IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed to admit I've stayed up all night reading...and re-reading.

Please, please let today be THE DAY!!

[emoji178]JUSTICE FOR LIBBY & ABBY[emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Don't be ashamed. I've done the same thing. This case has me feeling a mixture of frustration, anger and sadness. Get this cowardly @&&hole off the streets.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am preparing myself for full meltdown mode on here when RL lawyer puts in a request for a continuance.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? So you are saying that someone who is just visiting the site cannot see all the photos we post?

Correct. I lurked for a bit till I decided I wanted to see the links/posted photos. Had to join to do so, it's why I joined.

LE must have really wanted this photo shown, seeing how bad an image it is. And if this is as clear as they could make it. I cannot imagine this image being of use in court. It really could be of any male, probably Caucasian but not even for sure.

Don't be ashamed. I've done the same thing. This case has me feeling a mixture of frustration, anger and sadness. Get this cowardly @&&hole off the streets.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have too. My doctor told me off about it lol My anxiety flared and I was told "no more coffee and all nighters" :blushing:

I am preparing myself for full meltdown mode on here when RL lawyer puts in a request for a continuance.......

Can I be the daft one who asks what that means please?

Thank you! It sounds straight forward so I will have to check that out. Have you or any others on here had this happen? Of course I am supposing yes? Does it happen very often?

My maps have been shared all over, but I don't mind. I can't do anything about it anyway.

So have we ended up with Frankenstein? Is it a true representation? With the potato nose and any age from 20 to 77, a limping gate and no shadow it is certainly a nightmare. Why don't they show the proper moving image. It would make such a difference IMO.

OMGGG :silly:
hilarious !!!

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

Are you kidding? Please screen shot your Websleuths posts with the time and report that fraud to Facebook. I hope that post was taken down. What a *******.

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

Hi All ! ''Twas I that let WebSight know about this and if Tricia also wants to pursue it , I am game...as no credit was given here and the way the post reads the Admin did all of WebSight's work.

The only good thing is that there are more eyeballs looking looking now..

The bad thing is that my blood pressure is off the charts, and my tongue has holes in it from my teeth.

Thank you! It sounds straight forward so I will have to check that out. Have you or any others on here had this happen? Of course I am supposing yes? Does it happen very often?

I've had it happen elsewhere, but most people will ask for permission with an attribution. I guess the same way most people will stop at a stop sign and others don't think rules or manners apply to them.

Are people still walking or jogging the trail- business as usual? Teens still hanging out there? Or has it been avoided except for people who visit in remembrance of A+L?

LE must have really wanted this photo shown, seeing how bad an image it is. And if this is as clear as they could make it. I cannot imagine this image being of use in court. It really could be of any male, probably Caucasian but not even for sure.

Yeah. I agree. But I don't think they released it for court purposes. I think the released it for leads. And I do think someone who know the person could recognize them from that blurry image. Or think they recognize them. Which could give LE a direction to investigate.

[video=twitter;848970418891481088]https://twitter.com/PLewbel/status/848970418891481088[/video]

Paris Lewbel‏Verified account @PLewbel 3m3 minutes ago

Owner of property where Abby and Libby's bodies were found is led into Carroll Co. courthouse on unrelated probation violation. #Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member