IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly does. I cannot for the life of me figure out why LE would make such a sideshow of this man. Probation is violated every DAY by hundreds of people across the country. People drive EVERY DAYon suspended licenses. I'm not saying it's right. My family has suffered a loss caused by a drunk driver, so I get it, I don't want them on the roads either. But the fact is that there are not enough jail cells to lock every one of this kind of offender up.....or lock every person who violates probation. I've never seen such a show put on for these kind of charges. I begin to think LE has nothing else, so this is all just a big distraction. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But you can't beg the public for help and then clam up with the kind of silence and misdirection we are getting now. Rant over. Sorry.
I agree with you. It is my strong opinion that LE (including the FBI) haven't the slightest clue as to who did this, where the girls were murdered, the murder weapon, nor items the girls were known to have in their possession when they were dropped off at the trail.

Just to show I'm a fair and balanced person, I would also be careful about celebrating RL's "innocence" at this juncture.

Just because LE says someone is not a suspect, definitely doesn't mean they are cleared. There actually is a difference. They won't really "clear" anyone until they have the silver bracelets on the killer. (with enough evidence to convict)

Do I think BG is RL? Nope, not even close.
Do I think RL is involved in the murders? No, I don't.
Could I be wrong? Absolutely!

-
What surprise was there today?

He was already in the system because he's a convicted Felon.

I wrote many times they got no hit on his DNA.

The Authotities held the cards and the Felon had to come around to answering their questions, and when he did, they dropped charges in return.

He has hindered this investigation - and the Video of the SW execution is there to prove it.

-

I'm sure LE also wanted to be sure to see this one through for him lying during a murder investigation. And him being held accountable for that. Hence the obstruction of justice charges.

The sad thing is the girls' still don't have justice and R.L will probably never feel safe at home again IMO the man has been crucified on SM and been called a murderer. I hope he has family he can stay with for a awhile.....
JusticeforLibbyandAbby

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘

I think they look a lot alike. A lot now that I see him in court. I mean the analogy of ankitten to a kite seems super illogical, with much respect. Because I've always respected your opinions. He's a man first of all, as is BG and it can be argued he is a man with similar clothes and a similar build. Whether he looks like the guy or not (many thinks BG looks much younger), that kind of exaggeration seems to be an attempt to ridicule those with a different opinion.

But yes, he has not been labelled as a suspect or even as a witness.

On another topic, how many properties were searched and who were
they? Someone asked about that recently. Or made the statement that only his property was searched but I do remember something about that early on. Are there links someone can direct me to?

I respect your opinion, too, Gitana, but that's how I see it. Please do me a favor, if you have time. Go through some local RSO's and compare them to BG. I bet you next year's salary that you'll find 1 or 7 that look much more like BG than RL does. I promise. :)

Going to find you that link. BRB

So they gave him bond ...... I am not sure they would give bond if they thought he was the killer! If I remember correctly LE said they had much more video so certainly THEY know if RL is or is not the killer Honestly they should either say he is or is not the man in the video IF they have video they know for sure I feel sorry for him and his animals I would go crazy in jail without my animals

He got bond? Hmm. I agree with you. I mean LE doesn't have control over that but they can make arguments to the DA and if he is being released and they don't charge him with anything else, they either just don't have enough or he is just not their man.

If they had anything close they would pop him as soon as he got released or before. That's the bottom line.

So did LE finally clear RL? If so how close does everyone think LE is to the real killer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to show I'm a fair and balanced person, I would also be careful about celebrating RL's "innocence" at this juncture.

Just because LE says someone is not a suspect, definitely doesn't mean they are cleared. There actually is a difference. They won't really "clear" anyone until they have the silver bracelets on the killer. (with enough evidence to convict)

Do I think BG is RL? Nope, not even close.
Do I think RL is involved in the murders? No, I don't.
Could I be wrong? Absolutely!
Please link to the quote from law enforcement saying Ron L is cleared. TIA

-
He finally answered LE questions - and they dropped Obstruction and False informing in return.

We can't know how much he hurt Justice in this case because of the redirection of resources.

The girls are the Victims here.

-

I've seen this in other big cases as well.

Why didn't they rule on the other 2 charges????

He should have known not to lie during a murder investigation. That the big guns are out and they would find out and it would only cause more problems for him. They might not have pressed charges had he just told the truth, IMO.

@BF60 your post seems to be full of facts with no links. You will need to provide links if you want comments to your unverifiable points.

I think they look a lot alike. A lot now that I see him in court. I mean the analogy of ankitten to a kite seems super illogical, with much respect. Because I've always respected your opinions. He's a man first of all, as is BG and it can be argued he is a man with similar clothes and a similar build. Whether he looks like the guy or not (many thinks BG looks much younger), that kind of exaggeration seems to be an attempt to ridicule those with a different opinion.

But yes, he has not been labelled as a suspect or even as a witness.

On another topic, how many properties were searched and who were
they? Someone asked about that recently. Or made the statement that only his property was searched but I do remember something about that early on. Are there links someone can direct me to?

I have marked the SW's we know about on the Case Map gitana

Other SW's that have been made public

2/16 - A home on Bicycle Bridge Road, Delphi
2/25 - A home on Canal Street, Peru

Home in Lebanon, date/street unknown

HTH

He should have known not to lie during a murder investigation. That the big guns are out and they would find out and it would only cause more problems for him. They might not have pressed charges had he just told the truth, IMO.
-

Yes, yes and YES!

-

Yes but LE's demeanor and comments were clear IMO ("things aren't adding up..."). I really got the feeling from LE he was on their hinky meters for a reason. Maybe he still is. Or not.

Hopefully LE will make a more definitive statement re all of this.

LOL the day LE make a definitive statement about ANY ongoing investigation will be the first. They haven't yet in this one, at this time.

He drove drunk????? LINK ME!

Otherwise just driving sober to a dump is a petty crime.

People keep adding in elements! He just drove. Not drunk. This isnt a breaking parole dui drive. Its a drive. Petty.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

BessDrew didn't say he did both things at the same time, just that he drove (which he admitted) and, at another time, drank (which LE alleged as a probation violation). Both things, whether separately or together, were probation violations.

I agree with you. It is my strong opinion that LE (including the FBI) haven't the slightest clue as to who did this, where the girls were murdered, the murder weapon, nor items the girls were known to have in their possession when they were dropped off at the trail.

Strongly concur and they need to release the video from the phone. Not of the bridge but of wherever they were transported - (speculation but come on already )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK