What is a potato nose?

Authorities, family continue searching for missing Carroll County teens

I always wonder why they weren't found that night. At 5:30 there still was enough daylight. Based on the time they were found the next late morning it didn't take long.

I always wonder why they weren't found that night. At 5:30 there still was enough daylight. Based on the time they were found the next late morning it didn't take long.

You may find your answer in the media threads on page one. It's been discussed here and there are timelines that explain. :fence:

They maybe were searching where they should have been. I also will not be surprised if they were concealed by leaves or other organic material like small branches. Didn't someone many posts ago notice some branches broken? IMO

ETA Was that Jethro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member