IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI nationwide poster of BG could be to see if anyone reported BG missing. He may not be alive to come forward but if he was a loner no one may miss him yet.

WADR but what good does showing the girls do? No one is calling the FBI and saying they recognize the girls from the files they downloaded from the Darkweb last night. Unless I'm misunderstanding what people think that darker reasoning is?

You make an excellent point. Only response off the top of my head, the reward money is high enough it might shake something loose. As in a spouse/relative seeing something and reporting it.

I for one don't have any idea if RL is involved or not, but he sure gave people plenty of reasons to be very suspicious of him and thats not on LE or you and I. Thats on RL and thats the way life is sometimes, we live with the choices we make. I for one will not assume that RL is just some poor old man that was very unlucky, when you look at all the little pieces and the more time that passes; I tend to believe that its less and less likely that he is going to come out of this thing with having no involvement.....JMO

Sorry, not sure if I'm following, I mean..not if the belief is he went there to dispose of anything, since we know from the image of Abby on the bridge, the girls were still alive at or a little after 2 pm.

jmo
I think it's open until 5:00, need to call to find outScreen shot 2017-04-01 at 7.59.01 PM.png

-

After assessing the evidence in the Public realm, I think RL was relishing his 15 minutes, and desired the notoriety of the murders being on his property. He and his friend were adamant the bodies couldn't even have been dragged. After seeing footage and looking at aerial photos, I view the claim they couldn't have been dragged as ludicrous and absurd. RL and his friend were pushing that line hard.

RL makes incredibly bad decisions. What are the chances he was wearing a holster in news interviews. I think that will most likely be the case.

However, i don't think he is BG, and that seems rather apparent to me.

-

I don't want to argue with anyone but if LE had a DNA match from the crime scene, that would not be kept secret. There would be an arrest. Jmo of course.

There is precedent with that before, though. There have been cases where there was a DNA match but arrests weren't made straightaway, supposedly to help with the building of the case.

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video] In this original press conference,LE says,they are NOT saying that the voice belongs to the guy in the picture.They do say that the man in the pic is a suspect,and is believed to have participated in the murders.

At one point there was a statement that said something along the lines of "LE confirming the voice is the man in the photo" and was reported by news stations but they walked it back..and it has continued to plague us ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It usually is because the Transfer Stations are only for residents of the municipality or the county where the transfer station is located. In most cases you have to show ID unless they know you personally.
We have to purchase a sticker for the windshield. You buy it at town hall and they keep a record of it in a book. Our station has cameras and attendants . However, I am not from Delphi.

Do we have confirmation of when the probation violation charges were filed? The date on the document posted is March 16. Is it possible, then, that something lead them to suspect him just prior to that date and they then backtracked to find surveillance of him from 2/13 on? I'm not sure it necessarily proves they were monitoring him from the beginning but it is possible. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Filed with the Court on the date stamped, March 16, 2017. And yes, this is why I said they then, maybe, subpoenaed his phone records. mooc

I grew up in a small town in the country and we had a transfer station. We also had recycling there. It was and still is a transfer station and has the recycling. Also in recent years they also have been imposing fines for not recycling. So it may be required. Just my 2 pennies.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks. Interesting too. My family has a cabin in a rural woodsy area. There's trash pickup but definitely don't recycle there, doubt the neighbors really do either. I also remember my shock moving out of one apartment I lived in when I suddenly discovered there were recycling bins on site I had never seen! I'm sure a lot depends on the area. Older folks seem less likely to recycle also or to know how to do it properly (I know my elderly mother has always put dirty jars and things in the recycling bin. Her area has curbside recycling pickup and has for decades but not much good if you're not doing it right). But hey who knows. It's nice to see places are really pushing it though. That's definitely good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be that's his alibi and then he gets locked up for it.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Purely speculating that RL is involved and considering this trip to the transfer station, is it possible that this was the story he gave LE regarding his whereabouts that afternoon.

EDIT: what I'm really wondering is...did RL somehow become involved in this crime, even if indirectly.

All speculation, just following this train of thought.

And since it is known based on the document, he consumed a alcoholic beverage at Pizza King, it was a beer? And does that mean, at that time, he was being followed by LE?

Sorry, not sure if I'm following, I mean..not if the belief is he went there to dispose of anything, since we know from the image of Abby on the bridge, the girls were still alive at or a little after 2 pm.

jmo

Suppose he went to the transfer station close to noon, or shortly afterward. Later, around 1-1:30PM ... Suppose he stopped his vehicle under the bridge and went for a walk up the hill, (did he have to cross the creek ? ), started to cross the tracks, only to turn around after passing the girls, and accost them ... preventing them from running across the bridge to where there were other people.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Purely speculating that RL is involved and considering this trip to the transfer station, is it possible that this was the story he gave LE regarding his whereabouts that afternoon.

If I committed murder near where I lived and figured the police would question me, and wasn't a drifter or stranger, I would try to establish an alibi. IMO

And since it is known based on the document, he consumed a alcoholic beverage at Pizza King, it was a beer? And does that mean, at that time, he was being followed by LE?

Maybe it's on a receipt along with personal witnesses who worked there or and/or security tape.

I for one don't have any idea if RL is involved or not, but he sure gave people plenty of reasons to be very suspicious of him and thats not on LE or you and I. Thats on RL and thats the way life is sometimes, we live with the choices we make. I for one will not assume that RL is just some poor old man that was very unlucky, when you look at all the little pieces and the more time that passes; I tend to believe that its less and less likely that he is going to come out of this thing with having no involvement.....JMO

Today, with the release of the probation document, I now understand that police are very interested in his movements and activities on the day that the girls disappeared, especially given that they were found on his 40 acre property the next day.

Today, with the release of the probation document, I now understand that police are very interested in his movements and activities on the day that the girls disappeared, especially given that they were found on his 40 acre property the next day.

Excellent point, Otto. No matter what we may think as to BG being RL or not, we don't know so many details the police do know. We do know that to date, TTBOMK, they haven't officially cleared RL and IMO it's because they have good reason.

The problem could be that he came across more than he initially disclosed to police. I.e., saw someone resembling BG, witnessed part of the crime, etc.

RL may have information or is involved in some capacity but we still don't know who BG is (don't see RL as BG). Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
BG may have been "disposed of" by RL because he was the witness and couldn't stop what RL was doing in time. May be the twist .

I think the problem with the property owner R.L. is that he cannot be cleared.

Well now IMO we have insight as to why LE took the RL's truck. They may be suspicious that he carried his clothes to the transfer station. RL knew he wasn't allowed to drive so perhaps he got a ride to lafayette from his friend. If he got home at 6;30 LE was probably already swarming the area and would have seen him pull in. He would have gotten a violation based on driving to lafayette. IMO someone called in a tip that he drove to the center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey